22

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

I dragged myself out of my bed. Dragging myself has never seen so hard before. I wash up and go to prepare breakfast. As I'm eating toast with jelly over it, I think about what happened last night. Aish why is my life so ed up? Nothing ever goes my way.

Hmm... What are today's plans? I look at the my schedule. Ahh I am to finally meet my manager. Kyung Mi and I are getting our own managers, which is a good thing. I don't want her to completely fool the manager and then make my life even worse than it already is. I hope I get an understandable manager. I continue to look at my schedule....WHAT?! Today is our photoshoot?!?!?!? Dang time flies by so fast.  I should get going now or else I'll be late. I finish my toast and hurriedly get ready.

-No one POV-

Dawn arrived at the location about 2 hours later. Kyung Mi had not arrived yet. When she arrived, she bowed to everyone and introduced herself. Then she was whisked away to prepare for the photoshoot. She refused to put too much make up, which made preparations much faster. She was left alone after they were finished.

-Dawn POV-

hmm I actually like this.i was wearing a pair of black baggy sweat pants. For the top, I was wearing a white beater with a lavender hoodie with a smiley face as the zipper. I was wearing a pair of white converses.  It was simple and comfortable. I was afraid they were gonna make me wear like 5 inch heels with super short shorts and a tank top. I hope they aren't thinking of putting me in heels because me and heels do not go well together.

I wonder why Kyung Mi is so late. She was suppose to be here half an hour ago. Being late for your debut photoshoot isn't a very good first impression. Oh well it's not like I care people will hate her. Psht I hate her. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I turned around to see man. He was about 6 feet I think. He wasn't totally skinny but not totally fat either. He wore glasses that made him look pretty handsome. I'm guessing he's around mid-20s. He came closer to me.

"hello Dawn. I'm Vincent. From now on, I'll be your manager." He said as he extended his hand for with a warm smile.

i shyly smile back. "Nice to meet you Vincent. I'll be in your care then." Thank god he can speak English. Even though my Korean was good, English is my best.

"Hey you're a lot prettier than LSM described. Did you know he chose your manager by himself? He didn't let others influence him. You must really be important to have such an influence on him. " I smiled at that. At least I still have LSM loving me.

" He also told me about your situation." I froze. "Don't worry. If you need help, I'll be here for you. I'm not just your manager. I'm your guardian." He said as he hugged me. I tensed up a little before relaxing and hugging him back. He gave me a big brother vibe. I'm happy with him as my manager. We talked for what seemed like forever. While we were talking, Kyung Mi had arrived. Finally the photoshoot began. I walked out the room with Vincent to see Kyung Mi. She was wearing the same thing as me except her hoodie was gray with silver glittery hearts. Compared to me, she definitely stood out more with the glitter. At the moment, Kyung Mi was arguing with a lady about her outfit. 

"why do I have to wear something like this for my first photoshoot?!" she continued to complain. I just stood with my manager. Why must she complain about everything? Honestly she looks even better than me so why can't she just stop making such a big fuss about it? Outraged, she ran back into her dressing room. Her manager ran after her but turned around to give the staff the middle finger before disappearing. Dang! Aren't they a perfect match? The atmosphere was tense. The staff was obviously extremely pissed off. I awkwardly stood there with Vincent. We both didn't know what to do. Finally the photographer called me over to the set.

It was a simple set. There were big windows in the background. The floor was pretty much empty. There were the mirrors like the ones in the dance room on the sides. Obviously super stressed out, the photographer just told me to do whatever I wanted with the room. I nodded and walked on to the set. At first, I just stood there like a lost puppy. I had no clue what to do. I asked if I could use my ipod and headphones as a prop. He simply nodded and Vincent went to go get it. Vincent handed it to me, giving a reassuring smile before walking off the set. I let out a breath and calmly put my headphones on.

Finally I chose to listen to "Empty" by JYJ. I stretched out a little, as the photographer snapped some photos of that. Then I started moving my body to the beat. I completely forget that I was doing a photoshoot and continued to dance as if I was performing. I didn't notice the photographer running all around me, trying to capture my every move. I snapped out of my zone when the song ended. I turned red with embarrassment and bowed as an apology. The staff laughed at my innocence as the photographer continued to snap photos of me looking shy and embarrassed.

