9

For my family...

-No One POV-

It was 7am. Dawn's alarm went off and Dawn relunctantly got up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked out the window. Even though it was this early, the city was pretty fully awake. She threw off the blanket and went to wash up. It was about 7:30 when she was all done getting ready. She went out of her room. It seemed like everyone else was either still asleep or just getting up. Her stomach growled so she softly closed the door. When she closed the door, she heard another click behind her. She turned around to see D.O. They held eye contact for about 15 seconds before Dawn decided to walk away.

"Wait!" he ran and grabbed her shoulder, making her turn around to face him. "Why don't we go eat breakfast together?"

Dawn stared at him. She knew she was to turn his offer down but she still wanted to say yes. She how lonely it felt eating breakfast by herself for so long. Just when she gonna nod in agreement, they were interrupted.

"Oppa good morning! Let's go eat breakfast together." Kyung Mi said as she appeared next to him with Kai, Sehun, and Luhan. She looked at where D.O. hand was and felt anger boil inside of her. Dawn noticed that his hand was still on her shoulder. She quickly shrugged it off and ran away.  She could hear D.O. calling her but she just kept going until she reached the elevator. When the doors of the elevator closed after she entered, she fell on to her knees. She was so stupid. She should have shrugged him off early. She can't let them in. Her selfish desires of friendship though keeps getting the way. The foor opened to the floor were breakfast was served so she got up. She got her plate of food before sitting at a small table near the window.

-D.O. POV-

Luhan and Sehun walked happily with Kyung Mi in between them. I walked behind them with Kai. I'm sure she wanted to say yes. I could see a glint of happiness in her eyes after I asked her. Why did she all of a sudden change her mind though? I was so deep in thought until Kai poked my eyes. I looked at him with big eyes.

"What are you thinking about hyung?" he asked as put his arm around me.

"eh..nothing. just wondering if the food here will be as good as mine since it is a 5 star hotel" I smiled as I lied to him.

"OF COURSE NOT! you are the number one cook omma!" he exclaimed as he hugged me.

"YAH! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I struggled to get rid of his body off of mine. The other three had stopped walking and turned around to laugh at us. Finally Kyung Mi can over and broke us apart before linking her arm with mine.

"Neh oppa. What was that early?" She asked but I felt a hint of anger in her voice for some reason

I let out a nervous laugh." It was nothing. I just wanted to know if she wanted to have breakfast with me but I just she didn't want since she ran away,"

"Hyung why bother? Haven't you realized she doesn't want anything to do with us? Plus she hurt our Kyung Mi and didn't even apologize." Sehun said as he turned to me. I nodded. We contiuned our walk to get breakfast. I still though was uneasy about Dawn. I'm still sure that  saw hope and happiness in her eyes when I asked her.

Soon we arrived and got our food. Kyung Mi and Sehun had already gotten a table for us. Kai and Luhan walked in front of me. I spotted Dawn eating at a table in the corner next to the table. She looked lonely and sad. Instead of following Kai and Luhan to the table, I turned around and went to the table where Dawn was sitting at.

"Can I seat with you?" I asked as I arrived at the table which was for two.

-Dawn POV-

I was sadly eating. The loneliness was still something I wasn't used to. I miss eating breakfast with my family. I miss the chocolate chip pancakes my mother made once in a while for breakfast. I looked out at the view. Only if they were with me still. I felt a tear fall. I miss them so much.

"Can I seat with you?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see D.O. I quickly wiped my tears and didn't reply. I guess he took that as a yes and put his plate of food down before seating.

"Were you crying?" he asked. I could hear concern. I didn't answer and started to eat. He started to eat too. We ate in silence for awhile.

"Why are you sitting here? Shouldn't you be with them?" I said as I pointed to the table where, by now, everyone was at.

"Hmm. I don't know. you know it's gets boring sitting with them sometimes. Having Chanyeol and Baekhyun bicker with each other. Then the others start joining in and before you know it a fight has started."

I giggled a little and smiled slightly. I saw him looking at me so I quickly stopped and returned to eating my food.

"You know you look prettier when you smile."

I blushed slightly at his words. "Awww..you're so cute." he said as he reached over and pinched my cheeks.  I reached over and pinched his cheeksWe stayed pinching each other for a little longer before letting go and laughing. I guess we were laughing really loud because everyone in the room turned to look at us.We bowed our heads as saying sorry. Everyone went back to what they were doing originally. We started laughing again but not as loud as last time. We just continued eating but this time the atmosphere was friendly than before. I enjoyed his company. Occasionally we would look up and smile at one another. We didn't ignored that fans were taking poctures of us. Sometimes we would pose at them. We didn't notice the table where everyone e,we was at was staring at us.

-Kyung Mi POV-

They were laughing. Laughing and enjoying themselves. I stabbed into my food every time I heard them laugh. 

"they,seem to be much friendlier than before." Exo's manager said while smiling at them. Everyone else nodded in agreement .

"what do you think happened" Tao asked Kris who was also confused.

"why can't she be like that with." Chanyeol said as he pouted

"she does look a lot more happier. She actually looks pretty cute when she smiles." Baekhyun's said as he pinched Chanyeol's cheek to stop him from pouting. 

they continued their conversation but Kyung Mi had completely blocked them out. AISH that girl sure does have nerves. Didn't I tell her to not get close to them? Well she better enjoy her time now because I will make it that she will become lonely again. 

