26

For my family...

-Lay POV-

I was sitting in between Luhan and an empty chair, where Kyung Mi would sit at. We were in the hospital's cafeteria. Enjoying our simple lunches, a nervous atmosphere hung around us. We were still shocked from what Kris told us last night.

-flashback-

We all heard the door open and close. A stuffy silence surrounded us. We watched as Kris slowly walked into the room. He looked at us and we stared back. What could have happened? Maybe Dawn is still asleep. Maybe we will have to wait another day again...

"She's awake." Kris broke the silence. We all formed "O's" with out mouths.  Then he smiled. "She's waiting for us to visit too." Now we just utterly shocked. Did he just say Dawn was waiting for us? Dawn actually wanted us? Did she hit her head on something and become someone else? This was just too strange.

"Are you being serious? Because if you're not, I'm gonna rip your head off." Tao said as he went to stand in front of Kris.

Wrapping his arms around Tao and pulling him in for a hug, he said "She's really awake. She really wants us." I could see a tear fall slowly down his tired face.

Everyone else looked as if a heavy rock had been lifted off their shoulders.Because of her accident, everyone has been living on the edge. We wondered if she would ever wake up as each day ended. We let ourselves think that it was because of our failure to understand her, she ended up on the hospital bed. Our concentration hasn't been as strong as it should be. I mean like with our comeback coming soon we should be 100% focused but the worry and guilt for Dawn keep distracting us. 

I also let a few tears escape my eyes and stain my pale face.

-back-

Suddenly I heard the empty chair move and a figure plopping down on it. The figure hugged my arm tightly. I knew it was Kyung Mi.

"Yah. Where did you go missy?" I asked as I flicked her forehead.

She pouted. "I went to bathroom. Oppa you didn't need to be so violent." She rubbed the spot where I flicked. I felt sorry and leaned down to kiss it. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

"haha you're forgiven."

She turned around to eat her sandwich. As she ate it, she would smile brightly or laugh a little. She seems to be in a very good mood. Wonder why? Maybe it's because Dawn is awake now. Kyung Mi is such a kind hearted girl. If only Dawn would just let Kyung Mi become her friend. I'm sure she would be happier.

Suho stood up.

"Ok guys let's go vist her." he smiled brightly. I could tell he was nervous but was also very excited. We all nodded and stood up to gather our belongings or throw our trash away.

One by one we started towards Dawn's room.

-No One POV-

Dawn had stopped crying. Vincent had also left. She was left alone in her room.

-Dawn POV-

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

AISH STUPID CLOCK CAN'T YOU SHUT UP....

Tick tock. Tick tock.

AISH! I to my side and stared at the door.

Why am I waiting for them to appear? I mean like they must be busy and all. Plus Kyung Mi probably would make them stay away from here. ...

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Are they really not coming? Was I wrong to actually think they were worried about me? I shouldn't have my hopes up. I mean like....I'm like nothing to them....

-creak-

I jumped in surprise. The door opened fully, revealing the 12 people I was hoping for....and the devil princess.

"haha I SAW THAT!! YOU JUMPED" Chanyeol said as he entered first. They all came in. Suho came beside me.

"How are you feeling?"

I couldn't believe they were really here. I honestly thought last night had been all a dream. I was speechless as I continued to stare at them.

"Dawn?" Suho said as he waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"OMG IS SHE NOT OK?! I'LL GO GET THE DOCTOR!" Xiumin said as he walked quickly toward the door.

Right before he could exit the room, I scream "WAIT!"

He turned around and let out a sigh. "YOU'RE TALKING!" He smiled and walked to the other side of Suho.

"So are you feeling ok?" Xiumin asked.

I was afraid someone was gonna run out the room looking for a doctor again so I immediately nodded.

"Umm.yea...thanks for you visiting." I whispered the last part.

"psht we're family. It's only naturally to visit one another if they aren't ok" Baekhyun said as he leaned on the counter thingy in front of me.

Family?

"Yea. Do you know how worried we were? I mean look at Kris's skin. IT'S NOT PERFECT!" Kai said, earning a smack on the head from Kris. I felt a bit guilty and pouted.

"YAH! NO POUTING!" D.O. said as he pinched both my cheeks and stretched them a little. I grabbed his and did the same.

This felt so familiar..Oh yea this is whatwe did when we first started talking...

They started bickering and so on. I enjoyed watching them. It reminded me of my friends at home. I slowly found myself laughing along with them. The whole time I forgot all about Kyung Mi was in the corner glaring at me.

-Kyung Mi POV-

Just you wait Dawn. Just you wait.

-No One POV-

Dawn was released from the hospital after staying there for 3 more days. Each of those three days, Exo, Kyung Mi, Vincent, and LSM would visit her. It made Dawn feel special as if nothing bad had ever happened beforehand. It was as if they were always this friendly with each other.

The people back home doesn't know about Dawn's accident since she begged LSM not to tell them. She didn't want them freaking out or anything about it. She knew they already had a lot to worry about so why add to it?

A week has pass since her dischargement from the hospital.

-Dawn POV-

I have been offcially an idol for a week now. It still seems so surreal. Our albums had been released the day of my dischargement. Kyung Mi stayed in Korea to promote her's. I flew to China to promote mine. Plans for my Japanese debut have already started. There seems to be quite a good reaction there for me. In general, we both got a good response from the international audience.

When LSM appa told me that my album was already released, I almost fainted. I didn't know how others would react to my album. Would they dislike it? Would they find me lacking? Do they find me ugly or blah? Luckily, I was giving a good response.

The people back home all sent me e-mails after it was released. They told me what they liked about it and what I needed to improve on. It was nice to know that they were supporting me.

I wish my parents would be awake and tell me what they think...but they're still asleep. I like to think that they aren't in a vegetable state. They are just asleep like how sleeping beauty was like except they aren't waiting for Prince Charming to come and kiss them. At least not for my dad. haha. I'm pretty sure they are waiting for God to kiss them awake. I am. We all are.

---------------------

 This is like the worst chappie I wrote...IM SOWWIE! I'm like mentally done this week was just too long and stressful. It's like the teachers just wanted to us to do everything before we go on vacation -_- it's gonna be a little boring from here on until the thing I'm thinking of happens so PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY! ignore mistakes.

Comment and Subscribe please :)