23

For my family...

-Luhan POV-

We came to Kyung Mi's and Dawn's debut photoshoot. We happened to be free today so why not. Right now, we were sitting down. D.O. and Chen were passing out plates and other things. I look around. Where is Dawn? Shouldn't she be here too? I looked at Lay. I could tell he was thinking the same thing. He shrugged at me before returning his attention Chanyeol, who was talking to him. I continued to look around but then feel a poke on my cheek.

"Oppa what are you looking for?" Kyung Mi asked.

I gave her a small smile. "nothing really. I was just wondering where Dawn was."

She frowned. "Oppa don't worry about her. I'm sure she's fine. Plus she's just trying to separate us." She nuzzled her face into my neck.

I laughed as I pull her into a hug.Lunch was ready. Kyung Mi turned to talk to Tao about something. Still I wondered where Dawn was. Seeing me out of it, Sehun pressed a piece of meat against my lips, urging me to open up and eat it. I happily open and eat. I shouldn't be worrying about her. She's a big girl anyways.

-Dawn POV-

I heard the door open. It was Vincent.

He sat next to me." It's lunch time. Hungry?" I was gonna say no but my stomach growled faster than I could open my mouth. He laughed. "Go wash your eyes. I'll set up lunch so just come out afterwards." He ruffled my hair and left. I looked at my reflection. I didn't look that bad. I went to splash water in the bathroom that was in the dressing room. I walked out afterwards. I looked for Vincent but instead saw Kyung Mi sitting with no other than Exo. I frowned and frowned even more when I saw that Vincent had chosen the table behind them. That meant I had to walk by them, which was obviously something I didn't want to do. Why am I making such a big deal about this? That just shows them I'm afraid of them. OK DAWN YOU CAN DO THIS! I calmly walk by them, not looking at them at all. I could feel them looking at me. Almost there Dawn just a little bit more. I heard Lay call my name but I just ignore it.

I sat next to Vincent. He was sitting behind Luhan. I was sitting behind Kyung Mi.

"ok let's eat. I made all these by myself" he happily said as he took off the covers. There was a plate of dukboki. Another plate of bulgogi. Third plate of boiled veggies. It smelled so good. "hehe go on. I'm actually a decent cook if I do say so myself."

I smiled as I used my chopsticks to pick up a piece of dukboki. "OMO! SO GOOD!" He laughed as I conitnued to try the rest. It was no joke good. I could taste the care he put into making the dishes. He was still watching me eat. I picked up a piece of bulgogi and put it in front of his mouth. At first he declined by saying he could do it himself but I stubbbornly held it in front of me. Defeated, he opened his mouth. We both smiled at each other and continued eating. I completely forgot about the people behind us.

A clap sounded. We all turned around.

"Ok! Kyung Mi and Dawn it is time to take pictures again." the photographer said. We both got up at the same time. Of course she would walk first. I rolled my eyes as I followed behind. I looked back at Vincent. I felt bad for leaving him to clean but he reassured me with a smile.

We changed clothes. I changed into a pair of jeans and black converses. I wore a red white plaid shirt. A gray white plaid scarf was around my neck. Again I was satisfied with my clothes. One of the staff brought me outside where we would be taking pictures. It was windy but not too cold. I saw Kyung Mi. She was wearing a simple floral dress with a little higher than ankle length boots. She looked pretty and cold. She was shivering and hugging herself. Of course, Chanyeol came to hug her warm. I felt a bit jealous but whatever. The photographer called me first.

"Just walk around and occasionally face the camera. If you want, you can use your headphones and ipod again. I think you look more comfortable with them on."  I nodded and went to get them but of course Vincent had already got it for me. He handed it to me as I thanked him.

"Go get some nice shots. Don't let Kyung Mi intimidate you." He said. I nodded before running back to the photographer. I glanced over to where Kyung Mi and Exo were. They were chatting happily, probably forgot that I was here too. Whatever. I put on my headphones and played "Angel" by Exo-M. I honestly liked listening to the chinese version. I don't know why. I just do. I turned around to the photographer and smiled at him. Of course he took a picture of that. I turned around and started walking. I looked up at the sky. It was turning orangy color but the blue color was still there. I felt the wind blow against me. My hair softly lifted from where it was before. The phtoographer ran all around me. I laughed at him because he was frantically running from one point to another. He seemed to enjoy doing that. He smiled widely when I laughed as well. I started talking to him.

"What is your name? You know mine but I don't know yours."

Still taking photos, he replied. "I'm Chang Hee."

"Ahh OMG! That reminds of that drama. Aish! which drama was that? How can I forget it when I love it so much?"

"Are you talking about May Queen?"

"YES YES!!" I jumped up and down. He chuckled at me, still capturing these moments. " Do you watch it?" I ask him

"hmm I watched a few episodes but I've gotten so busy."

"Ahh..me too I haven't been able to watch TV in general. I'm usually sleeping in my free time, since I'm so tired." I pouted

"haha your pout is pretty cute. Maybe we should use it as your cover picture." he teased as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"YAH! NO!" I try to get the camera but he runs away. I chased after him. The staff laughed at us. I completely forgot that this was a photoshoot. It was too much fun. Finally he got tired and laid down exhausted. Tired as well, I sit down next to him.

"You know I'm not deleting it right?" he said while laughing at me.

"That's just mean." I slapped his arm.

