28

For my family...

Words in this color means it is spoken Japanese

-No One POV-

Dawn and Vincent have just arrived at Tokyo, Japan.

-Dawn POV-

I followed behind Vincent as we exit the airplane. The automatic doors opened for us, revealing many people crowding around. Dang! There's so many people. I smiled brightly and bowed to them. Vincent walked in front and I followed behind. My fans made room for us but enough to actually walk beside us without evading too much personal space. Ahh..I loved my fans. They knew their limits and didn't want to push them.

As we walked towards the exit, I talked with some of them. It was pretty fun. It didn't seem like we had this idol-fan relationship. It felt more like we were friends. Well my fans are my friends. Some of them handed me bags of stuff. I wouldn't take them at first but then they legit took my hand and forced to wrap around the bags' handles. They could be quite forceful. I thanked them. Finally we reached the car.

I crawled inside. I waved goodbye to my fans as the car drove off.

"haha someone got more Christmas presents." Vincent said, cheerfully.

"Jelly?" I teased as I rubbed the bags on his face.

"ok ok I am!"

"Thought so" I stuck my tongue at him and we both laughed.

"Ok so the interview should end around 12. I need to go meet up with some people afterwards so you can walk around but don't draw too much attention to yourself. Our plane departs at 8pm so meet me at the airport at 7pm ok?"

"yes yes!" I turned my attention to the window. WOW! I always wanted to travel to Tokyo. I can't believe I'm here.

We arrived at the place about 30 mins afterwards. Again, I bowed to basically everyone that passed me. A staff guy came to guide me to place where the interview was gonna be held.

I shyly entered the place. Fans had started squealing and jumping. I smiled and bowed at them. Bowing was becoming an instinct now haha. I looked at the others who sat at the interviewing area. I almost fainted. Daichi Miura was there, smiling at me. DAICHI MIURA WAS SMILING AT ME!!! OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE HIM!!

He reached out his hand for me to shake. Blushing slightly, I shyly took it. OMG OMG I AM SHAKING HANDS WITH HIM!! Then I went to shake the hosts.

"Welcome back to -------. We just saw an amazing performance by Daichi. You are very good. Your dance skills are so capivating." The host man said to Daichi.

"No no I'm still lacking." He said while smiling.

OMG I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW.

"Well now we have a new guest. She just debuted not too long ago. She is the popular girl group SNSD's junior. Here we have Dawn." Everyone started clapping,

I bowed. "Hello! I am Dawn. Nice to meet you."

"Ahh you're so cute." the host man said as he pinched my cheek. I smiled and laughed.

"Thank you."

"Your Japanese is so good. Are you Japanese?" the host lady asked.

"No. I am Chinese."

"How long have you studied Japanese?"

"Umm..about a little more than a month."

"Wow That's amazing."

We talked about my song and etc.

"Actually I would like to say that I am Dawn's fan" Daichi said randomly.

I smiled extremely brightly. HE IS MY FAN! " ahh thank you -bow- I am also your fan."

"Wow. Why don't you two put on a little performance for us?" the host man said and the host lady nodded in agreement. I was a little shy about it but Daichi came over and pulled me up.

"Do you have a specific dance you want to do?" he asked me.

"Hmm...I know Turn off the light..can we do that?" I said looking at the floor.

He ruffled my hair." Hey don't look down!" 

The music started. He started dancing and I shyly followed. By the time the chorus came on, I had gotten out of my shy shell and danced for real with him. It was fun.

"Wow you dance very good." he complimented me as we sat back down.

"thank you but you dance even better."

Everyone laughed happily and the interview continued.

The crowd clapped as the interview ended. The hosts came and wished me good luck with my album. I thanked them before they left. I also turned around to leave. Vincent had already left to do whatever he was doing. He seems to be always busy. Oh well! I'm a big girl.

As I got closer to the exit, I noticed a figure suddenly appear next to me. It was Daichi.

"You walk real fast" he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh I'm sorry" we laughed

"Hey what are you gonna do now?"

"Hm..I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat. You want to come?"

He smiled. "Ok! Let's go this ramen shop. It seriously has the best ramen."

We agreed and walked out. It was about a 30 min walk, so it as about 12:35 by the time we got there. Several people had noticed us. I didn't know if they were my fans or his but whatever all I want is the ramen.

We were guided to a table in the back. People were taking pictures of us and whispering happily to each other. Can't wait to see what the internet will say about this haha.

"You know what you want?" he said as he looked at the menu

I scanned it but didn't know what to choose. They all looked so good. "hmm I'll get what you are getting."

He nodded and gestured for someone to come and take our orders. The food came about 15 mins later.

