7

For my family...

-No One POV-

About a week has passed. Dawn has been recieveing intensive training. She barely get more than a hour of sleep. This is not because LSM appa is making her though. LSM has been trying to get her to take a break, even offering to spend  a whole day with her. She is pushing herself to these limits. Still it is all worth it since she has improved greatly at a fast rate. When she first came, she didn't know the Korean language but know she speaks as if she was from Korean. Plus she still keeps up with her school work. Dawn still takes the same tests and quizzes so she doesn't really have much time to waste. Her teachers do treat her with some sympathy but she doesn't want them to feel burdened by her. Amazingly, she still has high grades in all her classes.

Still every day, Kyung Mi's warnings repeat her mind. Yet, Dawn doesn't really care whether she befriends them or not. She tries her best to avoid seeing them as much as possible. She even has specific time of when she could go home, in fear of bumping into Exo or Kyung Mi, who both lived on the 5th floor.

-Dawn POV-

At the moment, I was packing some my backpack with my most needed items. I was gonna get on a plane at 1pm to go to Hong Kong. Today was the MAMA awards. LSM appa had gotten me a VIP ticket to get in. I could backstage or to where the idols were sitting during the ceremony, meaning just about anywhere. Kyung Mi had followed Exo, leaving yesterday. Sometimes I feel jealous of her since I also want to hang out with Exo. I wanted to walk home with them too instead of walking by myself. I felt my phone vibrate as I zipped my backpack. My driver was downstairs waiting for me. I hurriedly put on my shoes and walked out the door.

(4 hours later)

The plane finally landed. It was 5pm. The ceremony doesn't start until 7 so I had 2 hours to get there. I went to go change in the airport's bathroom into a  white dress shirt and black dress pants. By the time I got there, it was a little over 6. I stood in the entrance of where all the fans and reporters stood. It was chaotic with all the fans screaming and cameras flashing. OMG IS THAT A BEAR?! IS THAT A BUNNY NEXT TO THE BEAR? LOL SO CUTE!! After spending a little bit more time scanning the crowd, I went to the security guards at the far corner and showed him my pass. He brought me to another door which led me back stage. It was quite crazy. People were running all over doing whatever they had to do. Cluelessly I kept walking, passing by dress/waiting rooms. Without knowing, I have walked in front of EXO's room. The door was wide open. Inside was Exo and of course Kyung Mi having fun. Kyung Mi was hugging XiuMin, smiling that fake smile. I watched everyone having fun but I made eye contact with D.O. At first he had a confused face, but then he got up and started to walk towards me. Of course, I decide to walk away then.

"D.O. oppa where are you going?" I heard Kyung Mi ask loudly.

"I thought I saw..never mind. It was probably my imagination." and he walked back to the group.

For some reason I wanted him to come out and find me. I might sound selfish but I wanted to be the center of their attention for once instead of Kyung Mi. Spaced out, I accidentally bumped into someone. We both took a few step back and said sorry. I looked up and looked back down immediately. I had bumped into Wang Lee Hom. OMG!!! fangirl mode ON! I LOVE HIM!! HE'S JUST SO GOOD. I internally started jumping up and down.

"Hey are you ok?" he stepped closer and bent down to see my face.

"Of course I'm fine."

"ahh you speak english ok? but how come you have tears coming out of your eyes?"

"huh?" I quickly brought my hand to edges of my eyes and felt a wet substance. I didn't even notice that I was crying. Aish I'm so stupid.

"Do you need help? want to talk about it?"

"umm no thank you..but can you do me a favor?"

"Of course what is it?"

"Can I stay with you? I'm tired of feeling lonely. I want to have someone by my side. I'-"

"haha you don't need to say anymore. Of course you can. Let's be friends?" he said as he extended his hand. I nervously took it and let out hands come together. His hands felt warm. Something I haven't felt in awhile. We went to his room and played cards there with his manager. It was actually very fun except the fact that I kept losing. THEY WERE GANGING UP ON ME! Before we knew it, the MAMA staff came in and told Wang Lee Hom to go to the place where the artists sat. I followed him, showing my pass to the staff member, giving me a access to the place as well. I walked by him and we joked around. I haven't smiled this much ever since I moved to Seoul.

As we were walking to the place, we somehow ended up walking next to Exo and Kyung Mi. Both of us stopped smiling and had a blank face on, when seeing each other. They looked at me with confusion and hurt. They were probably wondering why I was laughing with Wang Lee Hom instead of them. I quickly pulled Wang to walk faster. Unfortuantely, I had to sit right next to Xiumin. I knew he was a nice guy and all but Kyung Mi was sending me death glares so I asked Wang to switch seats. A little bit after the ceremony started, Wang had to go backstage and prepare for his stage so I was left alone again. I could see that Xiumin wanted to talk to me but Kyung Mi kept trying to get his attention. Having enough of this, I walked to go back stage. As I walking back stage, I overheard some of the staff members talking. Like for example, I overheard that Exo had won the New Asian Group award. I was so happy to hear that. No matter what I was still an Exotic. I decided to buy them a cake.

