10

For my family...

-No One POV-

They walked to the boat location. It took about a half hour to get there. Dawn kept trying to walk away from the group but D.O. kept pulling her back. Finally he decided to just hold her hand to make her stay. Of course, it caused some uproar with the nearby fans. It caused confusion with the Exo members. Most importantly, it caused anger to boil at a not safe rate in Kyung Mi. D.O. didn't seem to think much of it. Dawn was at first relunctant to be holding hands but soon gave up.

-Dawn POV-

To be honest, I really liked how his hand felt with mine. It made me think of Kevin. Now that I think about it, I haven't talked to him in awhile. I noted to myself to call him when I get back to Korea. I wonder how he is. Suddenly I felt lonely and pouted. I felt a poke at my left cheek and turned to see it was Chen who did it.

"You look ugly when you pout" he said before he went to go to XiuMin's side. I stared dumbfounded at him before laughing a little. Finally we arrived. D.O. let go of my hand. I completely forgot that he was holding my hand. I felt a little bit sad but I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it.

We got on to the boat. It was MASSIVE or maybe it seemed that way since I've never been on a boat before. It had three floors. The bottom was where the bathrooms were. the middle were where you could seat and look out through the windows. The third floor was open. We all walked up to the third floor. The managers stayed on the middle floor. They seemed exhausted haha. It must be tough taking care of 14 kid like young adults. We all gathered at the railing, looking at the view. I stood at the end of the railing with D.O. next to me of course. The boat had started moving. I was completely capivated by the beautiful view in front of me. I didn't know a city could look this amazing. I could never see something like this in Boston. The Charles River was beautiful too but this took it to a whole different level. It seemed more surreal with all the different colors lighting the dark city. I just I was too capivated because I didn't D.O. gone. Only Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, and Chen was still here. He'll come back later. I took out my phone and took a picture of me with the greatly lit city behind me. I sent it to Wang. After waiting for a few minutes, I got a reply.

From:Wang

haha you must be having a lot of fun. lucky! I'm stuck at home being bored.-pout face- I chuckled at his reply and decided to call him.

"Hello?"

"WANGIE!!" I practically screamed.

"haha missed you too. you seem happier than when I left you. I thought you went back to Seoul."

"oh there was a change of plans. I'm leaving though at 12." and we contiuned to talk for about 20 minutes more. He had to leave for some practice thingy. I closed my phone and smiled at the sky. There were no stars but yet it still seemed so beautiful. I wondered if I was ever gonna see Wang again. hmmm.. maybe when i debut and get more popular. Suddenly I remembered about D.O. He still haven't returned yet. It's been so long. Shyly, I went and tapped on Chen's shoulder.

"Do you know where D.O. went?" I asked trying not to make eye contact.

"He went somewhere with Kyung Mi I think"

"Yea I saw them walking together to the stairs to go down" Sehun added. I bowed and went to go look for him. What could Kyung Mi have needed him for? Why would they be gone for this long too? I went down to the middle floor and I still didn't see him or Kyung Mi. I went up to Lay.

"Have you seen D.O.?"

"Oh. he was just here with kyung Mi. He ate something and said he didn't feel well so Kyung Mi helped bring him to the bathroom." I bowed and started to turn around but Lay stopped me.

"We still need to talk you know?" he said while looking directly into my eyes.I just stared back at him. "Even if you did do it or whatever, I just want you to know you can still come to me or anyone of us if you need help. It's nice to see you smiling like you were with D.O. Honestly we all want to see it more even if some us act as if we hate you. It's just some of us are more bias towards Kyung Mi since we've known her longer so don't blame us ok?"

I felt really happy to hear those words. Still I had to keep my front. "Whatever." and I walked away towards the bottom floor.

It was pretty dark down here. I went towards the bathrooms. While going there, I heard some noises. I couldn't really tell what they were but they sounded awfully familiar. As if I experienced listening to those noises before. Then I heard a moan coming from one of the bathrooms. It couldn't be what I think it was. More moans sounded. This is like deja vu. Linda and I had once interrupted one of our fellow classmates' makeout session......It couldn't be D.O. and Kyung Mi then right? I turned to leave.

"Kyungsoo you're impatient aren't you" it sounded like ...Kyung Mi. I wanted to just walk away but then I was unknowningly walking towards the bathroom. Who was this Kyungsoo? where have I heard that name? I know it from something. The door was opened a little less than half way. I heard more moans and it made me feel uncomfortable."haha so what is with you and that ugly ?" I heard the same girl say. then more kissy noises and moans erupted.

"I don't know what you are talking about." a male voice answered. It sounded even more familiar. "What are you- ah- talking about? You are always the girl who I and everyone else love the most" I heard a giggle and more moans sounded through the empty level. 

I finally took a peek inside. I was shocked at the scene and dropped my phone. The people inside stopped and looked. It was Kyung Mi and...D.O., almost ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

yep,..........DON'T START HATING ME OR D.O. He's a good guy yea things happened. leave you in suspense for a little bit and then continue :) Comment and subscribe PLEASE! -thanks for reading!-