6

For my family...
words written in this color means it is spoken in Korean. words in this color means chinese
 
-Dawn POV-
 
LSM had to go again, leaving me with them alone. Why is he such a busy person? 
 
"Hey I'm hungry. Let's go eat!" baekhyun said breaking the awkward silence. Everyone around him agreed.
 
Suho turned to me. "you want to come along? We can get to know each other better." he said with a big smile. I wanted to say yes but Kyung Mi was sending me death glares. I knew she didn't want me to tag along.  I also knew that if I did go along I wasn't gonna have a good time with her around. I declined and hurriedly ran out the room. 
When I got outside, there was a car waiting to drive to my new home.
-Flashback-
 
Before Dawn and LSM got on the plane, Dawn pulled him aside.
 
"I have one little request LSM appa."
 
"What is it? It seems like everyone is requesting something of me haha"
 
"I would like to live by myself. I know you intend on putting me a group with another girl but I really would like living by myself."
 
"Wae? You need to become familiar with her anyways so.."
 
"I don't want to have others being around when I'm going to talk with my siblings or anything regarding my parents' situation to make me feel even more uneasy"
 
"ahh 알았어(I understand). I will provide you with your own place as long as you promise me one thing"
 
"which is?"
 
"Don't let your family make you depressed. Keep smiling since you have such a beautiful smile. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here. I already see you as my own daughter so don't hestitate ok?"
 
"네(yes) LSM appa"
 
-back-
It was about a little less than a hour drive from the company. The driver helped being my luggage up when we arrived before he left. 
 
I looked around my home. It was small but enough for me. My apartment was on the 6th floor. I had a nice view of the city below me. There was only the basic furniture inside. I had a my own room with only a bed, a closet, and a desk. The living room had only a small couch and a 40" flat screen tv. The kitchen had only a refrigerator. That was it. The only thing I really like about this is the TV. I've never had such a BIG TV. Ugh I need to go shopping but I first I need to unpack. It was already almost 7 when I was finally all done unpacking and arranging. I got my wallet and went off to go shopping. 
 
I had shopped for about two hours. I had purchased things like some plates and silverware. It was like the hardest thing ever just to shop. Since I barely even know the Korean language, I had to use google translate and show it to the employees. It was so embarrassing. I could understand them but had no clue how to say the replies. AISH! I need to learn the language fast. -RAWR- my stomach growled...DINNER TIME! It was almost 7. As I walked down the street, deciding what to eat, I wondered what Exo and Kyung Mi were doing. By now they should be all done eating. I wonder what they ate hmmm...I kinda wished I had followed along. Oh well! I spotted a little food stand that smelled real good. I walked to it and looked at the menu pictures. They looked so good. I didn't know what they were so I was having a hard time deciding. Should I use google translate? hmmm I should but I don't want to go through that embarrasing process again. As I was still deciding I heard my name called so I turned around to find Exo and Kyung Mi walking my way. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them so I started to walk away. I heard them calling me but I didn't stop. I heard Kyung Mi tell them to just stop or else paprazzi was going to attack them and then I didn't here them again. I kinda felt lonely but kept going until I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around to see Kris looking down at me with his scary eyes. I wanted to hide in a corner.
 
"YAH! Why didn't you stop when we called you? It's rude you know. We are you sunbaes so you should be more respectful to us." Kris said in english which made it SUPER easier for me
 
I yanked my hand out of his grasp. "I'm sorry...bye" I turned to walk away but Luhan, Sehun, and Kai were blocking the way.
 
"Why don't you hang with us? We still barely know each other" Luhan said with a cute smile. So happy they are speaking in languages that I understand.
 
I would have started fan girling but I wasn't in the mood at the moment. "No now please move away so I can leave"
 
"But we are gonna be in the same company. We are gonna be a big family. What kind of family barely knows each other" Lay said as he stepped closer to me.
 
"You are Lay, Zhang YiXing. I am Dawn Zhen. That's all you and I need to know. Now -" my stomach growled. Everyone silenced and looked at me before laughing. I blushed in embarassment.
 
"You haven't eaten yet have you? How about we bring you somewhere to eat even though we already ate" Kris asked.
 
"No I can go by myself so like I said before BYE!" I pushed Sehun and Kai out of my way and ran away. I could hear them calling my name. Then I heard Kyung Mi call their names so I guessed that they were chasing me. That made me run faster. After running for about 10 mins I turned into a small alley and hid behind a trash can. I heard them pass so I hid there for 2 more minutes before coming out. I found another little food stand but this time it was Chinese food so I wasn't as confused on what they were. I ordered a serving of stir fried noodles with crab ragoons on the side. After paying and getting my meal, I happily walked to a bench. The bench was in an empty path so I wasn't afraid of people disturbing and happily ate my meal. Once I was done, I got up to throw it away in the nearest trash bin. Once I threw it, I turned around prepared to go home but saw her. Kyung Mi.
 
She looked at with disgust. She slowly walked towards as if she was walking at a runway show, which made me want to laugh. What kind of person walks like that at night at an empty path? Seems a but strange to me. I giggled a little as was only about 4 feel away from me.
 
"What are you laughing at HUH?" she said.
 
"OH! YOU KNOW ENGLISH!"
 
"Yes I do stupid."she said confidently but I could hear a bit of an accent.
 
"Well bye." I tried walking away but she walked in front of me.
 
"No. We need to have a little talk. Well actually I have some warnings for you." she said with an evil smile. "I don't care who you are but you are nothing compared to me. I mean look at me. My s are three times yours. You have no s either. I'm pretty sure you haven't had a boyfriend before right? Thought so. I don't care what you do and what not as long as I don't look bad. If you do anything that makes me look bad I can promise you I will make you look twice as bad. Lastly, don't get near any of the SM idols. They are mine. If you didn't know, I am Kai's ex girlfriend but that doesn't mean you can go around them. If you get close I will make it so everyone turns against you. So don't get on my bad side, got it?" she pushed me to the ground and towered over me. "You are just a piece of trash. Do you think you will be more famous then me? ha don't make me laugh I a-"
 
"Kyung Mi where are you?" someone shouted from afar. I think it was Xiumin.
 
"Over here oppa!" she said with a voice that made me want to puke.
 
"Yah! what are you still doing here? Leave before they come. Don't forget what I just told you because I am serious." and she kicked me in the stomach.
 
I slowly got up as I wrapped my arms around my aching stomach. I glared at her before turning around and walking away but instead of going straight home. I hid behind a tree not to far from her to spy on them.All 12 of them arrived and surrounded her, giving her all the attention. I couldn't here what they were saying but I knew she was probably lying about never seeing me. Then it became them fooling around. It looked really fun. I wanted to be part of that but I knew that with her I couldn't. This is for the better though. I don't have time befriending them. I need to focus on becoming the best. Plus didn't I agree to not get too close to the idols and forget out my family with Kendrick. With loneliness surrounding me, I took one last look at their happy faces and turned around to go home. This is my new life. Just me myself and I.
 
-----------------
 
SOWWIE! this is again pretty messy. Yep Kyung Mi is really mean and stuck up. ............I don't know lol..Comment and subscribe PLEASE PLEASE!
MAMA 2012!! Gonna wake up at 5 to watch it :) EXO FTW!