"haha yep you just noticed." he sat up. "why did you want to become an idol?"

I put my chin on top of my bent legs."I wouldn't say that I want to. It's more like I have to. I mean like sure becoming an idol is cool but it really wasn't something I thought of doing a few weeks ago." I knew he taking photos of me. "Somehow I ended up here. It is like a punishment for not cherishing things and just talking without thinking beforehand."

He put down the camera. "It's ok. I won't press you to talk anymore. You can go wait. I need to take pictures of Kyung Mi so you are all done. But honestly you look better in these pictures than her. Good job!  and good luck with your debut" he winked at me as he got up and extended his hand for me. I took it and got up. 

He called over Kyung Mi as I ran to find Vincent. He wasn't where he was before. I pouted, wondering where he went. Maybe he had to do something with the staff. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Baekhyun. He smiled at me. I gave him a blank look.

"You did good. You have a really nice smile." I bowed slightly in thanks and turned to walk away. He turned me back around. "Are you really not gonna even attempt to talk to us? Are you just gonna leave this conflict like it is?"

"Yes I am. There's no point of trying."

"WHY?! Why can't you lean on us? Why can't you try? We've tried so many times but something always happens. Yet, you don't even try to defend yourself."

"EXACTLY! Each time we try to become closer, something happens. Isn't that a sign that it is just impossible? Why are you guys so stubborn? I'm not even caring about it that much but you guys keep making such a big fuss."
 

"Nothing is impossible. I once thought that I wouldn't be able to get into SM but look at me now. I'm a member of Exo and completed happy."

"Well congrats to you. But to me impossible is as true as can be. I know that no matter how many times I want to it is impossible to turn back time. It's impossible to take back those words I said. THERE ARE SO MANY IMPOSSIBLITIES THAT I SOMETIMES JUST WANT TO KILL MYSELF SO I DON'T HAVE TO FACE THEM. but it's also impossible not to face them." A few tears had leaked out of my eyes.

Wiping them away, he said "Don't ever do that. Killing yourself isn't gonna bring anyone any good. Plus you have us. Just lean on us. We will be there for you. We re-"

I slapped his hand away. "Be there for me? haha don't make me laugh. You guys are only there for her. Kyung Mi. What she says is what you guys only believe. There's no use in talking it out when you guys are just gonna stick with her. I don't need to waste my time on that."

"What are you talking about? We would listen to you. If you are right, then we will know you are right but you have to talk to us. If you don't we can't just believe you."

"Doesn't matter since Kyung Mi would just feed you guys little lies in order for you guys to believe her."

"Kyung Mi is a good girl. She doesn't lie."

"psht are you guys blind? She's a lying bully-like . That's all she is. THAT'S ALL SHE WILL EVER BE."

-SLAP-

I held the side of my cheek that was now burning. I looked up to see that it was Baekhyun surprised. I looked more up to see it was Tao that had slapped me. The rest of Exo had also gathered.

"Don't say that about her. She had a hard time before and doesn't deserve being called that. She was bullied when she first entered the company. It is awfully scary to be bullied by other trainees. They make fun of you and try to push you down. Unlike me, she didn't have anyone to help her. No one bothered helping her because they were either the ones bullying or didn't want to get involved with it. She lived through bullying for about 2 years, until Suho noticed it. The bullies were quite smart not to bully when people like Suho were around. Luckily, Suho just happened to be running late that day and find Kyung Mi bascially as other girls ripped her clothes off her. The day she became our friends we all vowed to keep her happy. We didn't want her to be bullied anymore. We wanted to see her smiling everyday for now and forever."

This is like the second time I got hurt by them. I can't take it anymore. I punched him square in the jaw. I may not look like it but I taken some  Taekwondo lessons from Justin. I wasn't a black belt or anything but I could hurt you if I had to. Everyone gathered around him, extremely concerned about him. I was jealous of that. I wanted someone to be that concerned about me here. They all looked at me with a pissed off face. before they could say anything, I talked first.

"Then why do I deserve this? WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I DO TO DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN? I ONLY DID WRONG ONCE AND NOW I LIVE ON THE EDGE EVERYDAY. When she was being bullied, she still had her parents behind her in some way caring for her. She may not have thought much about them but they were there. I'm completely jealous of that fact. Right now, in my most tiring helpless time, they aren't here. I want them to be there for me but there is no way they can be. Because of them, I'm here facing you, getting slapped by you, crying because of you. Still I don't blame them. It was my fault. If only I didn't say those heartless words, everything would never happened. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU GUYS!" I screamed. They all looked at me with different emotions.Some were confused looking and some were having a hard time taking everything in. I looked at them with tear filled eyes. We just stood there. Silence. Until Kyung Mi came over.

"hmm oppas? why are you guys here with her? OMO! TAO what happened?" But before anyone could say anything I turned around and ran away.

I hated life.

I hated my fate.

Why must I have such bad luck in life?

I'm slowly losing myself even though I pretend to be this strong girl.

I ran and ran. I didn't look at where I was going. I just kept going. Until I felt my body coming in contact with something and then flying the other way. Pain coursed through my body. The last thing I remembered was Kris holding me, shaking me to keep me awake, before darkness overcame me.

-----------------------------------

this took me awhile to write.....I got distracted a lot too but hehe.. yep yep more drama :) SOWWIE! ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please!