41

For my family...

-No One POV-

Throughout the flight, Dawn constantly woke up annoyed at the man who was sitting next to her. He had the tendency to touch other people while sleeping. Dawn was on the verge of suing him for ual harassment but she decides not to. It's not like she'll meet the man again right?

-Dawn POV-

"We hoped you enjoy flying with us today. Have a nice day. Remember to book a flight with us on your next trip." The flight attendat lady said after informing us that we can leave. Everyone got up and stretched out. I watched as people started getting their lugages and filed out. The man next to me didn't move so I just sat looking straight. After I noticed that basically everyone was gone, I turned to him. I was a bit shocked since he was staring directly at me. He smiled a bit creepily once I turned around.

"ummm...excuse me but I would like to get off..." I nervously said. This guy is giving me the creeps. He got up and stood, watching me get out.

"Oh of course. Sorry. It's just that I've never seen such a beautiful young lady like you before." He said as he raised his hand to touch my hair. I flinched. WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING?!

"umm.thank you..BYE!" I screamed and basically ran out of the plane. As soon as I exited the plane, I let out a sigh. What a weirdo.

"Are you ok?" It was Kris. I wanted to tell him what happened but why would I? We aren't friends....

I gave him an emotionless face and walked around him towards the exit which leads to the actual airport.

-Kris POV-

I watched as she took the time to walk around me in order to leave. Did she just ignore me? She got ruder. It's only been like what 6 months and she already has no manners. I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see a man. Wait..Wasn't he the one that was sitting with Dawn? He walked past me but gave me a creepy smile. I'm not getting a good vibe from him but whatever. I walked out too.

-Dawn POV-

I instantly forgot about what just happened as I stepped into the airport. It felt so comforting. This was where my journey began and now I'm back as a new Dawn. I spotted Exo and Kyung Mi standing looking at me. I guess they were waiting for me. I forgot that I wasn't alone...Pouting, I walked towards. By the time I got there, fans from every where possible where flocking to them. Good thing I already made it clear to my fans that I didn't want anything like that happening to me. I honestly am afraid of being squashed by them.

I walked away from them since I didn't want to interfere with them. Psht. They'll be fine. Suddenly I felt something hit me hard on the head. I winced at the pain and noticed a bottle beside me. I bent down to pick it up. Inside was a piece of paper. Carefully I opened it and pulled it out.

Turn around or else you'll be going home with no welcome-back hugs ;)

I felt an instant flow of happiness through me and jumped back up to turn around. All I saw was Exo and Kyung Mi being attacked by fans. There were some poor people who were getting caught in the attack. What the heck? Is this some kind of a prank? WAIT WHAT IS THAT?! I looked closely. Behind the big crowd and Exo there was a ....CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE POSTER!!! I instantly started running towards it, already knowing what I was gonna find.

-Luhan POV-

I smiled and bowed at the fans that surrounded us. I clung on to Lay's backpack. This isn't the first time but it's still pretty uncomfortable. Suddenly i see Dawn fighting through the crowd with a huge smile. DID SHE WANT TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN LIKE I WISHED?! As she grew closer, I felt myself smile too. Maybe finally the silent war we were having will come to an end. I don't mind starting over with her.

She had finally gotten through the crowd of fans and was coming closer to us. I extended my hands out for her to hug but she pushed right past us. WHAT?! We all followed where she was going to see her running towards a guy. Who is he?

-Dawn POV-

I jumped into Kevin's arms and hugged him tightly. He chuckled. I could feel tears building up. We both tightened our hold of each other. We both could feel how much we missed each other. We didn't say anything but just stay embraced. I've missed these arms wrapped around me. I loved being hugged by BAP and all but it just a whole different story when it comes to Kevin.

-Kevin POV-

I inhaled her scent. The scent that I missed smelling. She's back. She's finally back in my arms like before.

-No One POV-

Exo stared at Dawn and the mysterious boy. Why were they look as if they were lovers? For some unknown reason, each of the members felt jealousy build up them. Kai's grip on Kyung Mi's hand tightened too.

"Oww oppa that hurts." Kyung Mi whined but Kai didn't do anything but stare at the little scene and tighten his grip even more.

"YAH OPPA LET GO!" Kyung Mi shouted, bringing back everyone's attention to her.

Shocked at himself, Kai immediaetly let go and whispered sorry.

Kyung Mi let out a hmph and ran away from them. Obviously, they ran after her but Lay stayed behind.

-Dawn POV-

"You didn't have to come you know" I said as we finally let go of each other.

"I couldn't bring myself to not come. I mean like I've been waiting for this moment FOREVER and now that it's here I'm not gonna let it go." He pinched my cheeks. We both smiled like dorks at each other.

"AHEM!" We both jumped and turned to see who it was. It was a scary looking Lay. There was a dark aura around him that made us shiver.

What's his problem?

"It's time to go now Dawn." He said with a "You have no choice so get you to it" voice. I've never heard him sound like before. He's usually the nice and calm one. I nervouly nodded.

"I'll walk you out." Kevin said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away. As we walked towards the exit, I could still feel Lay's dark aura behind us. Someone wasn't happy...Finally we reached the car after fighting through the mob of fans.

"I'll call you later." He said as he kissed my cheek before disappearing into the crowd. I pouted since I already missed him. Relunctantly, I got in the car. Kyung Mi, Kai, Lay,Sehun, and Luhan were already there. I sat at the window seat with Kyung Mi next to me. Great (_ _)...whatever I'm just gonna listen to my music.

