29

For my family...

-No One POV-

Kyung Mi giggled a little as she looked at Dawn's face.

"Silly little girl. Why are you giving me such a scard face? We are partners right?" 

"When did you ever think of me as your partner?" Dawn retorted pushing Kyung Mi off her. "Now as I recall this is my apartment how in the world did you get in?"

" Life requires one to master all kinds of skills you know. For example, picking locks is actually very useful. " Kyung Mi said as she threw a bobby pin at Dawn.

"I could get you in deep trouble for trespassing into my territory you know." dawn said throwing the pin back at Kyung Mi.

"psht this is just nonsense talk. Let's get to business." Kyung Mi said as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"YAH! You should-"

"I know about you situation." Dawn froze.

-Dawn POV-

Did I just hear her correctly? How? She couldn't be telling the truth right?

"poor you. Your mommy and daddy are basically dead in the hospital and you have to leave everyone you love and everything you had in order to keep your siblings afloat. " she stated before taking a sip. I made a fist with both of my hands.

" My parents aren't dead." I managed to say.

" Psht they are as close to death as can be. You might as well cut off their life support instead of wasting all your money on it. Honestly you are too kind hearted and stupid to survive in this world." 

Cutting their life support? My parents dead? NO NO NO!

"kyun-"

"I wonder how Exo would think of you after hearing about this. They probably would just pity you. Maybe if I toss a little bit of this and that they might be disgusted of you. Something like you seduced LSM to let you debut so early. HHFA that would be interesting right?"

Tears were slightly falling down my face. "Why? Why right when I let them come into my world a little? Why when I was ready to lean on them?"

She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. "Easy. Because I like seeing you in pain. Plus I told you before didn't I? Exo is mine. I'm not giving them away to anyone especially you. You don't deserve them. They are all the way at the top and you're just a little begger on the bottom. Certain things aren't meant to stick together." She gently wiped my tears and smirked at me.

" You're going to their Christmas party right?" I nodded.

"good. Would you like to break your relationship with them or have me do it?" She looked at me teasing eyes.

i could either have them see as me a bad girl or have Kyung Mi make me look like some who seduced LSM in order to debut and make money for my family. For my family....

" I don't know..." I muttered.

"hmm you don't know? How about this then? Come tomorrow and enjoy yourself but when it comes time you have to play your part."

what does that mean? I just stared at her and she laughed.

" I'll take that as a yes then. Wow look at the time it's already passed 12. I better get going." She kissed my cheek and walked to her shoes. Before she left, she turned back at me.

"Merry Christmas Dawn." She said and smiled before closing the door behind her. 

I slowly dragged myself to the counter. I sat on one of the stools. Why do I have such bad luck in life? AISH! I looked at the half full glass of orange juice Kyung Mi left behind. I stood up and went to stand in front if it. I took hold of it and walked to the sink. Using all my strength, I broke the glass into pieces. The pieces scattered on the sink as drips of my blood fell on to it. 

It hurt.

it hurt a lot.

but it couldn't compare to the hurt in my heart.

What a great way to start Christmas...

-----------------

a little hint on what's gonna happen soon. I'm SOWWIE! I seem to keep killing their relationship :( I feel bad for Dawn too.

ignore mistakes please. 

Comment and subscribe please.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN PLACES WHERE IT WILL BE THE 25th IN LIKE 20 MINS!