5

For my family...

-No One POV-

The filght took about 16 hours. Dawn had fallen asleep during the flight.

-Lee Soo Man POV-

I felt a shake and opened my tired eyes to see one of the flight attendants. "We are about to land. Please fasten your seat belts if you have not. Please wake up the miss beside you too" she said as she gave me a smile and walked away. I fastened my seatbelt securely around me. Then I looked over to Dawn. She was snoring softly. She looked very cute and innocent. Honestly I think I would pick her normal look rather than someone like Yoona's amazingly pretty look. It's not because I don't think Yoona is beautiful. She surely is. It's just after looking at so many pretty faces gets boring at times and having such a captivating normal face felt new and nice. Softly, I shook her until she finally opened her eyes. She looked at me and then at our surroundings before smacking herself.

"Oww...It's not a dream...What happened wasn't a dream..That means mom and dad are really in the hospital. And I'm..." she said as she looked at me. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Dawn. Don't worry everything will be fine. I have already paid the first round of bills and I will continue to pay them as long as you stick with your side of the deal." I said as I wiped the tears were trailing down her face. Weakly she smiled at me. "oh that reminds me. We are about to land. Make sure your seatbelt is securely fasten ok."

After she fastened her seatbelt, she leaned her head on my shoulder. It surprised me but I was fine with it. I was starting to think of her as my own daughter even more than how I normally feel with the other idols under my company. "Thank you so much Lee Soo Man..I mean Appa" she said as she smiled at me. I smiled back as the plane finally landed.

-Dawn POV-

I was here. I was FINALLY HERE IN SEOUL! This is like any kpop fan's dream. Someone had already gotten my luggage so we just had to leave. We walked out and Istood frozen for a good 2 minutes. This was Seoul. The place were kpop idols were. I  couldn't stop smiling even when we arrived at the SM building. It looked pretty plain with only the huge SPARKLY "SM" SIGN. It sure does a good job of getting your attention. LSM appa told me to get out and follow him. He pressed in some code and the door magically opened. We walked in. The whole time I was being like a child looking at everything with amazement.

He led me into a room but left me alone it in. It was a pretty plain room actually. It only had a big desk and some chairs. There weren't even any files or documents laying around.After a while of just staring blankly of the rather boring room, LSM appa came back. He laughed at my bored look.

"This room is gonna be renovated that's why it has bascailly nothing."he said as he walked over to me and handed me a card. "This is a phone card since I know that your phone is useless here. Here give me it so I can do it for you." and he took my phone. Once he was done, he handed it back to me.

"hmm..well I have to go do something but how about you walk around and see the building. I'm sure you will find some idols lying around somewhere might as well become friends already right?" he said as he patted my back. "oh and the code to the building is 151395512. Don't forget it!" and he left. I let out a sigh and also walked out of the boring room.

I walked past the cafeteria to find several other people around my age. I'm guessing they were all trainees. They gave me a questioning look as I walked past them. Ignoring their whispers, I walked around the building aimlessly. I passed empty dance rooms and other rooms which were closed so I had no clue what they were used for. Even though there wasn't really anything to see, I still felt excited to be able to walk around the building. It felt amazing to be able to walk around a building where some of the top idols have walked. I jumped in joy as I proceeded my little journey.

After a while of wondering, I finally heard some music. It was coming from the other end of the hallway. It sounded like familiar. I continued to walk closer and figured out the song was Lollipop by Big Bang and 2NE1. It was coming from a dance room. The door was open so I stood in front of it and looked inside. I couldn't really tell but there were 12 guys and 1 girl. They were just playing around. The girl and some of the guys were dancing around to the beat.The other guys were sitting on the floor listening to their own music or laughing at the ones dancing. How come the guys looked so familiar? Where have I seen them..........OMG COULD IT BE?! COULD IT BE EXO? OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCHIE!! ~MAMA MAMA~ I started jumping up and down. I guess I jumped really loudly because of them stopped what they were doing and looked at me. It was an awkward silence with only Lollipop playing in the backroom. Kris got up from sitting and was giving me a face that made me want to run away. Kyungsoo went behind Jong In/Kai and looked at me with his eyes fully open. It looked even bigger compared to the pictures. I wanted to laugh but I knew it was not time too. I was about to leave when LSM appa appeared out of nowhere.

"Ahh Dawn-ah. I was looking for you. Isn't it funny how I found you here and I was gonna bring you here too?" he said with a big smile that made me forget the awkwardness for a moment.

"umm yea appa" I whispered

"Eh why are you whispering?" he said as he came closer to me and put his hand to my forehead, "Are you feeling ill?" I shook my head and gave him a small smile.

"Oh yea. well I guess you know Exo right? Let me introduce you guys. You guys come here" he said and Exo and the girl came closer. OMO I wanted to faint they were even more handsome in person.

"Everyone this is Dawn." he said as

I bowed and waved awkwardly to them. "안녕하세요(hello)."Some smiled and some gave me blank faces... I JUST WANT TO GO AWAY..

"Dawn this is Exo of course. ahh and this girl here is Kyung Mi." They bowed to me. DANG! They all made like 90 degree angles with their bodies. LSM appa smiled at us in delight.

"You guys are the first to know about this. I have some good news for you Kyung Mi so listen carefully. You will be debuting in 3 weeks."

"진짜(really)!!!??? OMO!!" she exclaimed and the Exo members took turn congratulating her.

"Wait that's not all. You will be debuting with Dawn as a duo girl group." he said as he put his arm around me.

Eveyone looked at me and then back to Kyung Mi. She looked utterly shocked. I don't know why but an angry aura was coming off of her. I don't think this is gonna be easy...

-Kyung Mi POV-

WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST SAY?! All I could do was stare at her. She made me feel uneasy and I don't like feeling uneasy. I already know I'm not gonna like her.

------------------

....horrible ending SOWWIE!! well finally something happened....Comment and subscribe PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP .....