21

For my family...

-No One POV-

An awkward silence hang in the air after Kai spoke. Everyone could feel the tension of the atmosphere growing. Kai finally took his off the two guys on the floor and spotted her. Dawn. He glared at her. She looked at him, feeling awkward.

-Dawn POV-

He's glaring at me..What did I do now? He took quick strides and ended up in front of me. He took hold of my shirt's collar and pulled me up. I helplessly let him drag me up. I tried to pry his hands off but he was too strong. Lay was the first to try to separate us but it didn't work. Everyone else tried as well but he had a firm grip on my collar. I could see D.O. hugging Kyung Mi, watching us. I could see uneasiness in his eyes. I wanted to reach out for him. I wanted him to help me like he did that day, but he just stayed with Kyung Mi. Kai lifted me off my feet, which caused more panic for the other Exo members. He then threw me on to the ground. I hit my head hard on the floor. Chanyeol and Tao quickly came to my side. I was a dizzy. My vision a bit blurred. Tears fell my eyes as the pain grew. I could hear sniffles coming from Kyung Mi. I'm guessing she's crying but maybe she's faking it. AISH! My head hurts too much to think.

"YAH! KIM JONG IN WHAT HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Kris yelled at Kai.

"NOTHING! JUST HAD TO TEACH THE A LESSON."

" what are you talking about Kai?" Suho asked, separating Kai and Kris from each other.

"This girl is just the worst. I've never met such a disgusting girl in my life. The time she beat up Kyung Mi wasn't her first time threatening her. She threathened Kyung Mi on the first day she came here. What kind of a person does that? It disgusts me. Only dirty heartless people who don't know what love mean does that" I felt pain stab my heart.

"Jong In calm down. Maybe this isn't like that. Why do-" Lay tried to say

"NO! I can't freaking calm down. I hate it when the people I love are getting hurt. This needs to go. I mean like she doesn't even try or cherish her training. She thinks she can be better than Kyung Mi. ha Don't make me laugh. Kyung Mi puts so much passion into her training. She's already number one to me. She thinks she can take us away from Kyung Mi. Girl, you're the last person I would running to." Kai pushed Lay and Suho out of the way and came toward me. Chanyeol and Tao stood up to stop him from coming any closer, but Kai was a step faster and had already pushed them to the other side of the room where everyone except D.O. and Kyung Mi were. He grabbed my collar again and started slapping me back and forth. I cried at the stinging pain. He probably slapped me about 5 times before Sehun and Baekhyun dragged him off of me. Luhan came to my side. He tried to touch my face but I slapped his hand away. I was pissed. I uneasily got up and started laughing.

"Isn't this deja vu? except this time it hurts physically more than emotionally haha. Like I said before, you guys are way too gullible for your own sake. Are you guys really gonna believe every word this tells you?"

"YAH! Kyung Mi isn't a ." this time Luhan shouted at me. ha this was the first time he did so. hey there's a first for eveything right.

"psht..whatever." I turn back to Kai.

"I'm dirty? I'm heartless? I don't know what love means? ha that's funny. If I really was like that then why the heck am I here in this hell hole? "

" How am I to know that? All I know is that you're just jealous of Kyung Mi." he said as he struggled to free himself.

" haha at the moment I am quite jealous of her. It's not because of you guys or her talent. She has something that she doesn't have to worry about and know that they will be there for her safely. I live everyday now, worrying about that something. I'm wake up everyone morning in fear that the something will be gone and I wasn't there to at least see that something for the last time."

"Well then why don't you ing go home? No one wants you here causing trouble."

"Oh I would. If I wa given a choice between home or a million US dollars, I would choose home. At home, I don't need to cry everyday. At home, I don't have to hear people calling me . but not everything in life goes the way you want...NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I WISH TO TURN BACK TIME IT JUST WON'T. I JUST HAVE TO LIVE ON AND REGRET THE CHOICES I MADE BEFORE."

Tears fell as the thought of my parents lying on the hospital bed appeared. I wish I was there beside them. I wish I had never said such words. I wish I hadn't been such a spoiled brat and picked up the last phone call my dad would make to me. I wish for so much but none of them will come true.

Silence came again. My head hurt even more from yelling so much. I slowly made my way to the room I came out of before and got my things. Everyone was still silent and frozen when I came out. I turned to Suho.

"" Thanks for offering but I'm going" I started walking to the door to leave.

"Wait" Baekhyun grabbed my arm.

I pried his hold off without looking at him. I needed to get out. My vision was becoming worst. My head was becoming pretty numb from the pain. I continued. As I passed by, D.O. and Kyung Mi, I could see Kyung Mi smiling at me. She must be happy. She had won. but her victory is really nothing. Go ahead and have them all. I would rather have my parents then them any day, On the other hand, I could see D.O. begging me to stay in his eyes. I could tell he missed how it felt to hang out together. I did too but there are things that have to missed I guess.. I walk out and toward the elevator. Again, no one came after me. I went straight to my bed after locking the door.

I guess God really doesn't want us to interact. Everytime I feel as if we can become friends, something happens. I am in the middle of possibly losing my parents, why can't God let me have some kind of happiness? I'm already away from everyone I love. I'm all alone battling every obstacle by myself. Is friendship with them too much to ask for? Mom..I want my mom to hug me like she would when I came home after failing a test. She would lie in front of me. She would put her one arm around my waist and calmly pat my head with the other. Mom..Can you hear me? I really miss you. I want to be next to you at the hospital. Is everything I ask for too much?

-No One POV-

Tears continued to fall as Dawn slowly fell asleep, while tightly holding Kendrick's bracelet.

-----------------

hehe today's actual update :) I like drama sowwie! hope you guys are enjoying this..ignore mistakes please

Comment and subscribe please -hug-