39

For my family...

 

-No One POV-

Months have passed by rather quickly. January ended in a blink of an eye. February, March, April, May also flew by in no time and it's already June. Summer was just around the corner.

-Dawn POV-

"Good night!" I yelled.

"Good night! Good job today!" The staff yelled back as I bowed to them before leaving. I just finished filming my CF for Samsung's new phone. As always it was a fun time. The staff is always so nice to me. I really respect them. They deserve more recognition for their work. I mean all I do is pose talk and pose. They make everything beautiful and perfect for the audience. People always forget about the work done behind the scenes.

I walked out scanning the area for Vincent's car. I couldn't see it. Right when I was going to call him, a car appeard in front of me. The window rolled down and LSM appa poked his head out.

"I'm guessing you're done?" he asked with a smile.

"haha yep. Why are you here?" I asked as I leaned against the car.

"To pick you up of course. I was nearby so I called Vincent and told him that I was going to pick you up. Surprised?"

"Surprised DUH! But it's a good surprise" I said as I smiled brightly at him.

"what are you doing just standing there? get in!"

"YES SIR!" I did a quick salute before jumping into the car and we drove off.

-15 minutes later-

"How are you and Kyung Mi?" he asked out of no where. It kind of caught me off guard.

"huh? oh..umm..we are ok." I answered nervously. I didn't want to tell him the truth and have it bother him.

"Really? I haven't seen you two ever interact."

"well we are busy with our own schedules. Plus I'm usually in China or Japan more than Korea so we can't meet up often."

"then how about Exo?"

"what about them?"

"well you guys seemed close before but I haven't seen you guys interacting either."

"well..you knoww....we are all focus on work so yea...OH LOOK!" I start changing the subject about some random bird I noticed. I didn't want to talk anymore about them. I haven't seen them since that night. I have done all I could possibly do to avoid them and they have too. It does hurt a little to know that everything is officially done but hey I can't let that bring me down. Plus BAP and I have gotten even more closer. They are just so caring towards me. I feel like a baby with them everytime. We even got matching necklaces. It just a chain with a dogtag hanging through it. Engraved on it, are each of their bunnies posing around a big "D". I cherish very much. If one ever takes the time to look, one will always see each of us wearing it around their necks.

"oh right Dawn. I've noticed that you, Kyung MI, and Exo have worked extremely hard like everyone else. I've decided to send you guys on a work but vacation trip. I've already paired places and groups together. You will be going to Boston."

"OMG! REALLY?! I CAN'T WAIT!" I start jumping up and down. I was already imagining how much fun it would be to see everyone again. I've missed them soooooooo much~

"with Exo and Kyung Mi of course." My smile fell right off my face.

"wait what? why?!" All my happiness was already gone before I could even touch it.

"well I had to group everyone. Plus you are Kyung Mi are one group too so it's only reasonable for you guys to go together."

"oh...right..i guess..."

"Basically you guys will go and have a vacation there for a few days. The only work part is when you are needed to be photographed."

"hmm not bad."

"and you guys will all be living together." he said with a matter-of-fact voice. I stared at with wide eyes. HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?!

"YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT?! haha you're so funny appa." I was mentally praying for him to look at me and say yes.

"why would I joke about this? of course you guys will be living together."

" b-but but! I'm a young girl and they are young guys."

"Exo are very well behaved boys. I know they won't do anything inappropriate."

We finally arrived and the car stopped. He turned and looked directly at me. Taking my hand he calmly said.

"Dawn you are going to have a lot of fun. Don't worry and just let the fun come. Exo and Kyung Mi are fine kids."

"yes...well thank you for the ride." I kissed his cheek and opened the door to leave. I closed the door and was about to walk away.

"WAIT DAWN!" I turned and walked back.

"The flight leaves tomorrow. ENJOY!" Before I could react, he drove away faster than a cheetah. I stared dumbfoundedly, letting it sink it.........................

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! I immediately whipped out my phone and called Vincent.

"hel-"

"I'M LEAVING TOMORROW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

"hey I just found out myself. don't blame me!"

"fine..what time are you coming to pick me up?"

"huh? he didn't tell you? I'm not going with you. No managers are allowed to go."

"WHAT?! WHY?"

"Don't ask me. LSM is a strange one. you're flight is at 7am. Don't be late ok?"

"yea yea bye" I hung up. AISH! LSM WHAT DO YOU WHAT FROM ME?!

I let out a frustrated sigh before walking towards the building, planning out what I needed to bring on the trip.

-------------------------------

hehe huge time skip :) yep yep I've been imagining this for a LONG time. It's like the scenes that came to me right after I started this story :)

ignore mistakes please

comment and subscribe please :)