46

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

I laid on my bed. Just laid there. Staring at nothing. Wanting nothing but time to stop. Everything that happened yesterday keeps rerunning in my mind. I want it to stop but have no strength to stop it.

It was already almost 6. I haven't eaten anything yet today. I'm too overwhelmed to feel hungry. Exo had been constantly trying to get me out but I just ignored them. In the end, they gave up like how I knew they would.

I felt around for my phone but didn't feel it. I pushed myself off the bed to look for it. It wasn't on my bed. It wasn't on my desk. Where did I put it? I pushed away the blankets and got up to look for it. I walked around, half-heartedly looking for it. Then I noticed it on the floor next to one of the small couches. Sighing, I bent down and grabbed it. I must have threw it here last night without realizing it since I was so confused. I flipped it to the front as I flopped back onto the bed.

The screen was cracked pretty badly. Great..nothing seems to be going my way. I pressed the button, bringing the screen alit. I choked back tears as I noticed that the cracks were made so that it looked like we were being separated. Us three siblings and those two parents. I threw it back on to the floor and let out a muffled scream against my blankets.

WHY IS EVERYTHING AGAINST ME?!

I DON'T WANT THIS!

I cried a little before deciding I needed air. I grabbed my even more cracked phone and carefully opened my door. I didn't bother closing the door since it would make a noise if I closed it. Quietly I walked down the stairs.  I looked down at the living room and saw no one there. Where was everyone? As I slowly walked down those stairs, I heard some talking and laughing. Ahh They were in the kitchen. That makes sense since it is dinner time.

I quietly walked to the sliding door and carefully slid it open. I didn't close it all the way. I felt a little more alive once I felt the cool night breeze blow at me. I could hear blasting music coming from the kitchen. It seemed like they were having a party. I felt lonely again. They were there and I am here. I sat on the cool tiled floor beside the pool, looking at the moon's reflection in the pool's water.

I really do hate how everything I want is so far from my reach. I hate how no matter how many times I wish, nothing happens.

I may not believe in but God what did I do? Please tell me what I have done to be punished like this. Do you enjoy watching me obtaining happiness and then quickly have it snatched away? Is it amusing to watch me suffer?

Suddenly my phone rang. With shaky hands, I took it out. I could feel myself growing tense as I saw the caller ID.

It was David oppa.

-Kyung Mi POV-

We were having a mini party since we were leaving tomorrow. D.O. had made tons of good food. Lay had blasted music on and we were dancing to it. I laughed and danced along with them. This felt like before. Just like before when that didn't appear in our lives. I got thristy and walked toward the table beside the table to get my cup. As I pouring myself some juice, I noticed a figure out at the pool. I looked more closely and realized it was her. I smirked and lifted my arm up to see the bracelet that I put on. That 's bracelet.

I covered the windows with curtains. Time for payback.

-Dawn POV-

"O-oppa?" I could tears building. I curled into a ball as I waited for him to reply.

I could hear him crying. No..It couldn't be...not yet..

"Dawn. I'm sorry.." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear everything. I cried. I put my hand in front of mouth, trying to muffle my cries.

They were gone. They have officially left us. I wasn't ever going to be able to see them smiling at me again.

"you should come over..Anne and Kendrick know and are here with me." I closed the phone and buried my head into my arms. I cried, letting the world hear my cries.

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING? I needed to go. Anne and Kendrick need me. I got up and started towards the door until I finally realized Kyung Mi was there.

She was smirking at me. "Where do you think you're going?" She said with a playful voice as she stared at me with deadly eyes.

-Kris POV-

I walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I wanted to try to get Dawn to come out one last time. I was worried. She hadn't eaten the whole day.

I walked up her stairs and noticed the door was opened. Confused, I walked into the room. I looked left and right but didn't see her.

"Dawn?" I called but no reply. Where did she go? I had a bad feeling growing inside me. Something wasn't right. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen again. Everyone looked at me confused with my actions.

"Dawn. I don't know where she is. She's not in her room." Lay stopped the music and everyone started freaking out.

"Wait Kyung Mi isn't here either."Sehun said and we looked around the kitchen seeing no sign of her.

