40

For my family...

-No One POV-

Since the flight was at 7, Dawn had set her alarm at 3. All together she only had about 2 hours sleep, since she was constantly getting up to pack something else into her luggage. Realizing she still had about 10 minutes before she had to leave, she took out her phone and texted Jongup.

Hey UPPIE! I won't be able to hang out with you guys for a while again....

-Dawn POV-

Immediately her phone rang. Of course it was Jongup.

"Good morning Uppie. Did I wake you up?"

"yea but WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US AGAIN?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STAYING FOR 3 MORE WEEKS!!!????????"

"yea but you se-"

"WAIT WHAT DAWN IS LEAVING?!"  I heard Yongguk say.

"yea she-"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GO FISHING" THat must be Zelo....I hear some fake crying and wailing. Then I think the phone fell on the floor and more grunt noises.

"I WANTED TO GO ON DATE WITH CHU THOUGH~ YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THESE GUYS AGAIN!!" Himchan -faceplam-

"So what is it this time? China or Japan?" a calm Daehyun asked. I love how everyone is spazzing out and he's so calm. Or maybe he's still sleepy...

"None. I'm going back to Boston."

"wait isn't that where you're from?"

"yep LSM arranged some things and BAM I'm going....with Kyung Mi and Exo..."

"WHAT!???!?!?! WHY THEM?!"

"YAH IF THEY HURT YOU I WIL FREAKING KILL THEM! NO ONE HURTS MY LITTLE GIRL!" the once calm Daehyun became a scary mother.

"haha don't worry. I'll be fine plus I'm not planning to interact with them."

"good but if something happens, you MUST call us ok?" Yongguk said firmly

"Yes oppa! I gotta go now"

"Tell your siblings we said hi! Oh and tell your parents that they don't have to worry about anything since you have us! Bye!"

I put my phone away. Yes they new about my situation but they think nothing of it. It's just there in their mind that's all. I looked at the clock. OMG! I GOTTA GET GOING!

Before I closed the door, I let out a sigh. Never thought I would hate going back home...

-No One POV-

Dawn took a taxi to the airport by herself. She decided to use her old number once she gets home so she took a scrap piece of paper and wrote the number down. If Exo needed her they could call her..

By the time she got there, it was 4:45. They were to meet up at 5 so she was obviously early. She plugged in her earphones and started listening to music. She noticed that there was like hundreds of people waiting in the front and probably more inside. Obviously they were for Exo since they all held some kind of Exo sign. A few recognized me ad started spazzing out. Soon everyone noticed me. I just smiled and nodded at them politely.

I leaned in front of a pole, hoping that when they arrive they won't see me and I could scare them. Hey I can be mischeivous too!

It was pretty peaceful. I just stood there. Few people took pictures of me but I'm like getting used to it. Most of the fans had grown tired and were sitting on the floor. It was so touching how they would wake up this early just to get a glimpse of their favorite idols. Not too long afterwards, they were able to get their wishes.

They all hurriedly got up and started running towards the walkway. Of course they would. Exo and Kyung Mi had arrived. I took a peak at them. Exo were just wearing casual clothing, smiling brightly at their fans. On the other hand, Kyung Mi was were I;m guessing 5 inch heels with a cute little lavendar sundress. I have to admit she looked cute in that. I looked like nothing wearing jeans and a t-shirt under an baggy jacket. Psht I dress for myself not for others. I prepared myself to give them the paper as I hear the fans scream getting louder.

I finally felt their presence and stuck my hand out. I turned to face the closest person. It was Baekhyun. He looked shocked at but they all did. I gave them an emotionless face and took his hand to give him the paper. Once I closed his hand, I bowed and turned around to enter the airport. As I walked away, I touched my hands. His hands felt so warm..so familiar...NO DAWN YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT!

It was horrific trying to get through all the screaming fans. I turned back to look at Exo and Kyung Mi. They all made a little barrier around Kyung Mi, making sure she wouldn't get hurt. Psht! Don't baby such a devil.

It took legit forever to get past all the fans and to get through all the procedures. We were still early so we found an area to sit together. I awkwardly sat at one side as they sat closely together on the other. I stole several glances at them. I could feel jealously boiling inside of me. They were all smiling happily and playing around with each other. Kyung Mi was sitting on Chanyeol's lap. With her super evil powers, she noticed me looking at smirked at me. I quickly turned away.

Feeling extremely lonely, my hands found themselves wrapped around the matching necklace. I really wish they were here....

-Kyung Mi POV-

I left someone watching us intently and looked at that direction. haha it was poor little Dawn. I smirked at her and she immediately turned away. That little fool must feel lonely all by herself. Too bad no one wants her. This trip is so perfect. I can spend a lot of time with my Exo boys while torturing that ugly girl over there.

-No One POV-

The figures walked with their heads down. THey were trying their best not to get anyone's attention as they approached their prey. The leader looked a bit to look for the prey's location. He smirked as soon as he spotted their prey. He motioned the others to follow him quietly. The others followed quietly as they held in their giggles. Finally they arrived at their prey. One of the figures stood behind the prey. He looked back at the others. THe others smiled brightly and ushered him to hurry up. Looking back, he focused on the prey. Mentally he started his countdown. 1.....2....3! He wrapped his arms around the prey, lifting her up into the air.

-Dawn POV-

I felt a presence behind me and then suddenly I was lifted into the air. I let out a yelp and turned around to face the weirdo. I lifted my arms to hit the person but then looked at the person's face. I immediately smiled and hugged the person. It was Jongup!

"UPPIE!!!"

"haha yah not that strong please! I-I can't b-br-breathe! HELP HYUNG!!" he tried to get me off but I clung onto him tighter.

"Yah ! We're still here!" I loosened my grip and looked to see Zelo pouting. I let out a giggle before running to him and giving him a hug. After giving everyone a hug, I looked at them.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Obviously to see our baby girl before she leaves with evil demons." Daehyung said as he backhugged me.

"Yea we just couldn't feel ok thinking about how you would leave with them. I mean like Yongguk was already taking out his weapons and everything." Youngjae said as he pinched my cheeks.

"HEY! It's called being prepared. If she calls me, I will already be ready to kick some exotic butts."Yongguk said as he cracked his knuckles.

Suddenly I felt someone force Daehyun away from me. Surprised I turned to face the person. It was Kris with his famous -face, glaring at us.

"It's time to go" I nodded and he walked away. BAP glared at him as he walked away. We hugged goodbye and I walked towards the others.

We entered the airplane.I found my seat. It was one of the window seats so I was content. Kyung Mi stood in front of the row and looked disgusted at me.

"OPPA I DON'T WANT TO SIT WITH HER. I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU GUYS!" She kept whining but the tickets were sat so that it would be 2 members in one row. Lucky for her, a nice man gave up his seat to sit with me. She thanked him and gave him one of her disgusting smiles before happily sitting down. I bowed to the man as he settled in. What an annoying girl! Why bother other people just because you're overly childish. AISH!

Whatever At least I don't need to worry about you and enjoy my plane ride. I closed my eyes after putting on my seatbelt.

HOME HERE I COME!

-----------------------------------------

ignore mistakes please

Comment and subscribe please :)