43

For my family...

-No One POV-

Loud noises of people running up and down the stairs sound throughout the house. Sleepy, Dawn rises from her sleep after being awaken by the noise. She frowns. She didn't want to return to reality yet but those noises were too hard to ignore. She takes her phone and puts on "Teddy Bear" by Lyn. With the song playing, Dawn gets up to wash up.

She looks at herself. Her eyes were puffy and slightly red. She looked scared herself at first when she saw her reflection. Everything that happened yesterday reruns through her mind as she washes up. She finally gets the courage to push it all away once she steps out of the bathroom as if she was leaving it all in there for storage.

At that moment, someone knocks her door.

"Come in" she said softly. The door opens, revealing Baekhyun.

"The things LSM sent has arrived. We are preparing everything for the pool party. Get changed and come down ok?" he said cheerily but a bit concerned over her dead aura.

Dawn nods and walks toward her luggage. Baekhyun watches with worry. Her slow and lifeless movements were hard to watch. He wants to ask her what happened yesterday. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to see her smile...but he couldn't bring himself to and closed the door.

-Dawn POV-

I heard the click of the door and felt relief. Yet, I felt some disappointment. I wanted his happiness to wrap around me. Maybe it's because of my sad mood I;m thinking like this....

I put on my bikini and wear swimming shorts. I put on a crop top. Grabbing my phone and earphones, I walk down. No one was in the living room and I heard a lot of happy laughter and bickering outside so obviously they were outside. Feeling thirsty, I went to the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of water and lean against the counter. I look out the window and see everyone having fun. I slightly smile as I watch them enjoy each other's company. The memories of when I was like that with Exo comes back. To be honest, those days were a different kind of fun compared to BAP.

I love BAP but the happiness I feel is mixed with guilt. I know did down that I'm just using them to keep myself away from Exo. I really am an awful person...

I put my cup back to its original spot and walk towards the sliding door. I gently slide the door open and quietly go out, trying not to get their attention. I stood there, watching them fool around. They were basically all wearing swimming trunks and a beater except the certain few who took their beater off.

I couldn't help stare at their bodies. They were so....OMG PERFECT! LIKE HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!

"oh what are you doing over there?" Suho said , bringing out of my fangirl trance. I blushed slightly and bowed slightly to them before walking over and sitting on an empty chair. Chanyeol came over and asked if I wanted some food but I declined his offer. I sat sideways on the chair so I had my legs bent up too. I put my earphones and started listening to "I got a boy" by SNSD. I watched as Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, and Chen played volleyball in the pool. Then Kyung Mi comes and everyone stops what they were doing.

She was wearing a plain red bikini and nothing else. She obviously wasn't afraid to show her body off but then again with her body why would she need to. Even though it was such a plain bikini, it looked stunning on her..of course. The guys were like mesmerized by her. I rolled my eyes at them before going on my phone to check my emails.

There were no new ones. I was disappointed. Kevin, Justin, Emily, and Linda haven't even called or texted me since I arrived. Have they found someone else to hang out with now? I pouted.

"Come in the pool Dawn." Kris screamed from the pool but I shook my head. I returned my attention to my email, clicking the refresh button over and over again. The doorbell rang and D.O. went to get it. We continued to do what we were doing. It was probably some fans who somehow found us..scary.

I was still clicking the refresh button when D.O. yelled. "Dawn they say they are you friends." I looked up from my phone. I couldn't believe it. I threw my phone on the chair as I jumped off it and ran towards them. I jumped into the arms that I was so familiar with. They had came. Kevin, Justin, Emily, and Linda had. We grouphugged while jumping up and down.

"Hey what about us?" We broke apart and I smiled even wider. It was David oppa, Kendrick, and Anne. I ran over and hugged them too. The 4 came over too and we made a huge group hug. Kendrick was yelling "help help" but I knew he liked this. He was just too stubborn to admit it. Finally we broke apart.

"How you guys find this place?" I asked as I continued to hug Kendrick who obviously missed my hugs.

