31

For my family...

Christmas part 2

..............................

-Dawn POV-

I walked towards the kitchen. I could already smell good food being made.  The three cooks were busy with their task to notice me slip  into the kitchen. D.O. Was stirring something. Suho was cutting up something. Lay was washing something.  Suho finally turned around to put some of the things he chopped on the table and noticed me.

"Dawn what are you doing here?" The other two turned around to see who it was.

"I kind of wanted to help but you guys were so into your duties that I didn't want to say anything." I said while looking at the floor.

"haha that's nice of you."D.O. Said as he closed the stove and came to backhug me. At first I felt tense but then relaxed. Ever since the incident in Hong Kong, we haven't been close. Even when I started talking to them, D.O. and I still couldn't click.

"you can help Suho cut all those ingredients." Lay said as he smiled at me, showing off his cute dimples. 

Suho got D.O. off me and brought me over to the cutting station. 

He told me what needed to be it and how. We were all immersed into our duties that no one spoke a word. Even though no one said anything, I felt very comfortable. It was fine just doing this. This was enough to make me happy. 

Without realizing it, it was already 7pm. We had cooked and prepared for like almost 6 hours but it didn't feel like it until Sehun came.

"Yah ! HYUNGS WHERE ARE MY FOOD???!!!" He came in and started lightly slapping Lay's arm. We all laughed at him, finally aware of how much time has passed. 

"We are just about done. go tell the others to start getting ready." Suho said.

After about 15 more minutes of cooking, we were officially done. We started bringing out the food onto the long table that the others had set up. We all gathered around and sat down.

As i set the last plate of food, i felt someone pull my wrist, bringing me back up. It was Kris.

"What happened?" obviously talking about my wrapped up hand.

"nothing serious" i said as I got out of his grip while looking on the floor. I could tell he wanted to say more but i had went to take a seat before he could.

This time I sat in between Lay and Kyung Mi. Oh how lucky I am to be able to sit next to her -_-. Everyone started digging in. Compliments were made about the food. I didn't know what to eat first and just stared at everyone eating. Finally Lay placed a piece of kimchi pancake in my empty bowl. 

"eat up." He said, giving me his cute smile. I smiled back and also started digging in. DANG! This was good. I could taste the homemade love taste.  The atmosphere was cheery and family-like. I missed this atmosphere.

It was time to clean up and put the tables back. I was going to help but was pulled into the bathroom by Kyung Mi.

-No One POV-

Kyung Mi slammed the door shut and locked, which startled Dawn. She pinned Dawn to the wall. Dawn banged into a rack, which caused all the dental supplies on to fall on to the ground. Dawn groaned in pain. Kyung Mi stared intensively at her. Dawn looked at her like a lost puppy.

"Did you have fun today?" Kyung Mi asked in a scary nice tone.

Dawn, in fear, nodded slightly. 

"Aww that's good. Do you know why?" 

Dawn,still couldn't speak, simply shook her head.

Kyung Mi leaned closer to Dawn so that Dawn could basically feel her breath. "Its time foryou to play your last part. It's time for the curtains to fall. " she let Dawn's hands free as she said "fall" . 

Confused, Dawn finally gained the courage to speak but Kyung Mi wasn't going to listen now. Kyung Mi started screaming "help" and making a mess of the bathroom.  She broke open all the shampoos and conditioner, spilling them all over the place. She tossed the toilet papers all the room. She smashed the mirror. I cringed at the sound of it breaking. 

IS SHE MENTAL?!

The boys were outside banging on the door, telling us to open up. Kyung Mi continued her mayhem while screaming for help. This was how she gonna make me leave me. I was gonna have to play the bad girl in this. Of course she would....

Kyung Mi fell on the floor right when the door finally opened. 

"Kyung Mi!!!" They all screamed. It was time....

I pushed aside Luhan and Sehun who were trying to get to Kyung Mi first. They hit whatever they fell on pretty hard I think, since they groaned in pain. I could feel my heart crack at the sign of that. I pushed aside everyone else who were standing outside, shocked. I didn't want to look at them...

"Yah! Dawn what the hell did you do?!" XiuMin said as she grabbed me and spun me around to face them.

I broke from his hold and glared at him. I turned around to walk away but the rest had already surrounded me as well. 

I don't want to do this....please don't make me..

"YAH! Why did you do that Kyung Mi? Weren't you guys friends? Weren't we on good terms now?" Chen yelled at me. 

please don't yell at me Chen...

