15

For my family...

-Dawn POV- 

AISH! Why was I so stupid enough to forget the bag? It has my name on the bag too. Should I go back and get it? I mean by now they should have noticed it right? Even if they didn't, I'm gonna have to see them soon since the debut is coming soon.  Still I don't  want to see them. i pouted as i just stood there deciding. Fine fine FINE! I'll go but I'm sure it's not gonna be fun. ISn'T IT MY BIRTHDAY?! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THE THING I'VE BEEN AVOIDING ON THIS SPECIAL DAY?! I stomped out the door, heading back towards the company. 

-Baekhyun POV-

As we walked to the company building, I was eating my daily amount of bacon. Ahh bacon. It's like the best food someone can make me. Chanyeol walked next to me and took one of my bacons. I hit his head and he pouted. I ran over to D O. before Chanyeol could do anything to me. Everyone laughed at us. I put a piece of my bacon in front of his mouth, motioning him to eat it. He slowly opened and ate it. He gave me a small smile and went back to looking blank. Ever since we came back from Hong Kong, he has been like this. To be honest, everyone is actually extremely worried about Dawn. She disappeared that night and still hasn't appeared. We haven't heard anything from her or about her. Even though with all this drama happening, I still want to befriend. This is like one of those rare times when I can't open someone up to me. From my experience, I can tell she wants to be friends. Her eyes clearly show it but there is like something holding her back. We arrived into our dance room. We laid our things down and started stretching while waiting for pratcice to start. Lay was helping Kyung Mi stretch as everyone gathered around in a circle. For some reason the room was pretty stuffy so I went over to turn the AC on. After I turned it on, I noticed a bag next to it. Chen noticed it too and walked over. We bent down. Chen took it and examined. His eyes widen when he came across something. He turned it to me and I gave a questioning look once I saw it. It said "happy birthday Dawn! 12/11/12!" 

By now everyone else had gathered around us. 

"what's that oppa?" Kyung Mi asked as she wrapped her arms around D.O, who just looked blank. 

"It's a bag. For Dawn. I think it's her birthday today."Chen said

"huh? How would you know ChenChen?" Kris asked stepping closer. We showed everyone the little message.

"why is it here though?" Tao asked. We opened it up to find old shoes.

"hey aren't those the shoes she always wears to practice?"  Kai said

"does that mean she's back?" D.O. said finally showing some emotions.

"probably." I say. why haven't we heard about her then? Does she hate us that badly?

-Dawn POV-

It was a little past 5:30 by the time I got to the company. I used the elevator this time since I was bounded to see them later anyways. Why waste energy? The elevator door opened and I stepped out. My phone vibrated. It was Jin calling me.

"hello?" I say

"Dawn, hey were serious that you are a trainee at SM?"

"yea..why?"

"nothing just wondering. Happy birthday! I'm guessing your at the company then."

"haha yea I got to go finish some business so I have to hang up now..bye!" the call ended.

Like usual, the door to their dance room was open. I peaked in and didn't see them. Confused I stood fully in front to see them crowded around the AC thingy..Chen was holding the bag. I didn't want to interact with them so I just walked up and grabbed it out of his hands and turned around to walk away. Everyone looked shocked but Suho was still stable enough to grab my wrist. 

"do you know how worried we were about you? Why didn't you tell us you were back? Why haven't you appeared before us?"

" Worry? Why in the world should I believe that you worried about me. I'm sure you guys were having too much fun with Kyung Mi to even remember someone like me. What are you? My guardian? Why would I need to tell you guys anything? We are just acquaintances and I'm sure that's as far as we will ever get." I say as I forcefully take his hand off my mine.

"why are you like this? Do you intend to break all of us? D.O. here hasn't been th same since what happened. Because of you, we haven't been able to stop worrying. We thought you had been kidnapped or something?" Kyung Mi said as she clung on to Lay.

Just seeing her made my blood boil. "We as in who? Exo? Or  Exo and you? I'm pretty sure it's just Exo maybe. You probably were the happiest without me here. Have you done it with every guy in this room yet while I was gone? I'm sorry for interrupting you last time." Everyone except D.O. and Kyung Mi had a confused look.

"I've had enough of you Dawn. I actually thought you were an amazing person when we hung out. I really wanted to become friends but now I don't know anymore. You are such a . I'm sorry but it's the truth. Everyone here wanted to find you but the company said we had to come back. Every second we would wonder if you were  ok. I have been eating up by guilt every second while you weren't here. I felt like it was my fault. But now you make me feel as if it had nothing to do with me. You're such an ungrateful person who can't think of others instead of just yourself."

I was gonna retaliate but a bang was heard and we all turned around,

"are you crazy?" It was Jin and his mom. " dawn is someone who has sacrificed why more than what you guys can. I'm pretty sure you little lady wouldn't be able to do what she is right now."

"Jin?" I stared at him I'm confusion as he came next to me.

"who are you?"Tao said.

"someone who knows something you don't. I'm the one who saved her that night. My mom and I found her lying on the sand unconscious. But did you know the whole time she was sleeping on my bed she was muttering things like D.O. Sorry Exo . I'm guessing you guys know nothing of Dawn."

"we'll she started it that day.-" Tao started

"do you know why she started it? I guess not. Lets just say even the most innocent looking people will do whatever it takes to destroy the unwanted." He said as he glared at Kyung Mi.

"What is he talking about?" Lay said as he looked at Kyung Mi and D.O, who didn't meet his eyes.

"let me tell you. Those two were having some fun in the bathroom and Dawn here interrupted them. Still that isn't what matters. The thung that matters is what they said during their fun and I'll let you guys figure that out by yourselves "

"Dawn why couldn't you just talk to us?" Kris said as he towered over .

"haha even if I talked would you guys listen? Would there be someone willing to listen me and reject being pulled away by Kyung Mi? Kyung Mi isn't as innocent as you think. " I turned around to walk out. Jin and his mom were already out. I  stopped at the entrance of the room.

without turning around, "how far would you guys go for your family?" Before I walked out, heading towards Jin and and his mom.

This was a great way to celebrate my birthday....

-----------------

sowwie for such a late update....it got a little confusing for me to write this too haha. Ignore my mistakes please. 

Commemt and subscribe please :)