44

For my family...

-No One POV-

The group had all gotten up for the photoshoot that was taking place today. They had just got on the already arranged cars and were on their to the destination.

-Dawn POV-

I sat in the front with the stranger. Tao, D.O., Luhan,Lay,Sehun, and Xiumin sat in the back. The others were in the other van. They were already laughing away. Dang! They had so much energy. I didn't get much sleep so I'm feeling pretty dead. Hearing their laughter was irrirating me a bit. It was like the things that happened yesterday never happened to them. Too tired to deal with them, I put my earphones on and put on "Almost" by Jessica before falling asleep.

-Lay POV-

I watched as she slowly dozed off into sleep. She must had a bad night but then again most of us did too. I closed my eyes too,recalling last night's conversation.

-flashback-

I crawled on to Luhan's bed. He had already fallen asleep but I just couldn't get myself to doze off.

Feeling movement in his bed, Luhan lifted his head up and looked to me before falling back on his pillow.

"What's wrong Xing?" he whispered to not wake Suho up. I didn't answer and stared at his back. He rolled over to face me.

"Are you bothered by what happened today?" He always saw right through me. I nodded a bit.

"Just go to sleep and forget everything. There's no point in thinking about those stupid things. Don't waste those brain cells." He ruffled my hair but I still didn't feel relieved.

"But..I don't know why but it just won't get off my chest."

"It won't disappear if you keep clinging on to dumby."

"I guess you're right..." Luhan rolled back over and started snoring instantly. I stared up at the ceiling, trying to will myself to sleep.

-back-

Why are you so complicated Dawn?

-Dawn POV-

I heard some the door open and the van bonced up and down. Slowly I opened my eyes and realized that we had arrived and everyone had already gotten off. I thanked the driver and got out too. Instantly, I felt relief as the view of the beach came into sight. It's been awhile since I've been to a beach. I took off my shoes and stepped on to the sand. It felt so soft and warm. It tickled my toes as I wiggled them. I walked calmly towards the others.

There were two tents set up. One for Exo and one for Kyung Mi and me. She had already gotten changed and was doing her make up. She was again only wearing a bikini but she had a thin white cardigan on. I gave her a disgusted look as I passed by to see her trying out poses in the mirror.

There was a set of clothes for me to change into hanging on the rack. I grabbed it. There was a bikini,of course. I was also given a pair of tan short shorts and a white tshirt. I put them on. I was content but wished I had less skin revealing since I was gonna be on pictures looking like this. I put my stuff in my area and walked out. I walked towards the makeup area but decided that I didn't want to put any on. My natural bare face looked better than my makeup one.

Using the mirror, I watched what Kyung Mi and Exo were doing. They had all changed and were fooling aorund like always. As I was watching them, I didn't notice a man come next to me. He tapped my shoulders.

"Ummm..Hi. I'll be in charge of your solo shots." he said looking a bit nervous. It must be his first time.

"Hello! Is this your first time?"

He nodded. I smiled. "Don't be so nervous. I'm sure you'll do a good job. Please take nice photos of me!"

"I'll try!" He finally smiled. He had a nice smile. "We need to go over to them for group photos." He said as he pointed to the others. I nodded but pouted a bit before turning around to walk towards them.

"Oh by the way, my name is Andy." He held his hand out. I took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Andy. I'm Dawn."

We finally reached the others with their photographers. I introduced myself and they introduced themselves.

"Ok everyone. I want you guys to gather in this area and pose however you like. SMILE LOOK HAPPY HAVE FUN!" We nodded and went over.

I sat down on the sand. The others stood around and posed funnily. Kris and Tao were making a sand castle. I played around with the sand as the main photographer took photos of us.

"No no no! Dawn you're too far. Go closer and interact with them." I felt an awkward atmosphere surround us. I didn't know what to do. Kris came over and pulled me towards the sand castle.

"Help us make it." he said monotonously and focused back on the sandcastle. Tao gave me a small smile. I started helping them build the castle.

"AIYA! Kris ge what the heck did you do?" Tao exclaimed as he pointed to Kris's side. I curiousl looked over.

