3

For my family...

-No One POV-

After explaining clearly to Anne and Kendrick about what happened, Dawn called Kevin. He immediately came over their house and drove them to the hospital. Kevin could sense distress coming from Dawn so he held her hand the whole car ride. It didn't really make change much but Dawn at least relaxed a bit. After Kevin dropped them off, the trio ran into the hospital looking for their parents' location. After about 5 minutes of asking around, they were finally guided to the front of the ER room, where they were still in. Dawn fell to her knees and cried.

-Dawn POV-

It's all my fault. Why in the world did I saw such words? They are only trying to make money so we can live an easier life. I never knew that one could regret their words so much. I slapped my face once. Then twice. I raises my hand to slap for the third time but Kendrick stopped it.

" YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE ONE CONSOLING ME AND ANNE? WE ARE HURTING AS WELL BUT SEEING YOU LIKE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANYJING BETTER. I DO TOO WANT TO BE AT HOME EATING THE CAKE WITH MOM AND DAD RATHER THAN STANDIN HERE WAITING FOR MOM AND DAD TO BE OK. PLEASE STOP BEING LIKE THIS OR ELSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP MYSELF FROM FALLING DOWN EITHER," Kendrick screamed at me with tears falling down his shaky eyes. I completely forgot that they were there. As the oldest, I shouldn't be here crying like a baby. Anne came over and sat on my lap as she wrapped her little arms around my neck. She softly cried into my shoulder. I patted her back as I softly sang to her. Kevin had came and was hugging Kendrick who was now balling his eyes out. We soon moved to sit on the chairs that were against walls.

-3 hours later-

Anne had already fallen asleep. I cradled her in my arms and rocked her back and forth. Kendrick was leaning on Kevin as he too was asleep. Finally the ER light went off. I ran towards the door and awaited the doctors to come out.

"Are you a relative of Mr. and Mrs. Zhen?"

"YES I AM PLEASE TELL THEY ARE OK"

" yes but would you follow me into my office so I can explain more?"

" of course" I said as I handed Anne to Kevin, who kissed my cheek before letting me go. I smiled and kissed him back as I went to follow the doctor.

-Doctor POV-

I led her to my office. I hate being the one who breaks the news to the family. Even though it isn't as if they have died, telling them the results is still an unpleasant job. I closed the door after she entered. She took a seat as I took mine. She looked so pale and shaken. I felt my heart break at the sight of her. She's still so young. She doesn't deserve this.

"Excuse me Mr.Doctor but can you please explain the details to me now" she said with a hint of worry

I tried my best to smile at her as I replied, "Ah yes. let me first explain to you what had happened since I am sure no one has told you yet." She nodded. "Marblehead Corps had a lockdown. There were about 3 or more bluggars equiped with guns and knives. They requested your parents to download all the files and other credentials the company had. Your parents stubbornly declined. As a result, they were beatened, sliced, shot at until they were almost gone. If they were sent to hospital any later, they wouldn't have been able to make it. Luckily, they are both ok and the company is safe as well. Still there is bad news. They are at the moment in a vegetable state. There is a chance of them waking up but we are not certain. We understand that you have to support your younger siblings and etc but you will also need to pay the hospital bills since your parents never bought insurance for themselves. "

"I understand. I want them to stay in the hospital. I will pay the bills no matter what." she said as tears fell down her face.

I handed her a tissue. "But the bills are way too much to be made by a 16 year old-"

"I can and WILL pay the bills. My parents will wake up I know it. Thank you Mr.Doctor for helping them" she said as she bowed to me.

"It was nothing. This is my job. I am truthfully sorry for not being able to bring them out of their vegetable state."

She smiled."No. You did what you could and that's all that matters. Thank you!" She left the office. I fell into my seat, thinking of a way to help her. Finally thinking of something, I pulled out my phone.

"Hello?" said the one I called.

"Hey It's me.Long time no talk. Do you remember that favor you owed me? Well I thought of it. How about we meet at the usual coffee place and talk about it more?"

"Ok. fine with me but I have a meeting at 6."

"Thanks.it won't take too long. See you there Lee Soo Man."

----------------------------------------------------

Hm..yep another bad chapter. SOWWIE!!!!!!!!!!!! ignore the mistakes and all please. Comment and subscribe PLEASE PLEASE. I feel like this isn't going very well...