"of course LSM told me." David said as he flicked my forehead. I flinched and let go of Kendrick before pouncing on David oppa. He gave me a piggy back ride.

"Hey Dawn, you wanna go in the pool?" he asked me. I shook my head and tried to get off but he tightened his grip around my legs. I knew what he was gonna do and tried to get off.

"Too bad!" He ran towards the pool and jumped in with me screaming.

We both came up and I started splashing him with water. "YAH WHY YOU DO THAT!?" He laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.

"CANNONBALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Justin screamed as he jumped into the pool to join us. Everyone else came in. Linda and Emily helped put Anne's safety gear on and went in with her. Kevin came and backhugged me.

"happy?" he asked as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"you have no idea how happy I am right now." I laugh and splash water at him. He gets angry and starts splashing it at me and it soon becomes a full blown splashing fight. Of course everyone joins in and I forget that we aren't the only ones here.

-D.O POV-

I watched as she ran towards the people who said were her friends. The dark and lonely aura she had before disappeared in an instant and was replaced with pure happiness. Her smile was radiant and beautiful. We all watched as she happily interacted with the strangers. Soon she ended up in the pool. Again we watched as she happily interacted with them. I could feel jealousy grow in me and I'm sure everyone was the same.

That smile.

That laugh.

That happy aura.

It was something that we couldn't get out of her but they could.....

-Dawn POV-

We all grew tired of splashing each other and stopped to laugh at each other. Then an "AHEM" interuppted us. It was from Kai.

They were all staring at us, kinda glaring. Being the oldest, David oppa talked first.

"Oh sorry. Hi. I'm David. I'm friends with your boss LSM." They were taken aback from the last part. Everyone followed David oppa and introduced themselves.Then Exo introduced themselves.

"Hi! I'm Kyung Mi. NIce to meet you!" Kyung Mi said with that annoying girly voice. I frowned and I guess Kevin noticed so he wrapped his arm around my shoulder for me to lean on. I smiled at him. Aww.. I just love him so much. The aura around Exo darkened though...

"Do you guys need any help with the grill?" David oppa asked. Before anyone could answer him, he got out of the pool and went over to help out. Justin and Linda went to help as well.

I continued to ignore Exo and Kyung Mi and enjoyed my time around the people I missed so much. Anne clung onto my neck and obviously never wanted to let go but hey I wasn't complaining. I held her as I watched Kendrick and Kevin play around. Emily had already started eating the food like the pig she was. It was amazing how that girl has such a figure but eats the amount of 5 people.

"Dawny." Anne softly said.

"Hmm?" I said leaning my head on hers as she leaned on my shoulder.

"I really missed you." She said as she played with my hair. I could hear the sincerity and loneliness she felt in those simple words. As a big sister, it hurt to know that your younger siblings were unhappy and you couldn't do much to change it.

"and I missed you too." She pushed off me a little so that she could look at me.

"Did you really?!" she said with so much hope.

I pinched her little nose. "Silly goose of course I missed you. I missed Kendrick a lot too." She grinned widely and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. We stayed like that for awhile before she got hungry and went to Emily. I stayed in the pool.

"Hey they want to play volleyball with you. up for it?" I heard Kris ask Kevin as he pointed to Kai and Sehun. Like the good person he is, he accepted and Kendrick got out of the pool to sit on the couches. I felt uneasy letting them play together but hey nothing would happen.

I got out of the water and sat next to Kendrick. I bear hugged him. "OHH KENDRICK I MISSED YOU SO MUCHIE" I cooed as he tried to act disgusted but I knew he was enjoying it. I let go of him but as a surprise he hugged me in return. A little bit shocked, I wrapped my arms around him and giggled. This boy was too cute.

"Dawn...you won't leave us behind right?" I was taken aback from the question. "Even though David hyung keeps telling me that mom and dad are ok, I know deep down they aren't. I can tell they aren't making progress. Everytime I go visit them, I feel them becoming more and more distant from reality. Their hands get colder and colder each time I hold them." I felt my heart break from his words. My poor little brother was more clever than I thought.