I went out of the building and went in search of a cake shop. Turns out the best cake shop was almost a hour away. I calculated that by the time I came back it would be the end of the ceremony. Hurriedly I called a taxi and told the driver the place.

When I entered the cake shop, I was welcomed by a sweet buttery smell. It was a calming smell. Quickly I walked toward the display where the cakes were already done. After a few minutes of deciding and asking the employees advice, I chose to buy a strawberry creme cake. I had asked to have the words "Congratulations" written on the center. After paying, I jumped back on to a taxi and went back to the ceremony. It was a little past 9 by now because of the heavy traffic. I paid the driver and told him to keep the change. I showed the sercurity guard my pass and ran back into the building. I hope they haven't left yet. I finally arrived at their door. It was half way open. They were celebrating until D.O. brought up me.

"I knew I saw Dawn earlier. Why didn't come in? Instead she went to go to Wang Lee Hom."D.O. said with a pout

Kai wrapped his arms around his waist as he said "Maybe she didn't feel comfortable enough to talk to in Korean"

"No I heard that she speaked Korean as if she was born from Korea." Chen said with a shrug.

"AISH! Can you guys not talk about someone like her right now? Isn't this your moment?" Kyung Mi said as tears fell. I'm pretty sure she was faking it.

Tao walked over to her with concern, wiping her tears. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Kyung Mi pulled Tao into a hug and cried even more. Such a fake. "Last tuesday she dragged me into the bathroom. She pushed against the wall and slapped me. She called me a . She told me to leave you guys. That she was gonna take you guys away from me. Then she kicked me in the stomach and pulled my hair so I faced her. She spit into my face and laughed before pushing me to the floor and walking away" Everyone was shocked

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?" Kris said with anger ringing through his words.

"I didn't want to become a burden to you guys so I kept it to myself. Plus she hasn't done anyting since so I thought maybe she was just in a bad mood"

"Even if she was in a bad mood she shouldn't have done that. That is bullying and abuse." Lay said as he hugged her from behind.

I couldn't take it anymore and pushed the door open with so much force it banged against the wall on the other side. They all looked shocked and then furious at me. Before they could say anything to me, I laughed. I simply started laughing. They became even more furious with my action. I stopped laughing and gave them an annoyed face before talking.

"Are you guys really falling for her lies? Dang. You guys are even more gullible than me. Too gullible is how so many people end up falling you know? That hurts you know. In reality I am the victim but yet I have suddenly became the one at fault. I don't have that much time to waste on threatening her. but I guess she has a lot of time since she was the one who threatened me. Did you guys know she found me that day we first met? Did you know that she told me to stay away from you guys or else she was gonna find  a way to make everyone go against me? Did you know she was the one who kicked me in the stomach which left a bruise that took forever to heal?" I scream at them

"Dawn if what you say is-" Suho tried to say

"Just shut up. You know what I don't even care if you guys become my friends or not. I don't have to time to bother about these stupid things so believe her all you want. It won't matter to me. I feel so stupid. Why did I go all the way to go buy this cake? I never thought I could regret something like that." I scream as I threw the cake on to floor.

"I never thought I would see a cake on the floor so soon" I softly say as tears start rolling down my face. I look at their them and screamed "I HATE YOU GUYS!" Then I ran out the door. Somehow I ended up in front of Wang's room. I opened the door slowly.

"Dawn?" Wang said. I didn't even say a single word. I just ran to him and hugged him while my tears uncontrollably fell out.

Wang picked me up as I still continued to cry. We went to his car. his manager opened the door from us. He put me inside and went in through the opposite way and his manager in the front. Somehow I managed to ask them to drive me to the airport but I continued to cry afterwards. The pain was overwhelming. Honestly I didn't really understand why I was crying. By the time we arrived at the airport, I had stopped and was comfortably wrapped by Wang's arms. It felt so warm in his embrace.

"Do you want to tell what happened?" he asked as he brushed my hair away from eyes. I shook my head and he let out a sigh. "Give me your phone." Slowly I got up and looked through my bag to find my phone. He took it and started pressing buttons. Then he took out his phone and pressed buttons. "ok. now we have each other's numbers so call me or text me whenever ok? wait no text me once you get home ok?" I nodded and giggled at him because he reminded me of the big brother I had always wanted. We exchanged our goodbyes before I got out of the car.

-No One POV-

Dawn slowly made her inside the airport. She found an empty seat and fell on to it. She had to wait for Exo to come because their manager had her ticket. Well she waited for them, she just continued to cry. It seemed as if the pain was never gonna go away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well yep I woke up at 2;30 to watch the MAMA. It was worth it when I got to see EXO's performance but I couldn't see them get their award or see other performances like Suju or BB. I was quite tired at school XP Well yep..some drama happened. Sowwie if anyone is confused.....Comment and Subscribe PLEASE...