40

Hello Mr. Jawbreaker!

 

Yoochun had been in good terms with the Kim twins. He respected what they want with his relationship with their little sister. After their drinking sessions they all got along well and even became jogging buddies. Both twins are health buffs.   The twins were fun to be with and they even shared a bond so special that Yoochun couldn't point where... maybe it’s a twin thing.

 

Yoochun saw how the Kim siblings bonded. He saw how the boys love his girl. He saw how happy they are when they're together. But good things must come to an end. Soon the boys had to go back to work in Geneve leaving Minhee alone again with Yongha and now... him Yoochun. The day they sent the twins to the airport is so heart breaking, that he saw himself and Yoowhan before when he's leaving back from work. Minhee silently cried as she bid her brothers adieu. Yoochun hated Goodbyes the most. Though he knows Minhee will still see her brothers it’s still different if you have them by your side. Yoochun understood her very much. The gang went back to their apartment, and Minhee readied herself for her afternoon shift in the hospital [a/n: Minhee’s schedule changed. Before she’s in a morning shift, now she’s in the afternoon shift.] Minhee and Yongha left Yoochun in Minhee’s apartment that afternoon. As soon as they left, he went back to his own apartment. When he got inside, he saw a letter envelope. With his name on it. So he opened the letter and found out it was from the Kim twins.

 

Sangmin and Youngmin's guidelines to Pretty Boy Yoochun:

1. Thou shall not kiss my sister in front of us, unless she initiated

2. Thou shall not hug my sister in front of us unless she initiated

3. Thou shall not initiate the skinship with my sister in front of us or all hell will rise.

4. Thoul shall not force my sister into something if she's not willing

5. Thou shall remember to keep my sister's birthday. Coz she's very special. And it’s coming near!

6. Thou shall remember to have a christmas tree up during Christmas seasons, coz she has a thing for Christmas trees. She loves them so much.

7. Thou shall have a christmas tree on or before her birthday. Coz she always has one when we are young bday is incomplete with no Xmas tree. (though her Birthday is in October, we always have a Christmas tree at home at that time of the year, and it makes her happy.)

8. Thou shall let her have all ice cream that she wants when she's depressed.

9. If ever, you are to break up with her. (we hope you don't) please bring / give her back to us in good terms. 

10. I hope you will love her like we do or even more.

 

 

Ps. we know that you’re glad that we’re gone, and guideline nos, 1, 2, 3 is only applicable when we are with you. But please take care of her for us Ok? and... No excessive skinship with my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

-Sangmin and Youngmin

 

Pps. If you hurt my sister i will surely hunt you down, Pretty boy. I know where you live. *demonic grin*

-          Youngmin

 

Yoochun laughed at the twins’ guidelines, he found it very sweet. So he kept the letter in his pocket.  He went to his piano, Model M, and played a little and worked on his compositions. He had no schedule today. Then his mind trailed off, ‘This . I am on a day off and my girlfriend is at work... what should i do? This is such a bummer.’ Then he remembered when is Minhee’s birthday anyway? He took out the letter the twins gave him; it said “her birthday is near.” ‘So when is her birthday? I never asked her about when her birthday is.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘Ok, Yoochun, that is really thoughtful of you... you don’t know when is your girlfriend’s birthday. Sometimes, you really are annoying.’ He thought of himself. 

 

So, he went to his kitchen to lookj for something to munch on, but to his disappointment, he found none. He touched his stomach, and looked at the  wall clock he had by the fridge, it’s already 5pm. “No wonder I am hungry. The last time I ate was with the twins, Minhee and Yongha, that was like almost 7 hours ago. So he thought it would be nice if he visit Minhee and Yongha at the Hospital for dinner. So, he took a shower and wore his disguise of a hoodie, a beanie and dorky large framed glasses.

 

[a/n: this for the glasses: http://www.justintimberlake.com/news/4_eyes_4_music]

 

He went out, and bought burgers and fries for them to share with Yongha. And a tub of choco chip cookie dough ice cream for Minhee. He happily went inside the hospital; he made sure he had his disguise on.

 

(a/n: i find it funny that Yoochun has amzing ninja skills, for not being busted as a celebrity or this community is just really alienated about these kinds of things.)

 

He went straight to the emergency department to look for Minhee. Then, he remembered. ‘I must find out when her birthday is.’ He walked straight to the Nurse’s Station in the Emergency Department to look for Minhee. He found the Emergency room quite empty, only a few beds are occupied. He noticed a middle aged nurse busy doing some paper work. He leaned onto the ledge, to speak to the older lady.

 

Yoochun cleared , “Uhh, excuse me ma’am.” He called for her attention. The middle aged lady looked to face him, she smiled sweetly at him, “Yes Sir, What can I do for you? Are you looking for a patient?”

“Ah. No ma’am, I’m not looking for a patient.” Yoochun smiled kindly at the nurse.

“Oh. Then, are you a patient? Do you need help?” the nurse asked him, with her voice starting to sound panicky. Yoochun chuckled a bit,

“Ah. No ma’am, I don’t need help. I’m perfectly fine, *waves both hands in front of his chest and scratches his head.* I am actually looking for a friend. Is Nurse Minhee around?” He asked the lady looking around the station.

 

With a knowing smile, the middle aged lady gasped.

“Ah! I know who you are!” she said wiggling her eyebrows. “You’re her boyfriend! You’re Par~” Yoochun cut her off.

“Please Ma’am, don’t say my name, Someone might hear and attract attention.” Yoochun pleaded and placed his hands in prayer postiton. Again the older lady smiled at him, “Of course sir. I understand. Minhee just went to the Operating room to endorse a patient; she’ll comeback in a while. You could wait in the pantry for a while if you like. Feel at home.” The nurse gestured to come inside the station.

“Thank You Ma’am.” Yoochun said and went inside the Pantry.

 

The nurse led him inside the room, “I’m Cho Eunsol, Head Nurse here in the ER, and they call me Big Mama. Have a seat and feel at home, I’ll tell Minhee that you’re here once she comes back.”

“Thank You Madame Cho.” Yoochun respectfully bowed at the older lady.

“Call me Big Mama.” She beamed at him.

“Yeah. Thank You Big Mama.” He rephrased.

“Sure. Feel at home ok Dear?” She said as she went out of the room.

 

Yoochun sat on the sofa in the pantry, and placed his bag of food on the side table beside it, and entertained himself with his android phone and played Ninjump. After a while a familiar voice came from outside. His head shot up.

 

“Yeah, someone’s looking for a Nurse Kim, a dashing young man!” Big Mama’s voice said somewhat giddy.

“Where is he?” said the familiar voice.

“He’s in the pantry. Waiting.”

 

After a few moments there came a hustle outside the pantry. then the door opened. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!! happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry! this . I know. ~dont shoot me.  

but yeah. here it is!!!

please read comment  and subscribe!!!

comments are free of charge!

be happy and healthy!

xoxo

ciao!