I pushed him off me and held his shouldes, looking directly at him.

"Kendrick listen to me. I will NEVER EVER EVER leave you two behind. We are family. Family stick together never matter what understand?" I could tell he wanted to cry but was too stubborn to do so.

"I'm..afraid that they will be gone any moment now. They could be -"

"SHH!" I put my finger on his lips to silence him. "Don't talk like that. Nothing good comes out of talking like you dumbo" I flick his forehead. "Just keep smiling and looking ahead." I smile at him and he slowly smiles back. We were going to hug but then someone screamed "OWW!" and we turned to look.

I immediately got up and jumped into the water. It was Kevin. He was holding his head in pain. I quickly swam to his side and let him lean on me.

"HEY! Kevin are you ok?!"

He mumbled a yes but pain could be heard from his reply. I glared at Kai, Sehun.

"YAH! WHY THE HECK YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?" I screamed. I was so pissed off right now.

"It was just an accident." Sehun said with a smirk. No guilt could be found on his and Kai's face, which pissed me off even more.

I let go of Kevin and quickly swam over to them. I glared at them as they smirked at me. WIthout thinking, I lifted my hand up and smacked them both hard. NO ONE MESSES WITH THE PEOPLE I LOVED! NO. ONE.

Chen, XIumin, Suho, and Kris gathered around them, inspecting them. I took the time to go back to Kevin and help him out the pool. He was basically leaning all his weight on me. I had a feeling he was going to faint. David oppa came over and took him.

"Let's go to your room. Where is it?"

"Go up the stairs and turn left. walk all the way to the end and up the stairs that are there." He nodded and had Justin help move Kevin who was unconsious by now. Everyone else followed along. I went to grab my phone first. I reached for my phone but then someone else snatched it. I looked up to see Kyung Mi. Someone didn't look happy but then again I wasn't either.

"Give me my phone." I said with a pissed off tone.

"Go say sorry to them first." Was she being serious?

"No. now give me my phone."

"Not until you freaking say sorry to them."

"I'm not gonna freaking say sorry to those pieces of trash when they deserved."

She slapped me. My cheek stung from the hard contact. "DON'T CALL THEM TRASH! YOU FREAKING SLAPPED THEM FOR NO REASON! SO GO FREAKING APOLOGIZE TO THEM YOU !"

Rage was building in at an alarming pace. I was gonna smack her too but someone else did it first. I turned to Kendrick. He was the one who slapped her.

"DON'T EVER FREAKING CALL MY BIG SISTER A . SHE DOESN'T NEED TO BE CALLED THAT. I BET YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THE TROUBLES SHE HAS SO FREAKING GO AWAY. IF YOU EVER SAY THAT TO HER AGAIN I'M NOT GONNA GO EASY ON YOU."

He grabbed the phone from the shocked Kyung Mi. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

My dear little brother just stood up for me.

I was so happy. I could feel tears falling out of joy. We reached the stairs to my room and let my hand go and turned to me.

"Don't cry Dawn." He said as he wiped my tears away. "Is that how they always treated you? I can't stand people call you such dirty stuff. You don't deserve it."

I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you" I whispered into his ear. I could feel him smile before he pushed me away. He passed me my phone back to me.

"Come on let's go."We held hands as we walked up the stairs. I really am lucky to have such a little brother.

Thank you Kendrick.

Kevin was laying in my bed,asleep. I could see a little bump forming on his forehead. I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry Kevin." I said as I held his hand. He, who was one of the closest person in my life, got hurt because of me. I just couldn't stop feeling guilty.

-No One POV-

They all fell asleep in Dawn's room.Dawn cuddled next to Kevin on the bed. Kendrick cuddled on the other side. Anne and Linda were sleeping on one of the big tannish chairs and Justin and Emily shared the other one. David oppa had fallen asleep sitting on a chair as he leaned forward on to the bed.

It was almost 8 when Kevin woke up first.