It smelled so good that I didn't even bother looking at Daichi or admiring it. I just dug right in. I heard him chuckle and start eating himself.

I put down my chopsticks and let out a sigh of relief. That was legit the best ramen I've ever had.

"Full?" he said as he finished his ramen. I nodded and gestured for the bill. I was gonna take my wallet out but he stopped me.

"My treat" I pouted but slowly put back my wallet.

We walked out after paying. We walked down a busy street. There were so many shops decorated with Christmas stuff. Oh yea. Tomorrow was Christmas. I already sent presents for everyone back at home. They should be getting them today. Hopefully, they won't rip them open yet.

Wait...I didn't buy anything for them..For Exo or Kyung Mi. Should I buy them presents? Did they buy me presents? I'm pretty sure Kyung Mi probably didn't. Like why would she? We continued walking in silence. Then I saw a cute little shop. Not many people walked into it. You can't judge a book by it's cover right?

I tugged at Daichi's shirt and asked him if could go there. He agreed and we walked in together. People were slowly surrounding the store. I'm sure the owner must be happy now.

Daichi looked at one side and I looked at another. There were some cute clothes and figurines. People are missing out on some cute things. I then noticed some key chains at the back. I walked over to them. They looked handmade. There was always a mummy looking thing and then some other figure with it. For some reason, there was a little keychain that reminded me of one the Exo members. hmm This is it. I'll buy these for them.

mummy with frog on top of its head - Chen

mummy sleeping on a deer - Luhan

mummy that looked scared with big eyes - D.O.

mummy with a cowboy outfit - Kris

mummy with a ninja outfit and a sword - Tao

mummy with a horn on its head and a tail - Lay

mummy with angel wings and a halo - Suho

mummy with a bomb and a big smile - Chanyeol

mummy in a super man pose smirking - Kai

mummy hugging a big red heart - Baekhyun

mummy squashed by something that looked like a bun - Xiumin

mummy with baby outfit - Sehun

mummy with a devil outfit and fangs - Kyung Mi

I went to the pay for them. Daichi came behind me.

"Wow so cute. Who are they for?"

"Exo and my other member."

"Christmas?"

"yep..."

After paying for them, we walked out. His phone rang.

"I gotta go now."

-awkward- "ohh.."

"here this is for you" he took my hand and placed something inside it. It was a necklace two D's overlapping slightly to form something like a bow.

"Thank you but I don't have anything for you."

"That's ok. give me your number and that will be enough" we laughed as we exchanged numbers.

"Merry Christmas" we said to each other as we hugged goodbye.

I watched as he walked away. Hmm I still have 4 hours before I need to be at the airport. What should I do? I decided to just walk wherever my feet would bring me. As I walked around, I took pictures of me and the things around me. I sent them David oppa. He was probably busy since he didn't reply. Like that I spent 4 hours walking around and signing autographs before reaching the airport.

Vincent was standing at the entrance, talking on his cellphone. I snuck behind him and jumped on top him so that my arms were wrapped around his neck. He chuckled and said goodbye to whoever before fullly giving me a piggy back ride. I loved my manager.

We walked into the airport like that, gaining others' attention. We didn't care and kept going.

-2 hours after-

Vincent dropped my off at the apartment.

"Good night Dawn"

"Good night Vinny" I said I closed the car door. I watched the car drive away before going in. I wondered if they were back yet or were they still practicing. As the elevator doors started closing, someone stepped in right before it could close. It was Baekhyun.

Still trying to catch his breath, he smiled at me.

"You're back. How was Tokyo?"

"It was fun. Where did you go this late?"

"Ohh the guys wanted midnight snacks so I went out to buy them. M just came back. wanna come over?"

I shook my head. "nah I'm tired."

"Ok..Oh yea Tomorrow is Christmas. Come over to K's place. We are having a party. It will just be us, the managers, and Kyung Mi. It'll be fun." he said hopefully. I could tell he really wanted me to come. Ehh Why not?

I nodded and he smiled widely. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow then."

We arrived at his floor. We waved goodbye. Maybe Christmas won't be as bad as I thought.

I unlocked my door and stepped in. I took off my shoes and walked into the living room.

"Welcome home" I jumped and dropped my stuff. I turned around to see Kyung Mi sitting on one of the stools I had near the kitchen counter.

"Wait.What?! How..How the heck did you get in?!" I struggled to say as I tried to calm myself.

She smirked at me and walked towards me, backing me against  the wall.

"I needed to talk to you silly." She said as she softly brushed off the hairs that were out of place. I stared at her scared and confused.

What does she want?

--------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PLACES WHERE IT IS ALREADY THE 25th! ignore mistakes please...happiness doesn't last long in my mind XP

Comment and Subscribe please :)