16

For my family...

- Dawn POV-

Jina and hus mother took me out to eat and walked with around the city to celebrate my birthday. I was truly thankful to them fir coming from Hong Kong to celebrate my birthday. i would be feeling extremely special but it wasn't a good day for me.

Fianlly it came night. Jin and his mom followed me to my house. Nodding, his mother came and hugged me before dragging a reluctant Jin out the door. I closed the door and fell to the floor. I didn't cry. I just sat there, broken. I knew that it would be painful facing them again but I just wanted ready yet I guess. I dragged myself to the full wall window and looked out.  Did they really want to stay and find me? Were they really worried about me? It made me feel happy but in a way I doubted it. I went to shower. When I came out, my phone rang. It was LSM appa

"Dawn I have some news for you. Starting tomorrow you will be preparing for your debut. " he happily said. I could just see him smiling and jumping up and down like a little kid.

"great..WAIT does that mean I will have to start practicing with Kyung Mi?" Just the thought of that made me want to puke.

"of course."

"LSM appa...can I not please...how about not until next week?"

"fine. But just until next week ok?"

"thank you."

"Dawn why can't you interact with them well? I heard from Exo's manager. I really don't understand why this is happening. You are such a bright girl. Did something happen? Exo are really nice guys who I trust can take care of you really well. Kyung Mi is too."

i wanted to laugh at that last part. I wanted to tell him everything from the start but I knew he already has enough to deal with. Plus I don't want him to get involve with this. "I'm just not ready yet ..sorry appa."

"it's ok. You'll come around I know. Happy birthday. I hope you had a nice birthday. Bye" and he hung up.

psht my birthday was far from "nice" aish! Whatever I'm tired so to bedtime. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. 

My debut was coming...tying me to Kyung Mi and I'm sure even more problems...

-XiuMin POV-

After Dawn left, we continued practice but an awkward atmosphere hung around us.LSM called Kyung Mi. She was gonna start preparing for her debut tomorrow. She was extremely excited. Her dream was finally gonna come true, we all congratulated her and kissed her cheek. It eased the awkwardness away from the atmosphere. To celebrate, we went out to eat after practice for dinner. We were preparing for our comeback, meaning we would probably be promoting at the same time. That is strange but hey it's all good.

Finally we got home, no one said anything about the conversation earlier. I could tell them some of us really wanted to ask but didn't know how to start. In the end, no one asked and decided to leave it for another time. Everyone went to do their own things. I walked toward the window and looked out. I felt bad. Today was Dawn's birthday. We should have celebrated with her before asking about where she was. That wasn't suppose to happen on your birthday. I want to hug her and say happy birthday to her.

-Kai POV-

i dropped onto my bed. I put my hand onto my forehead and dragged it down my face slowly. She finally appeared after having us worried for so long. I wish I had known it was her birthday earlier....AISH! I closed my eyes to fall asleep .

-Luhan POV-

Sehun was hugging me as we watched the Baekyeol couple play on the wii. They were playing cooking mama and let me tell this. Chanyeol is horrible at cooking in real life but its just scary virtually. Sehun and Baekyeol were laughing and enjoying themselves. I could tell that they were trying to distract themselves from the events earlier. Still the event bothered me a lot.

I'm just gonna ignore the part of "having fun" for now. But what words could have been exchanged that would make such impact? I wonder what Dawn is doing? Did she celebrate her birthday with that guy and lady? Did she eat a cake? I pouted...I want to see her eat a cake happily.

-Tao POV-

I went into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. I stared blankly at my reflection. I wonder if Dawn is ok. She must feel lonely but then again there was that guy and lady. I heard a click, signaling the door was closed, and a pair of arms wrapping around me. It was Kris.

"what's wrong?" He asked as he looked at me through the mirror.

"Hey Kris. Don't you feel like there is something missing?"

"like what?" 

"I don't know what but there must have been something that happened. I mean like why else would all this drama be happening?"

"let's not think about this. Go take a shower ok" he said as he unwrapped his arms and ruffled my hair before leaving. 

-Suho POV-

Lay, D.O., and me were in the kitchen, cleaning and preparing for tomorrow's meals. I knew Lay and I wanted to ask but we both could feel that D.O. didn't want to say anything too. Lay looked at me and knew he was telling me to just stay quiet and not talk about this until later on. I mentally nodded and continued on with cleaning the dishes. I want to see Dawn smile. I want to see her smile so badly.

-Chen POV-

i went out of the apartment. I went to the 6th floor. I knew Dawn had an apartment there. I saw her when she first moved in. Since she didn't want to tell us, why should I be the one who breaks the news? I arrived at her door. I wanted to knock on it. I brought my hand up but let it fall back down. I couldn't bring myself to face her. Even though I really want to see her, something inside was pulling me back. Giving up, I whispered happy birthday to the door and turned back to return home.

------------------

sowwie for not updating yesterday!!!! Ignore the mistakes please....comment and subscribe please!