38

For my family...

-Kris POV-

"Yes Kris I hate you guys. I wanted to break you guys. I just wanted to see you guys fall." She said as she looked directly at me.

Then she turned around and walked away. I watched as she grew smaller and smaller as she walked farther and farther away. I had an urge to run to her. I wanted to ask her the question again. I didn't want to actually believe her words.

Finally I couldn't see her anymore. I dragged myself back to the restaurant.

"KRIS! I was gonna go look for you if you didn't come back any sooner." Tao said as I sat down. I smiled at him but was too mentally tired to say anything back.

Everyone looked at me, confused. "Are you ok? Did you find her?" asked D.O.

I found more than I actually wanted. "eh.yea just a bit tired from all that looking. Yea I found her but she ran away." I lied.

Everyone went back to eating. An awkward feeling still hung above our "supposedly" lively conversation. I looked over to the table next to ours. BAP were still there eating. I wonder when Dawn and them had become friends.

They finished eating and paid. They got up to leave. Sehun stopped them.

"Wait. Be careful of Dawn. She isn't what she seems like." he said looking directly at them.

BAP looked confused at us. "What are you talking about? Why would we need to be careful of Dawn?" said Himchan

"I'm gonna be straightforward. She is a bully who likes to break others' hearts. She doesn't care about anyone or anything as long as she gets what she wants." said Kai as Kyung Mi hid her face into Kai's shoulder.

"Dawn isn't like that. She cares for others too much. You guys shouldn't go saying stuff like that about someone who has a big heart." said Yongguk who was getting a bit irrirated but them.

"You guys have already fallen for her trap. We fell into it too. We have experienced a lot because of her. Kyung Mi has suffered the most though. If you guys were smart, you guys wouldn't hang out with her anymore. She only wants to play with you guys until she's bored." said Sehun

Now they were completely mad. Jongup grabbed on Sehun's collar. Everyone around them were shocked.

"Don't EVER say that about Dawn."

"Let go of me! The truth hurts but its the truth." said Sehun as Luhan separated the two glaring men.

"No wonder she doesn't like you guys. You guys make her into something she's not. You guys are the disgusting ones." said Daehyun.

"Disgusting?! YAH! Come here and say it to my face again. I think this dude needs to be taught a lesson." said an extremely furious Kai who was being held back by Lay and Suho.

Before Daehyun or anyne could do anything Zelo stopped them. "Yah! HYUNGS! Let's just go home. Dawn wouldn't be happy to know we fought over something this stupid." The obviously mad men calmed down a little imagining Dawn. THey glared at Exo before walking out the restuarant.

Sehun and Kai were still mad, saying threats over and over again.

"Oppa you shouldn't have talked like that. It wasn't nice." said Kyung MI. She is truly an angel. Why did she have to be mistreated so many times? She looked disappointed at us before running out. Everyone sat in silence, thinking about what happened.

-Kyung Mi POV-

I hid behind Kai's shoulder.I listened to the ongoing conversation. It seems like Dawn was able to make some friends.hmm maybe I should break it up too. We can't let her be happy right?

After fakingly yelling at them, I ran out the door to try to catch up with BAP. They weren't that far so I ran to them.

"WAIT! EXCUSE ME!" I screamed as I got closer.

THey turned around. "umm..I want to apolgize about what they said. THey shouldn't have said all that. They were wrong to."

"whatever" JOngup said recieveing a smack from Zelo.

"but it's true. Dawn is very dangerous."

"AISH! Why do you guys keep saying that? It doesn't make sense!" said a frustrated Youngjae.

"I don't like accusing people but it true. I don't like to talk about but...I've been bullied by her. She attacked me before. She threatened me. She created so much drama for us. She even ruined our Christmas last year. I don't want to see you guys get hurt like how Exo was." I said as I faked tears. They are definitely going to fall into my trap.

"whatever. No matter what you say, I'm not gonna believe you. We are not gonna believe you. I'm sure we know Dawn better than you guys ever will. Dawn isn't like that and that is that. good night!" said an annoyed Jongup as he started walking away. The others bowed before following.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! DID THEY JUST REJECT MY TEARS?! NO ONE DOES THAT! NO ONE! Fine whatever. I don't need to waste my time on things like them. Theyre just like Dawn. No wonder they are good friends.Stupid attracts stupider. hmph!

-Dawn POV-

I somehow ended up in front of SM building. I didn't even realize I walked this much. I should go home...

"Dawn?"

I turned around to see LSM. Immediately I ran up to him and hugged him. I haven't seen him in so long. He laughed as he hugged me back. We pulled away and he looked at me worried.

"Omo! Have you been crying Dawn?" He said as he wiped some tears away that had fallen without me noticing. Shocked I quickly looked down and wiped them away. STUPID EYES!

"Is everything ok?"

"Umm..yea of course. I guess I had something in my eyes haha" I nervously laughed.

"Is it Kyung Mi or Exo?"

"HUH?! why would you ask that?" I nervously laughed again avoiding his eyes. Does he already know about out relationship?

"Ohh just wondering...."

"Shouldn't you be busy appa?"

"Ahhh yea I'm about to go to family meeting."

"OH THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Go go go! Don't make them wait. Family should be number 1!" I said as I thought about my family.

"YAH! Remember our promise. NO getting depressed."

"ehh yes..now stop wasting time and go!"

-LSM POV-

She pushed my towards my car. She opened my door and pushed me inside. I looked at her through the window. She made gestures telling me to hurry up. I laughed and started the car. I waved bye and she waved back. I drove away while watching her through one of the side mirrors. She was still waving at me. She's such a cutie.

I focused back on the road. As I drove, I thought about what we talked about. There must be something wrong with those three. I've heard some gossips around the company about the constantly avoiding each other. That is good. They should be good friends. I mean like we are all part of SM family. LIke what Dawn said, family is number 1.

I'm gonna see what I can do about this.....AH! I know! I took my phone ready to make some calls.

--------------------------------------------------

didn't feel like writing my essay that's due tomorrow or studying for my precalc test tomorrow either so HERE YOU GO! its a "ehh" update. If you have noticed, I have tried to write according to the actual time but the next update will stop that :) yep yep ignore mistakes please

Comment and subscribe please!