"What? It's a dragon." I giggled a little. It looked nothing like a dragon. It was a mix of duck and snake in my opinion.

"YAH! DON'T LAUGH TOO!" Kris said as he flicked some sand at me. I flicked some back and he avoided it, having it hit Tao instead.

"I"M SORRY!" He wiped the remaining sand off him and glared at me before getting up to attack me. I got up quickly and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE!" He screamed and I continued running. Without realizing what I was doing, I grabbed Lay and used him as a shield. I moved side to side with Lay as I tried to get away from Tao.

"HEY! I"M NOT A SHIELD!!" Lay yelled and we all froze. Then Tao and I burst into laughter. Slowly everyone else started laughing along. He ruffled my hair and I blushed slightly. Then I felt glares and saw it was Kyung Mi. Realizing the situation, I quickly calmed myself down and walked away. I went back to the playing with sand by myself. I heard some of them sigh...Were they upset?

"OK! This is enough. Now one of these photographers will be taking your solos photos. Have fun!" He said as he waved as goodbye.

I got up from the sand and Andy came up to me. "So is there anything specific you want me to do?"

"Hmm..from what I've heard you look the best when you are doing whatever you want." I blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Who told you that?" I was curious.

"Ohh When we coming, the others were talking about who they wanted to photographed and that came up. I'm really happy I'm able to be your photographer."

I smiled. "I'm happy your my photographer too!" I gave him a little hug and he laughed before returning the hug.

We separated. "Let's get started?" I said with a smile. He nodded and smiled before lifting his camera up to start.

-LSM POV-

I was in the car, being driven to another meeting. Why are there so many meetings to attend? I massaged my head. I was tired. I haven't gotten much sleep since I was always worrying about the kids...especially Dawn. Would they be having fun together? I really wanted them to get along. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

It was a photo message from one of the company's photographer. I pressed on it to view it. Instantly, I started smiling. There were 3 photos.

The first one was with Dawn, Kris, and Tao building a sand castle while the rest were just fooling around standing up.

The second one was with Dawn hiding behind Lay and Tao in front of them as if he wanted to attack her but Lay was in the way.

The last one was my favorite. They were all laughing. All of them had smily faces on. It warmed my heart to see it. My plan was working.

Ahh..LSM you outdone yourself. I gave myself a pat on the back.

-Dawn POV-

Slowly, I walked into the water. It was cold but yet addicting. It made me want to continue on and see how far I could go. The view was so beautiful. Even though it was just a neverending path of water, it felt so calming. I continued to walk until it a little past my knees. I bent down and played with the water. I liked watching water droplets jump up once I slap the water.

I slapped it too hard and some of the water hit my face, some into my eyes and into my mouth. "BLAH!!" I tried to rub the water out of my eyes. IT STUNG! I pouted as I continued and heard Andy laughing. I turned to face him and see him laughing away.

"YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He continued laughing. Angry, I stood up and started splashing water at him. "HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW HUH!?"

"HEY BE CAREFUL OF THE CAMERA! IT'S MY BABY!" He tried to save his camera but I continued splashing him. Finally I grew tired and stopped. His whole back was wet. His shirt was sticking to his body, revealing his abs. I blushed at the sight. They were so well-built.

"Are you having dirty thoughts? I know my body is to die for right?" He winked at me and starting doing ridicolous poses. I started laughing real hard and somehow slipped and landed on my .

"OWW!" I said as I rubbed my in pain. He came closer to me and started taking photos of me in pain. "YAH SHOULDN'T YOU BE HELPING ME?"

He stuck his tongue out. "Karma you know haha plus I'm sure your fans will love seeing your pouty face. I frowned at him.

"No like seriously can you help me?" My really hurt. Realizing that I wasn't fooling around, he quickly next to me.

"Can you get up?" I tried but fell back down. My was in pain and I felt a stinging sensation. I shook my head.

"I think I might have cut myself. It hurts." He nodded and took his camera off and handed to me.

"Don't drop it." He said and lifted me up into his arms, bridal style. I was shocked and scared of the sudden lift. I clung on his shirt. "haha don't worry I won't drop you. be careful of my camera!"