-Lay POV-

I turned slightly back to look at Dawn. She had her eyes closed and was listening to music. She looked so peaceful. Just the same as before...

-No One POV-

After about an 40 minutes drive, they arrived at the place where they were staying at. LSM had rented a house for them to stay at. The house was in Milton.

-Dawn POV-

We all got out of the car and looked amazed at the house. It was BEAUTIFUL. There was a nice walkway with flowers on the side. The house was BIG and white. A big pine tree stood in front of the house which blocked part of the house, making it look smaller than it really was. Still amazed, we made our way inside. Our mouths all formed "O" as we stepped inside.

(a/n I'M SOWWIE but I'm feeling lazy and I'm horrible at describing places XP so I'm just gonna post pictures of how the inside looks like SOWWIE)

 living room

I walked to the left hallway to find the kitchen.

 kitchen :)

D.O. , Tao, and Suho were the first to enter the kitchen after me. Feeling a bit awkward, I decided to walk back to the stairs. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already getting comfy on the couch flipping through channels on the TV. I guess the rest have already went up to the rooms. As I walked up, I noticed a little sign.

"Wherever your luggages is, is where you will be sleeping unless you decide not too."

Hopefully I won't be stuck with a bad room but I already have a feeling on who I'll be rooming with..

I got to the top of the stairs. I heard cheerful talking from both ends of the hallway. Hmm...which one would be my room. I walked to the left first.

There were two bedrooms.

 (a/n) pretend there were 3 beds attached together so that the shelves thingys weren't there.)

Suho, Lay, Luhan room ^

 (a/n pretend there were no shelves thingys and that there were 2 beds there instead.)

Well since I don't see my luggage, these obviously aren't my room so I walked to the right.

Xiumin, Chen, D.O room ^

There were also 2 bedrooms.

 (a/n pretend that little shelve thing wasn't there and that one bed was there and the other bed would be on the other side of the original bed)

Kai, Tao, Kris room^

 (a/n pretend there was no little shelf thing and that it was a bed. the other bed would be where the black things in the front are)

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun room ^

Sehun was hugging Luhan tightly while fake crying. "BUT HYUNG I WANTED TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU!!!" I wasn't in the mood to see any sappy drama so I walked out the door.

Again I didn't see my luggage so I walked out the door. Then I noticed another flight of stairs at the end of the hallway and walked towards it. There was another sign

"Kyung Mi go up. Dawn go to the other hallway and go up."

I felt someone run past me and let out a little giggle. I turned to see Kyung Mi with a huge grin before she dashed up the stairs. Seconds later, she screams

"OMG!!". Of course, all the Exo members go running up and I get pushed to the wall. I rubbed the side of my arm which banged againt the wall hard and winced at the pain. Curious I walked up too while rubbing the pain away. I stopped at the end of the stairs and looked through the door.

  (a/n pretend it was pink and white instead) Kyung Mi jumped up and down on her bed. Exo laughed at her excitement.

"A perfect princess room for a perfect princess." Sehun said as he joins Kyung Mi on the bed. Perfect princess my . I walked quietly back down the stairs. Now I was really looking forward to how my room was gonna look like. I reached the top of the stairs and grabbed the doornob. Exhaling one more time, I turned the knob and opened the door.

 (a/n it is what it is except its dark out)

I stood there frozen. It was more than what I had expected. It fitted my taste exactly. I threw myself on to the bed and cuddled with the blankets.

"Thanks LSM appa" I guess I was really tired because I didn't even realize that my eyes were closing and I had drifted off into sleep with a smile.

-Chen POV-

Everyone was still in Kyung Mi's room. She was obviously really happy with her room but then everyone is. Well..maybe except Sehun but he'll live. Wait..Where's Dawn? Quietly I walked out of the room and down the stairs towards where the sign said.

Again I quietly walk up the stairs. The door was wide open so I stepped right in. It was simply beautiful. She obviously had the best room. Wait..where is she? I looked in the connected bathroom but didn't find her. Then I noticed her little figure hidden underneath the blankets which she cuddled in. I sat on the edge and watched her sleep. She looked like a little baby. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of her. NOTHING MEANT! I just wanted a picture of her...

Feeling enough like a stalker, I slowly crawled towards her. Carefully, I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Good night Dawn." She smiled a little more wider. AWW SHE'S TOO CUTE!

Cautiously, I crawl off the bed and walk towards the door. Quietly I grab the doorknob and pull the door with me as I left, to close it.

I lean against the closed door and smiled as I thought about how cute she looked...

This means nothing..right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I KNOW! This was a little confusing but....I'M SOWWIE!! I had a hard time finding pictures for Exo's room so yea they are pretty random.....

ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please XD

-random time-

OMG OMG BABYS DID YOU GUYS WATCH "RAIN SOUND"????!!! IT WAS SO OMG GOOD!!!! the song was perfect and they all looked so good especially Zelo...in my opinion at least...since he's my bias XP honestly I thought the shooting part was a bit awkward but whatever. how do you guys think of it? :)

I'm a bigger fan of Exo than Bap..BUT I STILL LOVE THEM A LOT! still...I feel like if Exo doesn't come back soon that may change....BUT I STILL LOVE BOTH OF THEM VERY MUCHIE.................fan girl problems -_-

-end-