Then I realized that the curtains were closed. I don't remember having them closed in the beginning. I pushed past everyone and opened the curtains. Anger boiled in me and I quickly ran out the door and towards the backyard.

-Dawn POV-

I glared at her and tried to walk around her but she blocked me each time. I had no freaking time for this.

"Freaking move. I don't have time to waste on you ." I pushed her away. She pulled me back and I fell on to the ground.

"Excuse you. I don't think you understand the situation. I'm the boss here." She straddled me. I tried to push her off but then she pinned both of my hands with one of hers. Aish! Why was she stronger than me? I tried to get out of her hold. I needed to leave.I needed to get to the hospital.

Since I couldn't think of anything else, I bit her arms. She immediately let go and I pushed her off. I tried to get back on to my feet but she pounced on me. I banged my head against the ground. I groaned in pain as she flipped me over and started slapping me as she pinned my hands again. I cried in pain. I could feel some liquid rolling down the side of my face.

" DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'M THE BOSS HERE?!" She finally stopped slapping me. I was afraid of what she was gonna do. I could feel a deadly aura from her. She never liked me and I had a feeling she was gonna use this chance to get that across. Then she lifted her arm to my eye level. My vision was a bit foggy from all the crying. I looked closely and then realized. It was Kendrick's bracelet. When did she get ahold of it?
 

"Hehe doesn't this look familar?"

"How the did you get it?" I gritted my teeth.

"It came off I guess AFTER YOU FREAKING SLAPPED ME LAST NIGHT." She tied my hands together. I was really scared now.

Why the heck is she tying me up?

I tried to push her away but she just tightened the rope around my hands and I groaned in pain.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me this much?" I asked with heavy breaths. I was getting dizzy and pain was all over me.

She touched the liquid on my head. I winced at the touch. She smiled at it and then let me look at it. It was blood. I was bleeding. Then she smeared it against my cheeks, creating a X.

"You messed with me. People who mess with me deserves to be punished."

"Why? Why would you bully others if you been bullied yourself? You should be trying to stop it not being the one wh-" -Slap-

"WHAT THE DO YOU KNOW ?! Don't ever talk to me like that." Then she smiled with evil eyes. "But then again you probably won't be able to talk at all after this.

I was confused. I was scared. I needed someone to help.

She got off me and carried me in her arms towards the pool. I tried to get out of her hold. I looked at the pool and tears fell faster.

I knew what she wanted to do. I knew I was going to die.

She leaned closer to my ear. "I warned you and you didn't listen so it's not my fault." she whispered before throwing me into the deep end.

I could hear her laughing.

I could hear my rapid heartbeating. I kept going up and then back down. I kick my legs but they were weak from having nothing to eat. I tried to swim but with my hands tied up I couldn't. My head hurt too much for me to think about what to do.

I stopped fighting and let my body sink farther down the pool. As I went lower and lower, I saw memories flash before me.

I saw my family laughing happily with each other.

I saw my siblings smiling at me.

I saw Emily and Justin fighting as Linda and Kevin tried to calm things down.

I saw LSM appa smiling warming at me.

I saw Vincent driving the car while singing to make me happy.

I saw David Oppa playing with Anne and Kendrick.

I saw BAP all running towards me with open arms and big smiles.

Lastly I saw...Exo. I wanted to tell them I never hated them. I wanted to hear them tell me they cared for me again.

All the memories made me forget about what situation I was in for seconds.

I'm sorry Anne and Kendrick for being such a bad big sister. I can't comfort you guys. I'm a failure of a big sister.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up. Then I felt warm arms wrap around my fleeting body. I slowly lifted my head up to see Kris crying and basically eveyone surrounding us.They were yelling but I couldn't hear them.

My eyes felt really heavy. I didn't have the strength to fight against.

I smiled a little.

Thank you for showing me you guys care one last time.

"thank you...' I whispered before letting my eyes close and darkness cover me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... :I .... I don't know what to say except I don't know how I ended up writing that.. it doesn't seem to flow as well too.. I'm SOWWIE!

ignore mistakes please.

comment and subscribe :)

the end is should be next.