20

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

Ok Dawn all you need to do is turn the knob. That should be easy. DAWN TURN THE KNOB. Come on you're a big girl aren't you? AISH WHY AM I ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID?! I close my eyes tightly and finally take hold of the door knob. Breathe Dawn Breathe Dawn. Ok Come on just a twist of your hand and then it will be ok. Think about the food. FOOD...YES FOOD!!!

Finally I softly turn the knob and quietly push it open.

The guys haven't noticed me open the door. I silently creep my way to the couch. I duck behind there in hopes that they still wouldn't notice. It seemed to work. I lifted my head a little, enough for me to see them. Suho and Lay were cooking. Tao and Kris were already eating some of the food that was already finished. HunHan, Baekyeol, and XiuChen were watching TV. For some reason, no one liked sitting at the couch. They all sat on the floor. Baekyeol were cuddling. Luhan was trying to teach Sehun and Chen how to fix the rubrix cube. Xiumin was just sitting there. His eyes would close and then open wide and repeat that cycle. It was pretty cute. I guess XiuMin finally noticed Tao and Kris eating already.

"YAH! YOU TWO SNEAKY BAD BOYS!!" he screamed as he hit Tao's head.

"but but I'm hungry" Tao whimpered.

"NO! You're suppose to wait for everyone.

"but but Hyung...buing-buing" he made a buing buing gesture at Xiumin. Xiumin just glared at Tao before taking Tao's chopsticks and using it to get food for himself.

"AISH! Can't you guys be a little more patient? Like seriously. You guys couldn't wait another 20 mins or so." Lay said as he looked at them disapprovingly.

"BUT BUT XING GEGE MY TUMMY IS HUNGRY!! If I didn't eat, I would have fainted." Tao said as he walked to Lay and gave him a puppy face. Lay continued to look at Tao disapprovingly.

"YOU TWO! HOW OLD ARE YOU? Look at what a bad example you too." Lay said as he flicked Kris and Xiumin on the forehead.

I giggled softly but enough for everyone else to hear me. They all turned their heads toward my direction. I ducked quickly, realizing my mistake. It stayed silent. I counted to 5 before building enough courage to surface back up. I raise enough just for my eyes to see. They were all frozen, staring at me. Finally I raise fully and clear my voice as I bow to them.

"Hello..Sorry for bothering you guys." I say as I continue to look down. Everyone finally snapped out of their frozen state. They nodded their heads and continued to stare.

"well I guess I should get going. Thank you for taking care of me until now." I head toward the door. Someone grabs my wrist. It was Sehun.

"Stay for dinner." he said, looking at the floor. Luhan smiled and came to my other side.

"Yea stay. Suho and Lay are almost done. They already counted you in too so you can't just leave now." Sehun let go of my wrist but Luhan kept a tight hold and dragged me to back to the living room.

"Just wait a few more minutes and then dinner will be done ok?" Suho asked. I shyly nodded. I sat on the couch and watched the guys interact. It was quite comforting to be able to return to somewhere not empty. I've been coming home to an empty house and it's just different to feel a lively house atmosphere. Baekhyun sat next to me. We looked at each other. He smiled at me and I blushed. We just sat there, while the others did their own things. I got sleepy again and my head started falling to the side. It ended up on his shoulder. At first, we were both tense but I was too sleepy to lift my head off and he didn't seem to mind. I closed my eyes for a few minutes before seeing a bright light flash. Relunctantly, I opened my eyes and sat up straight.

Chanyeol was holding his camera out to show others the photo he just took.

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK?! When did you become paparazzi?" baekhyun said as he got up to get the camera. Then I finally realized that Chanyeol must have taken a picture of us. Chanyeol held the camera up all the way. Of course, Baekhyun wasn't tall enough to reach it. As a result, Baekhyun tripped Chanyeol and they wrestled on the floor. It was quite funny and cute. I smiled. This reminded me of home like when Justin and Kevin fought for stupid reasons.Everyone laughed at them, not bothering to stop of them.

"What are you guys doing?" Everyone frozed and turn around to see who was the owner of the question. It was Kai. D.O. and Kyung Mi were beside him too. My smile quickly turned to a frown.

-Kai POV-

Kyungsoo and I ran after Kyung Mi. Aish! What the heck is happening? Why can't everything be peaceful? Finally Kyung Mi stops at the nearby park. She sat on a bench and cried loudly. Even though, we broke up I still had some feelings for her. We broke up since I was debuting and dating was not allowed. I ran to sit by her side and put my arm around her. Kyungsoo put his arm on the opposite side and we group hugged. She cried and cried.

"Oppas you guys will always be by my side right?" she finally said.

We broke apart slightly enough to create room so everyone can look at each other.

"Of course" I say.

"Why would you even ask that Kyung Mi?" Kyungsoo asked. I too wanted to know.

"Remember the day we first met Dawn. How we separated to look for her?" We nodded at her.

"Well...I found her where you guys found me. I asked her if she was ok. She laughed at me. I didn't understand why though. She kept laughing until she gave me a look of disgust. She asked me if I really thought I could be a star. She asked me if I really thought I would make it in the music industry. Of course I said yes. I mean like why wouldn't. If I believe, then I can achieve right? She then laughed at me before telling me that I was gonna be nothing once we debut. That she will the one that everyone sees. Maybe even end up having the company turn her solo instead since her success was so great. Then I would go back to being a trainee or just a forgotten rookie. Then Xiumin oppa called and she ran away after giving me the middle finger. Then she beated me up that Tuesday I told you guys before."

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THAT THEN?!" I screamed at her. She cried more and Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around her, while glaring at me.

"At first I didn't believe her but then when she dragged me that Tuesday, I knew she was serious. I'm afraid that once we debut, I really will be forgotten. Maybe she will take you guys away from me too. I don't want to lose you guys. I don't want to be left alone again."

"We won't leave you Kyung Mi" Kyungsoo patting her back softly.

"Please oppas don't do anything to Dawn."

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY???!!"

"It's ju-"

"NO! We have to put an end to this. You don't deserve this." I say and get up. I ignored her pleas and Kyungsoo finally got her to stop. We held hands as we went home. Ohh that girl is nothing but trouble. No one messes with the people I love.

------------------------

Sowwie for not uploading this early. I had written this beforehand but I haven't had time for the past few days to actually take time and upload it. Stupid school gives way too much homework (-_-||)...ignore my mistakes please!

Comment and Subscribe please! next chapter coming soon. :)