12

For my family...

-Lay POV-

We stayed in that postion for what seemed like forever. She finally calmed down. We shifted positions so I was laying on the cover thingy and she was lying on my chest. I kept my arms securely wrapped around her. She leaned her head back on to my left shoulder. We didn't talk a word. We just stared at the blank sky as if it was full of twinkling stars. It was calming to hear her breathing. I guess she was emotionally exhausted since she fell asleep. I looked at her. Her face and mine were inched apart. She looked like a baby. I didn't notice before but she had cute chubby cheeks and other nice facial features. I don't know why but her lips seemed so tempting. I leaned down. Just centimeters apart, the announcer announced that they were almost home and to start filing down. I quickly leaned away and my rash movement had awoken Dawn from her sleep. Cutely, she rubbed her eyes before cuddling closer to me. She was making some grabbing movement, which I guessed she was trying to get a blanket. I chuckled at her cuteness. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked at me with BIG DOE EYES. It was almost as big as D.O. but you know D.O.'s eyes are too special to compete with. She poked me to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Feeling the contact, she quickly jumped outof my arms. She was blushing madly. She looked extremely adorable like that. She whispered "thank you" before running off. I got up slowly and looked up. Right at that moment, a shooting star shot through the sky. I quickly clapped my hands together and closed my eyes to make a wish. I usually don't do this but hey it won't hurt to try.

"I wish Dawn will stop becoming so distant to everyone and become part of our family," I whispered softly to the star.

-Dawn POV-

I ran down the stairs. Once I reached the end, I stopped and leaned back on the wall. I can't believe that we were seriously like that..OMG OMG OMG LAY WAS EMBRACING ME!!! After mentally fangirling for a few more seconds, I got myself together and went to look for the rest of the group. I found them huddled in a corner. Everyone, including Lay, was already there. Dang! I guessed I fangirled too long. I mentally stuck out my tongue.

The Exo members all stole secret concerned glances toward me. I stayed behind them. I guessed I had worried them...WAIT NO! I'm nothing to them....and then those words replayed in my mind again. I tried pushing those thoughts to a corner but they just wouldn't budge. I put my hands to my ears and squatted down. I could feel tears building.

I felt someone shaking me by the shoulders "Dawn what's wrong?". It was that voice. I looked up to see him. The one who said those words. D.O.  I pushed him away and felt tears starting to fall out. He fell on his and everyone else finally noticed us. They gather around D.O., helping him up and asking if he was alright. All he could do was nod and look at me with confusion and then realization. I guess he finally remembered the "special" event that happened.

He came towards me, trying to hold my hand."Dawn I can ex-"

I smacked his hand away. "There's nothing to explain."

"No. Please Dawn. Everything that I-"

"JUST STOP! I don't want to hear it. I don't care. You're right. I'm nothing. I'm just an UGLY and Kyung Mi is some kind of ANGEL. I get it. Now run along to her. You don't want her to get lonely right." He looked at me with his big eyes. Tears were falling from his eyes like mines. haha I never thought I would feel as if I was in one of those sappy drama scenes. I think I would be a pretty good actress. Suho and Kai came to his side.

"YAH! That's not how you should talk like. What in the world is wrong with you? This morning you let D.O. hang around you and now you're here making him cry. Yes you are a ! I was actually starting to think differently of you after seeing the you earlier. I guess certain girls like you were made to break others and not think about their feelings. I regret feeling worried when I saw you run past us. I regret worrying about if you would ever open up to us. YOU HEARTLESS !" Sehun screamed at me.

I looked at the floor. I started laughing. Laughing was actually pretty painful when you were crying. You end up sounding like you were choking. They all gave me a WTF face. "haha I don't mind being nothing to you guys. I never intended to become anything to you guys. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Me not thinking about others? Do you know I'm destroying myself for others?Guess what? I also regret something. I regret ever thinking that I could let anyone of you in." With that I ran away from them.

This time no one called for me. For some reason, it hurt even more. I just kept running. Somehow i ended up on a beach. I lost all my strength and ended falling to the ground. I got into a somewhat kneeling postion. I looked out at the water moving back and forth. Tears kept streaming down my puffy face. Memories of happy moments with my family and friends back home started playing in front of me. There was the time when we had a surprise birthday party for Linda. We somehow ended burning most of her backyard. haha her parents were unusually calm though. Then the scene of when Anne was born. My mother handed her to me. Once she was in my arms,she smiled. I missed that smile. It was like a source of energy for me when I got home after a tiring day at school.

Finally the memory of the last morning I had with my parents appeared. I wish I had eaten more of my mom's pancakes. They were the best pancakes I could ever have. I wish I had hugged her that morning like I used to when high school life hadn't began. I wish I woken up earlier that day to see my dad go to work instead of sleeping longer. I wish I could turn back time. Why couldn't I have known? Why couldn't this have just been a dream?

"WHY MUST I BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO SUFFER? I NEVER ASKED TO BE HERE. I WANT TO BE HOME. I WANT TO BE WITH MY CUTE ANNE AND ANNOYING KENDRICK. I WANT TO BE FOOLING AROUND WITH MY FRIENDS LIKE A NORMAL 16 YEAR OLD. I HATE HOW I SEEM TO CRY EVERYDAY NOW. I HATE HOW MY HEART HURTS EACH TIME THEY IGNORE ME. I HATE THIS."  I scream at the water. Tears were unstoppable at this point.

I just wanted to be home. but for my family I have to suffer on........

-------------------------

short...I had it all done and then didn't save it or post it -_-..so it turned out like this SOWWIE! Comment and subscribe PLEASE! ignore all my mistakes as well please.