-No One POV-

it was 9 now and the manager told them to go outside. The manager went to make sure the luggages were gonna be sent tomthe airport as everyone else stayed together. Dawn would walk away but D.O. would either pull her back or follow her. They didn't say anything but just enjoy each other's company. Finally they set off to the train station. For the whole train ride, D.O. stayed with Dawn. Occasionally he would ask her what something meant on a poster and she would teach me what it meant and how to say it. They arrived at their stop ans everyone filed out of the train. Fans would scream once they spotted Exo . They would take pictures of them and Exo would just walk away and bow at them. When they got outside, the manager explained the plan .

"ok. You guys can go to wherever you want. Just as long as it isn't something bad. Meet back here at 5 if you guys want to eat dinner with me. If not, then meet back here at 8." Everyone nodded.

Dawn started to walk away. D.O. wanted to followe but Kyung Mi stopped him.

"oppa where are you going? Aren't you going to come shopping with us? " Kyung Mi said as she pulled him toward the group.

"ani.minahe but I'm gonna go with Dawn." He said as he freed himself from her hold and walked towards Dawn, who had waited for him.

she stood there shocked. D.O. just rejected her to go with Dawn. He has never done that before. He would always go with her if she asked him to. She stomped in frustration before returning to the group.mentally she was cursing at Dawn. "That girl was definitely gonna pay for this." She said to herself.

-Dawn POV- 

just like promised, D.O. came with me. I gotta say Kyung Mi looked hilarious when D.O. turned her down. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let him in. What could she really do to me anyways? We happily walked down the streets. Several of his fans asked for his autograph or a picture and he happily gave it to them.

We walked into a little clothes shop. I looked through a rack of clothes made for both genders. D.O. did the same. I found a shirt that I liked and pulled it out. It was black but with white and blue streaks revolving around a red rose. I called D.O. over and put it in front of him and then me.

" you like it?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I do too" I smiled at him.

"why don't we get the same one together?" I nodded in agreement and found the right sizes before paying for them. 

"why don't we change into them too?" He said as he handed mine to me. At first I was hesitant but then decided why not. We went to change in the shop's changing room. I went out first and looked at the mirror that was outside of the changing rooms.

"we both look good" he said as he came up behind me. I smiled In agreement . He smiled back. I was starting to really like his smile. It was comforting.

"why don't we take a picture together?" He said as he took out his phone . He wrapped his arms around me as he held the phone facing the mirror. At first I tensed up, but then relaxed into his hold. It was warm just like Wang, LSM appa, and ,my dad. 

"1,2,3" he said as we both smiled and he took the picture. It was a nice photo. I told him my number so he could send it to me. I changed my home screen to that photos since I had an iPhone. I kept my lock screen as the family photo we took last summer at Disneyland Florida. He changed his lock screen to that photo instead. We walked out of the store happily. It was lunch time so we went in search for lunch. We found a small little cafe and decided to eat there. It was really calming in there. A waiter came and gave us our menus after seating us. I ordered a caramel frappe with a Caesar salad and garlic bread. He ordered an iced coffee with a ham and cheese sandwich. The food came after waiting for about 20 minutes. It was really good. I shared the garlic bread with D.O. 

"this is good!" I said as I ate the garlic bread

"you like garlic bread?"

" I love garlic bread" I said as I took another piece of garlic bread

"haha if you want I could make it for you whenever you want as long as I have time" he said as laughed at my love for garlic bread

"REALLY?! I will keep that noted. " I said as I returned my attention to the garlic bread.

D.O. reached over and wiped his finger across my corner of my lower lip.

"you're such a  messy kid, look" He showed me his finger that we covered with crumbs and Caesar dressing. I stuck my tongue out and we both laughed.We finished our meal and D.O. paid for our meal. It was a little bit over 1 when we left.  While we walking, I stopped a cute little gift shop and dragged D.O. to come in with me. Looking through the things, I found a cute Mashimoro doll with pajamas.

"you want it?"

" hmmm I'm gonna buy it for my little sister. "

"You have a sister?"

"yep and a little brother. I'm the oldest"

"you must miss them."

"You have no idea how much I want to be with them" before I could start crying, I went to find something for Kendrick. With the help of D.O. I found him a plane set. I paid for it and we walked out of the store. He helped me hold the bags. It was almost 5 before we knew  it.

"do you want to eat with the others or should we just eat by ourselves?" He asked me.

"you should go eat with them. I can eat by myself."

"no I'm not leaving you alone" a moment of silence.."how about we go with them but get a table for us near them?" He suggested. I nodded and we walked back to the meeting place. 

By the time we got there, everyone was already there. When they saw us, they looked at us with confused faces. It must have been because of our matching clothes but hey friends can have matching clothes too. D.O. went to talk with the others and I just stood by him, quietly. The manager took us to the restaurant. Like he said, D.O. got us a table near them so I didn't have to sit with them and so he could still talk to them. Since everyone decided to eat with the managers, we went straight to the boat after finished eating.

When we walked out, Kyung Mi "accidentally" bumped into me, causing me to fall. Quickly she went to pick me up.

"you must have had a lot of fun today. But everyone of them are mine so stay away or else I will hurt you." She whispered to me as sh helped me up. The exo members quickly came to me and asked if I was fine. I simply nodded." What could she do?" i thought to myself as we made our way to the boat location.

---------------------

Hehe Dawn and D.O. are becoming friends but what will Kyung Mi do to stop this? And no my ultimate bias is Lay but in Exo-k D.O. Is my bias :) thanks for subscribing! Comment PLEASE!! And subscribe PLEASE!