8

For my family...

-No One POV-

Dawn sat there crying for about a hour. People walked past her, whispering and giving concerned looked at her. Several stopped to ask if she was ok. She would say yes and then continued to cry. Her phone rang.

-dawn POV-

i slowly brought out my phone. It was David oppa. 

"YAH MISSY! Where are you? LSM called me to find you. He's right now in a meeting but he sounded super worried when he called me. Don't go scaring that man. He's getting old you know?"

" Oh I'm sorry I was trying to enjoy my stay at Hong Kong since its my first time here." I lied

" Hey why do you sound like you have been crying?" All the anger he had anger turned into concern.

" Psht of course not oppa what are you talking about" I said trying to sound happy. 

"If you say so...."

" Oppa can I talk to my siblings?" I haven't talked to them since I left. I heard some yelling and movement.

"DAWNY! Is it really you?" Anne asked

"silly girl who else could it be"

" I MISS YOU SO MUCHIE!!"

"haha I miss you too. Has Kendrick been taking good care of you?"

" Of course I have been taking great care of Anne. I am the world bestest big brother for your information. " Kendrick said as she took the phone from Anne. 

" sure you are."

" Dawn how come you haven't called us? Do you not want us anymore since you have those kpop guys to hang out with?" I could hear anger and sadness in his voice. 

" I'm sorry but I have been been busy. I barely get any sleep."

"姐姐 don't overwork yourself !!!"

"I'll see what I can do haha. Also Kendrick don't ever think that. You alone is better than all the kpop boys combined. You and Anne are and always will be more important to me than any kpop idol. "

I heard sniffling on the other end. " Dawn. Can you just come home? It's lonely without you mom and dad gone. I mean like David oppa is amazing but it's different. We want you here. I miss you. Anne misses you. I'm sure mom and dad want you to be with us when we visit them"

I felt tears threatening to fall again. "I would love to but I can't at the moment. Once things have settled more, I'll try to visit as much as possible" then there was moment of silence again.

" They went up to get ready for school. They had a two hour delay today since there was some memorial going on for some teacher" David oppa said. 

" ahh.."

"oh yea. The plans to return tonight for you have been cancelled. You will stay with Exo in Hong Kong until tomorrow night. They will be exploring Hong Kong tomorrow before returning to Seoul. They are staying at Skycity Marriott hotel. If you have any problems going there, call their manager or me."

"ok   Thank you so much for taking care of my siblings . Like seriously, I love you so much and appreciate your help."

" Haha I love you too. It actually has been fun having them living with me. Anne likes to help me and Kendrick is starting to have an interest in the medical field. He might become a doctor when he grows up." David said while laughing.

" We'll see what happens haha well bye bye David oppa!" The call ended. I got up from my seat. I asked one of the workers from the airport about the hotel. It turns out there was a shuttle to there from the airport. The next shuttle bus was coming in about 5 minutes. I went out to wait for the bus. The bus came and took not too long to arrive at the hotel. 

When I got there, one of the front desk workers called exo's manager down to confirm that I was with them. He came down after a few minutes with Kris. Kris did all the talking and then we went up to our rooms. We went to one of Exo's room. Everyone was in there. When I appeared, an awkward silence surfaced. Feeling uncomfortable, the manager told everyone about tomorrow's plan. The whole time he talked I couldn't look at anyone of them. I felt bad for saying such things but also a bit angry at them. I could feel some of them looking at me. I obviously felt Kyung Mi glaring at me, which was no surprise whatsoever. 

The plan was to wake up at 8 and eat breakfast. Afterwards we would just walk around, go shopping, catch a ship ride at night before getting on a plane to go back to Seoul at 12. 

When he finished, I asked if I could have the key to my room because I was too tired to stay up anymore. Basically I just didn't want to stay with them anymore. With a little bit of hesitation, he led me out of the room and to my room. Before leaving I took one look at them. They had returned to what they were doing before, enjoying each other' company.  He opened the door before handing me the card. He said good night before turning back to return the room 

My room was nice. There was just one bed but the view from my room was amazing. The city was alit with signs. It looked even better than in the pictures you see on the Internet. I flopped on to my bed. I pulled out my phone to call LSM. He must have been still in the meeting because he didn't answer. I left a voicemail saying I was sorry for worrying him and that I was fine with Exo. Afterwards, I went to take a shower. Right when I got out of the bathroom, someone knocked on my door. I opened it to find Kris, Lay, and Luhan. They asked to come in and I just stepped aside for them to enter. It was Lay that spoke first.

" Was what Kyung Mi said true? Did you really bully her like that?" I didn't say anything.

"Kyung Mi says she was telling the truth and I don't know if I should believe her. I wan-" Luhan says but I cut him off

"like I said before. I don't care who you believe. Go believe Kyung Mi all you want. " I said not looking at them. 

" that isn't how to solve a problem. That does nothing. If you are right, them why aren't you fighting for it? Why are you not even trying? How are we suppose to believe you when you don't even try to get our trust?" Kris says as he walks to me.

I finally look up at them." LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IN ENGLISH OR KOREAN FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND?!" I say." I already have enough things to deal with. I don't need stupid things adding on to it." Tears have started falling again.AISH! How many times have I cried today? 

Lay inched closer and reached out to wipe my tears but I simply smacked it away. I turn toward the door and open it.

"I'm sorry but I really am tired so can you guys please just leave?" I asked without looking at them.

One by one they left. I slowly closed the door. I fell on to the ground and started crying more. How come it hurts? I thought I wouldn't care if this happened. I thought I would be fine if they were against me but how come I am crying? AISH I DON'T KNOW! I dragged myself to my bed after finally I finally stop crying. I could already tell tomorrow was gonna be a long day. I slowly drifted to sleep.

-No One POV-

Kris was laying on Baekhyun's bed as the other members were still fooling around. Lay walked over to him. 

"thinking about what happened?" lay asked. Kris nodded.

" Who do you believe?" Kris asked as he pulled lay in for a hug.

" I don't know. Kyung Mi is our friend but I feel like something just isn't right. I want to know more about Dawn. Like how come she doesn't want to interact with us." Kris nodded in agreement and they both stopped talking to watch their members fight over who was more better at walking. such a random topic but hey they were random people so it didn't seem too strange. 

They didn't notice, though, Kyung Mi pinching herself as she tried to control her anger after eabesdroping on their conversation.

"AISH How come this Is happening? Shouldn't they just believe me? I HATE THAT GIRL!" She said to herself before smiling to Kai who had put his arm around her. " I am not gonna let her steal them away from me that is for sure"

---------------------

:) ignore the mistakes please. Thanks to the few who subscribed it means a lot since I actually know that there are people who like this story in some kind of way. Comment and subscribe PLEASE!