25

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

  After hugging for a little longer, I finally realized our positions and pushed him away. My cheeks blushed red. We stayed silent until he let out a yawn.

"You should go home..." not looking at him

"I will soon. How do you feel?"

"Ehh...ok. How long have I've been out?"

"3 days. LSM has been here throughout those 3 days numerous times. You sure scared him."

I frowned at that. I felt bad now. "We all have been here numerous times." I looked at him. Did he really mean it? Did all of them come here and worry over me?

"I was so afraid that you were gonna die when I held you in my arms. You wouldn't open your eyes no matter how loud we screamed at you or how hard Sehun hit you. We all thought you were already gonna leave us."

I stayed silent. I'm so confused right now. I don't know what to do. Should I let them in? Should I just leave them out of my life? I'm afraid that I'll get hurt again and again if I let them in. Still I know I'm gonna regret not becoming friends with them. I know they can make me smile and forget out the pain I still have in my memories.

I know that Kyung Mi will end up trying to break us apart. Wouldn't a little bit of happiness be worth it in the end?

"Dawn?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh..sorry. Umm...I'm tired and you are too. Can you leave? "

I could see a glint of sadness in his eyes. I felt bad again. "I guess. You get some rest then.Bye"

He walked towards the door. I watched as he walked closer and closer to the door. I felt loneliness growing in me.I didn't want him to leave. Please don't go...

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I finally said as he held the door knob. He looked surprised at me but then smiled.

"Of course. Everyone else too."

I smiled back widely. "I'll be waiting. Get home safely."

He nodded and walked out. As he closed the door, I fell back into the bed. It won't hurt to be happy for a little bit right? I mean like I'm injured don't I deserve some more happiness.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep as I wondered how tomorrow will be like.

-No One POV-

Dawn was still asleep as Vincent walked in to the room.

-Vincent POV-

LSM told me she had woken up yesterday night. I was extremely relieved to hear that. I couldn't stop worrying about her. I still remember how fragile she felt in my arms when I carried her over to the ambulance. I had made some pork congee for her to eat. I placed the container that held it on the little desk next to the bed. I sat on the chair. She looked so innocent sleeping like that. I could see a string of drool falling out of her slightly opened mouth. I chuckled a little. She was seriously too cute.

She stirred a little and slowly open her eyes. She squinted at the light. Then she leaned towards me, with a questioning look. It was as if she as wondering if I was really there. She lifted her finger and poked me. formed a big "O" as it came in contact with my face.

"haha good morning Dawn"

Wiping her drool away, she blushed hot pink. "good morning Vincent." she whispered. She was obviously embarrassed, which made her even more cuter.

"go wash up. I made pork congee for you."

"OHHHHH!! I haven't had that in years." She quickly sat up but moaned in pain a little as she held her head in her hands.

"Are you ok?" I got up and patted her back.

"yea..just a little pain like this won't kill me. I've been through a lot more than this." she smiled weakly before getting off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Still a bit worried, I went to scoop a bowl for her.

After about 10 minutes, she came back out and sat back on the bed. I handed her the bowl and she happily took it.

You ate one bite and looked at me with a glwaming face. "OMG WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT COOKING???!!!" She stuffed with the congee. haha She was such a little kid.

"Yah! Eat slower or else you're gonna choke." She stuck her tongue out at me and handed the bowl back to me empty.

"Can I have more please?" she asked with puppy eyes.

I chuckled at her cuteness and took the bowl to refill. In 30 minutes, she had finished the whole container all by herself. We played games for most of the time. It was about 4pm when I decided to bring up the topic of her parents.

"Dawn...I'm sorry about your parents." Her smile immediately turned upside down. It hurt to see her sad but I knew as her manager it was needed. In order for us to work well together, we must understand each others' darkest pains.

"I'm sorry about them too.."she looked down at her fingers.

"It must be hard to have your parents in a vegetable state and then have to leave right after with LSM in order to be able to pay off those bills. Now you're in the hospital too. Misfortune seems to love you a lot."

"haha you can say that again." silence." You know. I really wanted to stay and not leave with LSM appa. I wanted to be by my parents' side. Even though they aren't awake, I want to be by them. I'm scared that they might leave us forever. I don't want the next time that I meet them to be in a casket. I go to sleep everyday wuth my phone right by me. I know you're not suppose to since it sends off those bad waves to my brain. Still I do it. I'm afraid that David oppa will call me and I might not feel it vibrate or hear it ring if its not right by me. I'm extremely thankful for the help and love that LSM has given me. I sometimes feel like I'm being selfish. I mean like I'm already gonna debut and I had barely even a month worth of training. There are so many more trainees who have been here training for years." She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Can you hug me please?" she softly whispered. I quickly went over and wrapped her into my arms. She started crying loudly.

"I..want to go home...I hate it here..Everyday I wonder if my parents will ever wake up. Everyday those words I said to them haunts me. I didn't mean them. I really didn't. I said them without thinking. It was just the anger, loneliness, and betrayal all coming out. I don't want them to die and leave us behind. I don't hate them. I love them with all my heart. If I could I would take them all back. I don't care if I don't become an idol. I would trade my debut for my parents anyday. I want to eat my mother's chocolate chip pancakes. She made them best. All the deliciousness tasted even better with her love and care. I miss them. I miss her. I miss my dad. I miss everyone. I miss my old life." She cried and cried as I kept a firm hold on her. Hearing her cry out her pain broke my heart. She didn't deserve this. God can be so unfair sometimes. I patted her back softly when I suddenly heard a click. I turned my head to the door. It was closed. hmm..must be my imagination...I continued trying to calm her down, forgetting about the click I supposedly heard.

-No One POV-

Kyung Mi leaned against the door. It was the door to Dawn's room. She covered . Her face emotionless. Seconds later, she smiled and then started laughing softly.

"Psht..so that is why. poor little girl..haha my . Now I have something that will ensure that she won't come in between me and Exo. haha this is too easy."

Still laughing, she starts walking towards the elevator.

"I told her that Exo is mine but she wouldn't listen. I warned her and she didn't listen. So God you can't blame me for my future actions right?" She smirked as the elevator doors closed in front of her.

-----------------------

Happiness is only short lived...SOWWIE! ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please!