-Kevin POV-

I felt a surge of pain flow into my head and I scrunched my face a bit. After a few seconds of enduring the pain, I opened my eyes slightly. I was on a bed. It was dark out. I looked to my right to see Kendrick sleeping next to me. He always did liked to be with me. Then I saw everyone else sleeping in various areas. Finally I looked at my left to see Dawn. She was sleeping on her side, facing me. I moved my hand and realized that we were holding hands. I smiled.

Her hand felt so warm. It's been a long time since I held it. I've missed out little touches. They were what gave me energy in the morning or whenever I felt down. It's been hard without her. It's been hard on everyone without her. She really was an important part of our lives. Suddenly another surge of pain hit me, even more intense. I groaned in pain, waking everyone up.

"OMG YOU'RE UP! ARE YOU OK?!" Emily was the first to wake up and soon everyone was crowding around me, extremely concerned. After countless times of telling them I was fine and having David say that nothing was badly injured, they finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry Kevin. It's all my fault.." Dawn whispered. I laughed at her and made her look at me.

"Dawn don't blame yourself. It was just a game."

"BUT THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO KILL YOU."

"hey no pain no gain." I faked laughed but everyone else just looked at me with the "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" look.

"They aren't nice people." Anne said as she crawled over to me. I held her.

"No. That's not true. Everyone is nice. It just depends on if they are able to bring it out."

"They hurt both you and Dawn though." Justin said.

"WHAT?! Are you ok? I turned over to Dawn. I hated having her hurt.

"I'm fine. One slap won't break me."

"Dawn they can't treat you like this." David oppa said.

"yea it's not right" Emily said.

"I hate that girly Kyung Mi. Like what the freak is her freaking problem. she's such a too." Linda said.

"I should say something to LSM" David oppa said as he was looking for his phone.

"NO! don't tell him anything oppa. I don't want to bother him with these stupid things."

"But Dawn this is-"

"Oppa I'm fine. I'm not as fragile as you think. Please believe me."

Silence hang.

"Fine. but Dawn remember that we will ALWAYS i mean it when I say ALWAYS will be by your side." Justin said as he came behind me and backhugged me.

"yea don't ever forget that we love you." Kevin said as he tightened his grip on my hand.

Everyone else nodded in agreement. I smiled and was so close to bursting into tears.

"You guys are legit the best. You guys are everything I can ask for and more."

"Psht. we should be the ones saying that. You helped bring us out of our lonely shells and make us into what we are today." Linda says as she takes my other hand and squeezes it.

"Never lose faith Dawn." David oppa said and hugged me which turned into a group hug. I smiled. This is why I go on in life. This is why I am able to continuing on without falling down and losing myself. I have them. These people are my strength.

-15 mins later-

We all hugged goodbye as they filed out to leave. Kevin came behind me and back hugged me. I leaned into his embrace. We stayed like that. This guy was everything I could ask for in a friend.

"I'm always there for you ok? Even if I have to catch the next fight to Seoul, I will be there for you." I nodded. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before hugging one last time. I stood at the doorway and waved to them. They waved back. I watched as they left. I closed the door with a sigh.

That;s right. I have them. I didn't Exo or Kyung Mi. With them, I can overcome anything. I shouldn't let Exo or Kyuung Mi bring me down.

I slowly walked up to the stairs to disappear into my room once again. I didn't want to see them.

-No One POV-

The figure stepped out of his hiding place. He made fists and had the urge to scream but he knew he shouldn't. He angrily stomped up the stairs and into his shared room.

He slammed the door, making his roommated jump a bit.

"yah hyung why you do that? I almost had an heart attack." One of the roommates said.

"yea you could have woken up Kyung Mi." the other roomate said as he pointed to the sleeping beauty in his bed.

The figure didn't care and fell onto his bed. He closed his eyes but angry grew more and more in him as the scene of the guy kissing Dawn's cheek replayed non stop in his mind.

He hated it.

-----------------------------------------------

Sowwie for the weird ending. I didn't know how to end it so just said those three words XP.hehe I have my first mid terms in a little less than 12 hours and I'm still so lost in what I've learning :) I'm good ;)

ignore mistakes please

comment and subscribe please!