I nodded and held the camera firmly in one hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I've never been carried like this before. I've only watched others in drama do it. It was a magical feeling. I felt safe.

-Kyung Mi POV-

I was posing with Kris and Lay. I had a hottie on one side and a cutie on the other. Girls would love to be me but then who wouldn't. I posing but felt a dark atmosphere. I looked at them to see them glaring at something and fisted hands. I turned towards their direction to see Dawn being carried by that photographer dude. He did have one nice body I do have to admit. AISH! WHY DOES DAWN GET TO BE CARRIED BY HIM?! I should be the one getting the guys. I was getting frustrated at how Lay and Kris were focusing on them and not on me.

"Look at that. She just wants to get all the guys and play with them. I feel bad for him. She's probably gonna break him apart too. See this is why you guys shouldn't hang around her. I don't want you guys to get hurt by a like her." I said as I wrapped my arms around Kris's arm.

"You shouldn't say that."Kris said as he unwrapped my arms and walked away a bit annoyed. NO WAY! DID HE JUST REJECT MY SHOW OF AFFECTION?! AISH WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM?

I turned to Lay and gave him a pouty face. "Did I say something wrong?"I said as I pretended to start to cry. Lay instantly wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"Of course not.Kris probably didn't get a lot of sleep. That's all." He said before taking my hands and giving me a little peck on the cheek. hehe I have them wrapped around my finger. Dawn is no match for someone like me.

-Dawn POV-

He carefully put me down on a towel. He went to see my cut. It wasn't too bad. It ran from the area almost to my to about a little bit less than half way down my back thigh. It hurt. NO DUH IT HURT.

"uhh that doesn't look good? but at least the salt water disinfected it a little." He tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"haha" I sarcasticly said. "That made me feel SOOO much better" I gave a "really now?" face. He coughed.

"Gosh! I was trying to lighten the atomsphere."

"I know..I'm sorry blame the cut!"I pointed to the cut. It was slightly bleeding but it was coming to a stop soon.

"It's ok. wait here I'll go get the first-aid kit." He ran towards the boy tent where the kit was. I looked at the cut and winced it. It wasn't exactly pretty if you know what I meant but then again what cut is pretty.

"OMO! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I looked up to see an extremely concerned Suho. He sat down to look at it more closely.

"Nothing." I said without looking at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING?! Does it hurt? Do you need to go to hospital?" I could hear his concern. It made me feel happy. I've missed hearing them being concerned about me. When we talked before, they would always text me to make sure I had eaten or to make sure I was wearing enough clothes. It made me really happy. ..

but I knew I couldn't give in to my desires...

"It has nothing to do with you." still not looking at him.

"Dawn this isn-"

"JUST GO AWAY!"I screamed as I finally turned to look at him. He let out a sigh. Andy came back with the first aid kit. He stood up and faced Andy.

"Make sure you disinfect it properly." Andy nodded. Suho looked at me once more before turning around and walking away. I watched him walk away.

Please don't go. Stay with me.

He walked farther and farther.

You aren't coming back...

I put my head as Andy started cleaning the cut. I could only grab onto the sand for comfort when it stung a lot. I wanted to hold onto Suho's hand....

"All done!" He said as he put the things away. He had cleaned it and wrapped bandages around it. I thanked him. He smiled before walking back to the tent to put the kit away.

I looked through the photos on the camera.Andy had done a nice job capturing me in the right moments. I didn't notice Andy sit next to me as I was busy looking through the photos.

"I like that one the best." I jumped a bit finally noticing his presence. It was a picture of me splashing water at him. I looked really happy and he captured the water droplets so well. I smiled in agreement but I still didn't feel like talking. I handed him his camera and pulled my legs up to wrap my arms around them. I laid my chin on my knees and watched the waves move back and forth.

The waves are so lucky. They just need to move back and forth everyday. No drama. No thought. I envy them.

"Hey why were so mean to him?" Andy asked as he took continued to take pictured of me. I let out a sigh.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm here." He said finally putting down his camera. I continued to watch the waves move back and forth.