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO SOMETHING TO BREAK THE HAPPINESS?! DO YOU HATE US THAT MUCH?! DID YOU ONLY WANT TO BECOME CLOSER TO US SO YOU COULD HURT HER?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO HURT HER?! WHAT IN THE ING WORLD DID SHE DO TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HEARTLESS? WHY DO IT ON CHRISTMAS?!" Sehun screamed at me as he came out of bathroom with Kyung Mi leaning on him.

Sehun I don't hate you guys at all. I don't want to break anything. I'm innocent. It's her! It's Kyung Mi.

"oppas don't....don't yell at her..it must be me.." Kyung Mi said softly as if it was hard for her to breathe.

you get better at this each time...

"NO its not you. You didn't do anything wrong baby" Kai said as he went to her side.

Kai then what did I do wrong...

I couldn't take it anymore. I know some of them were still screaming at me but I blocked them. I hated this. I didn't want this. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?! I accidentally smacked whatever was in Chanyeol's arm to the arm. Everyone went silent. I opened my eyes to see what it was.

It was a ....mango mousse make....the kind my dad loves...the kind that I bought ...for him..on that day... NOOOO!!

"AISH! YES I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THAT I HATE MYSELF FOR HATING YOU GUYS. I JUST HATE HER! I CAN'T STAND HER. WHAT SHE IS? WHO SHE IS? I HATE IT. I HATE SEEING HER SMILE WITH YOU GUYS. I HATE HEARING HER LAUGH WITH YOU GUYS. I HATE HOW I HAVE TO SUFFER WITH ALL MY PAIN AND SHE HAS YOU GUYS TO LEAN ON AND LIVE HAPPILY. LIFE IS JUST SO UNFAIR. I GET HAPPINESS AND THEN LOSE IT BUT THE CYCLES KEEPS GOING. IT NEVER ENDS. I JUST WANT TO KILL MYSELF SO I DON'T HAVE GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. I HATE HATE HATE ALL OF YOU!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. All the pain and anger was draining my energy. Tears were falling rapidly down my face. My vision was blurred by them but I could still see Kyung Mi smiling happily at me. Life was just too unfair. 

please don't believe what I said..please...

I pushed aside Chanyeol and Baekhyun to get my stuff. I quickly ran to put my shoes on. I could hear them calling me but I had shut the door and was running to the elevator.

the doors opened and I quickly went in and pressed the ground level button. I could hear them coming so I kept pressing the cold button. The door was basically almost called when Kris came into view. I could see him running to try to stop the door but he was too late. It closed.

Once the doors opened, I ran out the door of the lobby. I didn't want to stay here. I was gonna die if I did. The pain was suffocating me. I must have looked like a mad girl as I ran past others. 

I didn't care.

i kept going and going.

Finally I reached my recently found favorite place. It was empty port. A few boats were hooked to it. I walked onto the middle of the dock before my legs gave up on me.

I cried and cried. I screamed on the top of my lungs, trying to release everything that pent up inside me but failing miserably.

This was the worst Christmas...

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I slowly took it out while wiping away my tears. It was a video message from David oppa. 

I clicked play.

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hehe miss us? Bet you do." Anne started the message. It continued. 

"How's your Christmas Dawn? You're not celebrating it alone right?! That would be sad. Hehe but don't worry we are here to bring a smile to you lonely face." Justin said before having the scene turning to Linda and Emily.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS DAWNNN!! Hehe I bet you're eating a bucket of ice cream al by yourself right now. Well guess what? I GOT LINDA'S A,AZING COOKING ALL TO MYSELF!!!JEALLY.,,. I KNOW U ARE. BUT DON'T LET THAT RUIN YOUR MOOD BECAUSE SHE SENDS YOU HER COOKING MENTALLY SO-" the scene changed.

"she talks way too much Dawn how do you live with that at school? I don't think it's healthy to talk that much and scream at that pitch. Well merry CHRISTMAS !! " David oppa said before Kevin came on.

"HEY BUDDY THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU. it's so different without you. But don't forget that I'm always with you spiritually. No distance can separate us hardcore friends! Merry Christmas!" Then it finally went to Kendrick.

"Merry Christmas sis... I just want you know that everything you do for us is really appreciated by me and Anne. I could have never asked for a better big sister. I'm sure mom and dad would been very happy to know that their oldest daughter is such a grown up. YOU'RE SO OLD!!!! Thanks sis. " the scene changed to show everyone.

"WE LOVE YOU!" End.

magically I had stopped all my crying and started laughing. I had the best supporters I could ever asked for. I shouldn't let Exo and Kyung Mi stop me. I stand up and straighten myself.

"FOR MY FAMILY I WILL FIGHT ON!" I scream toward the empty mass of water. I will. I will.

-----------------

this isn't done yet...one more part that I will upload later on Christmas unless I decide to drop it... Ignore mistakes please

comment and subscribe please :)