18

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

I didn't bother looking up to see who had embraced me. I couldn't think properly. The only thing running through my mind was Kendrick. Where was he? Why would he just disappear like that? He never would act like this. I need to see him. I need to see my little brother. I want to see his smile. How could I have left him all alone with such responsiblities. I..I don't know..My head started pounding and I started hearing voices.

"You left him. That's why he's gone now. What kind of a sister are you? haha you don't deserve to be his sister. You heartless monster!"

"No NO I'm not! Please. stop." I whispered as my face scrunched up. The arms around me tightened.

"Soon you will have no one else. Everyone will leave you. haha No one loves you. You're just trash. A thing to keep the spot busy until the important thing comes along."

"I..I'm..nothing. I can't be of any-"

"STOP IT! You're not nothing. You are Dawn. Dawn Zhen" someone shouted at me as he shook me, trying to wake me up. Slowly I open my eyes to see Kris. He looked...concerned. He opened his mouth to speak again but my eyes felt too heavy for me. I let them fall down and bring me to a world where no one will make me cry.

-Kris POV-

She opened her eyes. They were puffy and red. Her veins popped out in a way that I was a bit scared to look in them. She was a wreck. She looked so fragile and broken. I wanted to hug her but Chen was tightly wrapped around her. I could tell he wanted to do more. I opened my mouth to lecture more but then she closed her eyes. I thought she was dead. Chen made sure she was breathing and everything before telling everyone she was asleep. I let out a sigh. This girl really did know how to get us worried to an extreme level.

-No One POV-

Suho called their manager can told them about the current situation. About 10 minutes later, the manager showed up and brought everyone home. Since they didn't think leaving Dawn by herself was a good idea, they brought her over Exo-k's dorm. They placed her into Sehun's bed who protested but was outnumbered. It was the only bed at the moment that wouldn't take forever to clean. They all watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful. If only, they could take all the stress and pain away from her to see this peaceful face more often. Being the first to step out of trance, Lay shooed everyone out of the room. Kyung Mi was sitting on the couch, completely unhappy with the current situation.

-Kyung Mi POV-

! Look what you have done. I bet she isn't even asleep. She's probably faking it so she can get their attention. I tighten my fist. Such an attention . If she wanted attention so badly, she could have done something simpler. Why make such a scene?! Ever since she came, Exo hasn't given me their full attention. They may be physically around me but I know they are thinking and worrying about her. AISH! What's so special about her? She's so blah and ehh. I'm so ohh and ahhh.

They finally came out of the room. They all looked unhappy. I hated when they looked like that. See? This girl is just trouble. I got up and walked over to Chanyeol.

"Oppas don't look like that. I'm sure she's fine." I said as I hugged Chanyeol who hugged me back.

"What could have possibly caused all that? She must be in so much pain. Being alone and all." Kai started.

"Yea. Why can't she just lean on us? Watching her like this really hurts. I would have never imagined it would come to this." Lay said

"If only those stupid events didn't happen, maybe we would actually have been able to talk and interact with her more." Luhan said as he fell onto the couch.

"I kinda regret saying all those things.." Sehun said as he cuddled with Luhan for comfort.

Hearing all this I wanted to kill her so badly. I'm not important to them right now. I'm just number two. SEE?! This girl messed up everything that was perfect already.

"YAH! OPPAS STOP IT WON'T YOU GUYS?! I don't like seeing you like this. All you guys have been like sad ever since she came." I stomped and shouted.

"SHHHH! Dawn is still sleeping. Don-" Tao said but I didn't let him finish.

"Dawn. Dawn. DAWN! It's all about her now isn't it? Where am I? I'm also unhappy and depressed but you don't see me whining about it. Why can't we go back to before? To the times when it was just us. We were so happy. You guys didn't have so much things to worry about." I cried.

"Somethings are just out of our control. If we stay in the past, we will never see happiness in the future. Even if we don't want to, there is no choice." D.O. said as he wiped my tears away.

I pushed away. "Whatever.I'm so sick and tired of all this . AISH! bye" I said before storming out the door. Everything is her fault. EVERYTHING!

-No One POV-

Kai and D.O. went to comfort Kyung Mi as the rest just stayed back. Everyone was tired of all this drama. With there comeback coming soon and all, this was just even more troubling.

-2 hours later-

Suho and Lay began cooking dinner. HunHan. XiuChen and Baekyeol were sitting quietly together in the living room watching TV as a distraction and of course it wasn't working. Tao went to go take a shower. He needed to wash away all the stress. Kris decided to see how Dawn was doing.

He sat carefully on the side of the bed. Dawn was still peacefully sleeping but a few tears had slipped out and fell. Softly, he wiped them away. He pulled back the hairs that covered her face and looked her innocent face.

-Kris POV-

For some reason, I felt like it was my duty to take care of her. I felt as if she was my little sister and I was her big brother. I wanted to know about her. Why wouldn't she let us in? Why is she pushing herself into a corner all by herself? She started shaking and breathing heavily. Tears fell out at a faster pace. It hurt to see her like this. I don't know why but I got on the other side of her. I wrapped myself around her so that her back was against my chest. I put my hand on top of hers. She stopped shaking and made herself comfortable in my embrace. Slowly, I fell asleep along with her as we stayed like that. Still wondering what had happened to make her react like that.

-Kendrick POV-

I'm sorry Dawn. I just miss you so much..Too much...it hurts..I want you back. I stared out at the field and let memories play.

--------------------

.....yep..sowwie for such a weird chapter :( Kendrick wants his big sissy back...I wonder if my sibling would feel like that if I was gone. oh well.. ignore my mistakes please,

Comment and subscribe please.