2

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

Ugh I slowly walked down the school hallways. Were my words unnecessary? It's just that I want them to be with us more. They feel so distant to us now. Ever since they started working at that company called Marblehead Corps about 3 months ago, they haven't been around us as much as before. We only see each other for breakfast at the most. I know I sound like a whiny little brat but I just really miss them beinf around me. Without realizing it, I had already arrived in front of the lunch room's entrance. I quickly take one more breath of air and walk through, looking for my friends. They were seating at our usual place. I ran over to them to find them stuffing their faces with Linda's delicious food. "YAH! YOU GUYS DIDN'T SAVE ANY FOR ME!!!" I screamed as I glared at each of them. Kevin was hiding behind Justin, my other friend, who was looking around while whistling the tune of "Mama" by Exo. Usually I would have sang along with me but I was not in the mood for that. Linda and Emily just stared blankly at me as if they didn't do anything wrong.

" FINE ! I'LL GO STARVE MYSELF NOW SINCE I HAVE NO MORE FOOD." I cry as I fell into my usual seat. I put my head down and pretended to cry. Then I hear Justin's giggle and everyone else's following along after.

"Ai yah! Dawn did you really think we wouldn't save any for you?" Linda says as she pulls out a box full of delicious looking food  and puts it in front of me. I squeal in delight and start digging in. Everyone around me starts laughing as I happily ate the food. Linda is such a great cook. No one can cook as good as her NO ONE! I look at them as I contiuned to eat. I love watching them enjoy themselves. I could have never gotten through life without having at least one of them by my side. They mean a lot to me.

"AISH! How old are you to still eat so messily? Half your meal is on the table and on your face." Kevin said pretending to be annoyed as he helped wipe off the food on my face and table.

"As long as I have you guys I can be a baby without worrying about anything" I said as I finished my meal and hugged Emily. I stuck out my tongue at Kevin and soon it became a sticking-out-your-tongue contest. Ahhh I love them. I never want to leave them. No one else can be better than them. *RING RING* The bell rang indicating the end of lunch. I linked hands with Kevin and Linda and set off to go to our next class, completely enjoying their company and forgetting about the phone call.

-No One POV-

All five of them met at Linda's locker. After chatting for a few minutes they said good bye and headed home. Kevin and Dawn walked together towards Kendrick's school. Dawn linked their arms together like always but not because they were dating but because they were close enough to do that without feeling weird. As they were approaching Kendrick's school, Kevin suddenly stopped walking.

"Hey Dawn. You know we all love you right? You don't need to hold anything inside you. Just give it to any of us and we will happily take it ok?" Kevin said

Letting out a laugh and wrapped her arms around Kevin,"我知道了!SAME GOES FOR YOU TOO MISTER!" They stayed like that for a few minutes until Dawn finally pulled away and dragged him towards the school. There they found and impatient looking Kendrick.

"YOU TWO ARE YOU SO OLD! It's not even that far of a walk but yet it took you guys this long." Kendrick said.

"Sorry Kendrick! I just needed to talk to your sis and it took longer than I expected." Kevin said and gave him a puppy face. Kendrick let out a sigh and walked over to Kevin's side. Kendrick could never get mad at Kevin. He looked at Kevin as his big brother.

"Kevin are you gonna come over today?"Kendrick asked

"Hmm...Sorry but I have to finish my essay that's due tomorrow. Don't worry I'll visit soon ok?" Kevin said as he ruffled Kendrick's hair. Kendrick sighed and walked ahead of us. Feeling guilty, Kevin pouted which made Dawn burst out laughing. Kevin reached his street and said goodbye to the two. After picking up Anne they walked home together.

-Dawn POV-

We got home. I had already told them about how mom and dad weren't coming. They were both depressed about it but were already getting used to it. I went in the kitchen to prepare dinner. Anne and Kendrick both sat the kitchen table and started to do their homework.

~

当我乘坐着风    在你的世界降落

白色的风    在你身边环绕着

你问我来自哪里 笑着回答是秘密

只要是你和我 一起走下去

~

My phone rang. I looked at it to find it was my dad calling me. Still pretty pissed, I ignored it and contiuned cooking. Seconds after it stopped ringing, I got a text

"Dawn we love you very much. Take good care of Anne and Kendrick. Sorry." It read. It was from my dad. Slightly confused but still upset, I just sent "ok" as a reply.I brought the food out and dinner started. We were not exactly happily eating but making the best out of it. Kendrick and I were putting the dirty dished into the sink as Anne was bringing dad's favorite cake, Mango mousse cake, to the table. As she was carefully bringing it over, the phone. I went to get it.

"hello."

"Hello. Is this the Dawn Zhen?"

"yes..."

"this is Boston Medical Center calling. We are sorry to inform you but your parents are being hospitalized. They are in the ER right now if you would -" I dropped the phone as Anne also dropped the Mango mousse cake. I placed the phone back and dropped next to the fallen cake. Taking a piece I placed it in my mouth as I cried while shallowing it down.

-No one POV-

Anne and Kendrick quickly went to Dawn's side, trying to comfort her and asking her what was wrong. All Dawn could do was cry and hug them close before saying "Mom and dad might never come back to have dinner with us ever again....."

--------------------------------------------

I'm SOWWIE if this is bad. Well if you didn't pick up on it, Dawn is chinese who is living in Massachusetts, USA. I had no idea how to end this so...SOWWIE! this is going really slow. I have the  basic story planned out but just need to put them into words and story format...Comment and Subscribe PLEASE!