"haha don't apologize. You were extremely capivating. I can already tell you're gonna be successful or at least much better than her." the photographer said as he made an annoyed face when pointing to Kyung Mi's room. " Let's continue. do whatever you want"

I nodded and decided to walk toward the door. I sat on the ledge on the window. I switched the song to "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts. As the song started, I leaned my head against the window. I grazed my fingers against the smooth glass. As the song played, memories of my family replayed in my mind. I saw the memories of us having family days. Those days were always the best. It didn't seem as if we were just family. We were each other's best friends. Images of everyone smiling and laughing made me unconsiously smile. I silently giggled to myself. Ahh those were the days that life seemed most perfect to me. But then those memories appeared. That day. That day that everything I had tumbled down to the ground. The image of my parents lying bascially lifeless appears. Tears started rolling down. I wanted them awake. I wanted them to tell me everything was just a dream. I couldn't hold it in. I roll into a ball shape and then cry as the memories eat me up.

Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders, shaking me urging me to come out of my sadness and look up. I slowly look up to see Vincent and most of the staff around me, concern written all over their face. I felt guilty for letting my emotions take control of me and upset everyone. I quickly wipe the tears away but more keep falling. Vincent wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me into a hug. I cry into his embrace. Finally I have calmed down a little.

The photographer sits in front of me.

"It's alright. You're done for now. You did an amazing job. Go inside and relax ok?" he said as everyone else nodded in agreement. As I slowly walk back, leaning on to Vincent for support, I notice Kyung Mi glaring at me from her room. I was too tired to even bother caring at the moment. Vincent laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead. It reminded me of dad. I cried a little more and asked him to set out so I can be alone. Relunctantly he walked out, leaving me to cry by myself.

-Kyung Mi POV-

I sitting at my chair, steaming with anger. Dae, my manager, had went to complain. I actually liked him. He thought like me, which makes things much easier. Aish! It's my debut photoshoot and I have to wear this. I was expecting something like a beautiful lacy dress with 5 inch heels. But I'm stuck with this. I look like I'm going to the gym. I frowned. Finally I decided to see what was happening outside. I open the door and see everyone crowding around one of the windows on the set. They were crowding around Dawn. Her manager was hugging her. I think she was crying. Then the annoying photographer sat in front of her and says something. Leaning on to her manager, Dawn walked to her room. Look at her pressing her cody completely against his. I bet she's gonna try to seduce him soon. She looked at me as she noticed me staring at her. I give her my death glare but she just dismissed and disappears into her room. AISH! That girl sure has the nerve to do that to me. ME! Who the heck does that to me? Obviously, now the staff likes her more than me. I grab the closest thing to me, which was emtpy rack and slam it on to the floor. What's so good about her anyways? I'm better than her in bascially every way. I gotta fix this. I pick the rack up and fix myself before stepping out. I go up to the annoying photographer.

"I'm sorry for my earlier actions. I wasn't thinking correctly. Please forgive me." I give him my famous puppy face. I could see him soften at the sight of it.

"Ok. It must be stressful for you to be debutting soon. Let's just forget  about earlier and start." he turn around to get ready.

I smirk. That was way too easy. Like seriously, guys are way too gullible. but hey that makes my life way easier. I could hear some of the staff, mostly the female ones, talking to each other, complaining about me. I turn to them and give them a smile and bow in apology. They just walked away to do their duties, ignoring me. I give them the middle finger. PSHT! What is with people these days?

The photoshoot starts. There was like nothing for me to use. What do they expect me to do? I internally curse at each and every one of them. How stupid were they to just give me something like this to work with? Whatever. I'm Kyung Mi. Nothing is impossible for me. I start posing and whatnot as the photographer takes pictures of me. He better be taking good shots. If he makes look ugly, I'm not gonna let him off easily. While I was posing, I hear the door open and happy voices. I turn towards the door. It was my Exo oppas. They wave at me and hold up bags with what I'm guessing is lunch. Seeing them, the photographer said ok and that it was lunch time. I ran to them. They all hug me. We sit at a table and D.O. and Chen start setting up lunch. I will always have them and Dawn will always have no one.

------------------------------------

late update...SOWWIE! hehe I finally reached double digit for subscribers. SUPA HAPPY :) finally got my lazy self to write this XP ignore mistakes please !

Comment and Subscribe please :)