13

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

The sound of cars and bicycles passing by woke me up. Slowly, I opened my eyes to reveal an unfamilar enviroment. I was sleeping on a bed. I got up slowly and sat up.  It was a plain room. The walls were white with different sized circles, giving it a unquie feel. There was a closet at the end of the bed. Next to the bed was a desk, messy with paper and other materials. There was a piano beside the desk. It was dust free and super shiny. I looked back to have my eyes hurt from the bright light that came through the window. Suddenly, the door opened. It revealed a rather older lady. I'm guessing she was in her early 40s.

"Oh. You're awake. Do you feel ok?" she said as she walked closer to me. Her voice reminded me of my mother's. It had that soft but scary feel.

I nodded. "Where am I?" I asked as I scratched my head.

"Ahh. you are at my apartment. My son and I found you lying on the beach last night. We were so shocked to find you. Since it seemed you like you had no injuries and was just sleeping, we brought you to our apartment. This is my son's room. Go wash up. Breakfast is ready." I nodded and got out of the bed.

I entered the bathroom. There was already a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a face towel waiting for me. Unknowingly, I started smiling. I was really happy to have someone do this for me. I washed up and went to the living room/dining room. There I found her and her son, I'm guessing, seating at a table already eating. It seemed so good. There were scallion pancakes, dumplings and rice porridge. It smelled so good. She motioned me to seat at the seat next to her. Shyly, I pulled the chair and sat down. I bowed to the boy, who smiled at me in return.

"Hello! I'm Jin Wang. Nice to meet you" he said as he extended his hand out for me to shake.

Taking it, "Hello. I'm Dawn Zhen. Thank you for helping me"

He smiled at me. "Psht that was nothing. but why were you there?"

I nervously moved around in my chair. Seeing me move around, the lady smacked the boy on the head.

"AIYA! Don't talk about those things. It's breakfast! If you keep going, I'll eat your pancakes!" she said as she took his plate.

"OK OK OK GIVE ME MY FOOD!" he struggled to get it back. I laughed at them and they stared at me. Then we all started laughing and started to eat again.

"How old are you?" he asked while eating a dumpling.

"16."

" when's your birthday?"

"December 11,1995"

"aha I'M OLDER THAN YOU! I'm November 9,1995" he said as grinned widely at me.

"Wait Today is Dec. 8th so  Dec.11 should be next week right?" his mom said looking at the calendar. I nodded. "We should celebrate it..but wait shouldn't you call your parents or guardians I'm sure they must be worried."

"Oh snap! I completely forgot. I was suppose to leave yesterday....nah I'll call later they probably aren't worried." I pouted as I remembered what had happened yesterday. They probably are happy now that I'm missing.

"What? Your parents must be calling the whole world looking for you." Jin said as he looked at me in disbelief.

I started to feel tears build up again and I looked at my feet. "My parents are..Excuse me." I said before getting up and running into Jin's room again. Jin's mom came after me. I sat on the bed and started to cry loudly. She quickly came to my side and hugged me. I cried as she rocked me back and forth, whispering things like "it's ok" and "shh...".

I calmed down a little bit and she asked me if I would tell her what's wrong. I continue crying but start telling her from what happened to my parents to now. I needed to get it off my chest.

"Dear you have gone through way too much for your age. Let me tell you one thing. You are strong. You have the strength so don't be afraid to use. Still you must also not be afraid to ask for help. One can not get through hardships all by oneself. I finally stopped crying.

I asked her to leave the room so I could make the phone call to LSM appa. I noticed that had over 50 missed calls and even more text messages. This should be pleasant.

"HELLO?! DAWN??!!!"

"yes...."

"OMO! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? WHEN I HEARD THAT YOU WERE MISSING I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE FROM A HEART ATTACK. BUT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WORRIED YOU KNOW. ALL YOUR FRIENDS BACK AT YOUR HOME WERE FREAKING OUT WHEN THEY HEARD ABOUT IT. PLEASE STOP WORRYING US LIKE THIS!"  I could hear him crying.

"appa...I'm sorry...it's just I've been overwhelmed and....I'm sorry" I started crying as well.

"ok. ok. just please don't do that. I truly think of you as my daughter. now where are you?"

"I'm still in Hong Kong..."

"Ok I will get you a plane ticket for the next plane that goes to Seoul."

"umm..ok..." the call ended as he went to arrange everything. I felt really bad for worrying everyone but I also didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay here with Jin and his mother. I called back everyone and listened to each and every one of them lecture me. Ehh..by the fifth one I had gotton used to it and just said "umm yess I know I'm sorry ok bye". Finally It was over and done with it. LSM appa called me again saying that my plane leaves in three hours. I told Jin's mom and she said she would drive me.

For an hourish, I played with Jin and gotton closer with him. His mother made us cookies. They were SUPA SUPA good. I ate about 11 of them I think. I'll work it off later. Finally it came time to drive me to the airport. It was a little past 2 when we got there. My plane was set to leave at 3. They stayed with me and we talked.

"Hey. What are you doing in Seoul anyways?" Jin asked me

"umm..I'm a trainee for SM.."

"OMG SERIOUSLY?! I WANT TO HEAR YOU SING. SING FOR US PLEASE!!" he hugged my arm and did fail aegyo.

"next time" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. "Will we ever meet again?" I asked

"Don't worry. We will a lot sooner than you might think too." Jin's mom winked at me and I stared at her in confusion.

It was time to get on the plane. We hugged and exchanged good byes before I left.

-No One POV-

Dawn got on the plane and found her seat. She hugged her bag close to her as others walked back and forth through the aisle. She opened the bag to find her itouch. In the process, she ended up finding her brother's bracelet. She put it on and plugged her earphones into her ears. As the plane lifted off the ground, Dawn was trying to imagine what could be in store for her in Seoul.

-------------

sowwie i'm a bit distracted and annoyed to write something good since my phone is like breaking -_-..Comment and subscribe please :)