We sat there in silence. I knew he was waiting for me to talk but wasn't gonna push me. Finally I got myself to open my mouth.

"Have you ever wanted to do something but knew that you shouldn't?"

He was a little taken aback. "umm..not really. If I knew I shouldn't, I would stop myself from thinking of it." I laughed a little. Why couldn't it be that easy?

"Then have you ever wanted to turn back time?"

"Of course everyone does. like I constantly wished I could turn back time and had studied more for that test. I was a lazy student." I smiled a little.

"Not like that." -silence- "I wish I could have not let my emotions get the best of me that time. Out of all times why then? Maybe I wouldn't be here. Maybe they wouldn't be there. Maybe my mind wouldn't hurt all the time. Maybe my heart wouldn't be this confused..."

"Dawn wh-"

"I'm gonna go for a walk alone." I quickly got up and walked away without waiting for his reply. I was sorta limping since the cut still stung a little.

I walked past Exo and Kyung Mi. I could tell they were watching me.I knew Kyung Mi was probably fumming with anger since I was the one getting the attention. I'M NOT THE ONE WANTING THE ATTENTION SO STOP BLAMING ME!

I continued to walk on and on until I found a rocky area almost at the edge of the beach. I climbed on to a big rock and carefully sat down, making sure not to put too much pressure on the cut.

I let the light breeze blow my hair around as I stared out. I looked around the rocks. I smiled.

-flashback-

"DAWN! WHERE ARE YOU HONEY?!" I heard my mother yell out. I crouched lower, hiding behind a big rock.

"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU BABY GIRL!" I heard my dad yell out. I giggled a little. I guess it was a loud giggle.

"AHA FOUND YOU!" My dad said before lifting me into the air. I let out a little yell before pouting a bit.

"You  always find me!' I said as my dad sat me down on the rock I was hiding behind.

He pinched my nose. "Of course you are my daughter and I'm your daddy. No matter what I'll will always be able to find you. I'll always be by your side."

My mom sat next to me.

"Promise?" I asked.

They both let out a little laugh.

"Promise honey." My mom said before sticking out her pinky at me. My dad nodded and stuck his out too.

I happily wrapped one of pinkies around each of the pinky. We all laughed. My dad wrapped his arms around all of us for a group hug. I cuddled into his embrace as I watched the sun go down, sinking into the deep blue water.

-back-

I felt so loved then. At that time, I would have never thought that they would lying on the hospital bed, waiting for the reaper to come and take them. I fiddled with the bracelet as I watched the sun go down slowly. Just like then except this time I am alone...

I'll never be able to watch a sunset ever again with my parents.

I wiped the fallen tears and got up. It should be about time to go home. I took one last look at the view before walking back to the path of suffering.

-Lay POV-

We all climbed on to the vans again. Everyone was tired out from all the fun earlier. Xiumin and Tao were already asleep and I'm sure Luhan and D.O. are almost there too. I looked over to Dawn.

She was looking out the window.

-flashback-

We were all laying on the ground in a circle shape. The sky was so beautiful and calming. I could hear laughter from Kyung Mi and Chen. Those two are such troublemakers when put together. All the photographers came over and told us we were done. We thanked them for their hard work. We were going to lay back down but noticed that the photographer for Dawn was still there.

"Can we help you with anything?" Suho asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"How close are you to Dawn?" He blurted out. We were all surprised and stayed silent. I guess he got the answer by looking at out silent faces.

"I see...Just don't judge from only one side. Look all around. Look into the nooks and crannies because you might be missing the most important part."

"What are you talking about?" Chanyeol said a bit confused. It must be too much for him to understand.

"There's more to Dawn than what meets the eye. Don't let one view become the whole view." He said before giving us a smile and walking away.

We all watched as he walked away. What just happened?

-back-

Dawn what does that mean? How can we look more when you close yourself from us?

Why can't you just let us in?

------------------------------------------

I FAILED!!! I'm done with mid terms :) but...I'm taking the SATs tomorrow for the first time :( I"M SCARED!! I'm so stressed out XO...

Well hope you like this. ignore mistakes please.

comment and subscribe please!