47

For my family...

-No One POV-

Everyone was waiting outside.

Exo.

Anne and Kendrick.

David.

Emily, Justin, Kevin, and Linda.

They were all waiting. Waiting for a miracle. One of the dearest person in their lives was on the verge of disappearing from them forever. They may not have admitted it before but now they realized how much the person had helped them up.

That person kept them living.

That person kept them on their toes.

That person who expressed endless amounts of love.

That person who they never actually took the time to actually tell how much that person is worth to them.

-Exo POV-

Suho and Lay were holdin a crying Tao in their arms as their own tears fell.

Kai sat. His eyes red but no tears. He still was in shock.

-flashback-

They watched as the ambulance drove away.

"WHY THE DID YOU DO THAT?!" Kai screamed at Kyung Mi. She looked shocked. It was the first time he had ever yelled at her. She started breaking down into tears.

"DON'T ING CRY! TELL ME WHY THE HECK YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL DAWN! "Sehun screamed. Kyung Mi was crying hard and fell to the floor but this time no one went to comfort her.

"Guys let's talk about this later. We should get going to the hospital." Suho intervened. Everyone nodded. Kris went to call a cab as they walked back into the house to grab their stuff.

Kyung Mi stayed crying on the ground but none of them cared. All they could think about was Dawn. Finally they all walked out. As they were walking out, Kyung Mi blocked their way.

"Get out of the way." Tao said. Kyung Mi shook her and continued to cry. He pushed her away but she grabbed his arm.

"No oppas you guys can't leave me."

"Why wouldn't we leave you when Dawn is freaking on the way to the hospital DYING?!" Tao tried to pry her off of him but she clung on tighter.

"but oppas she's nothing. all you need is me. all we need is each other. Don't leave me! oppas lets just pretend we never met her and be like how it was before she ever appeared neh." Tao had enough and finally pushed her away, resulting in her falling to the ground, crying even harder.

"You're disgusting." Tao said before turning around to walk away. The others followed, leaving Kyung Mi on the ground.

"WHY?! I've done so much to keep us together but yet you guys choose her over me. I've threatened her. I've hurt her. I've black mailed her but why is that nothing worked? WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS ONLY LOOKING AT ME?"

They stopped walking and turned to face her.

"you mean everytime something bad happens between us it's because you make her. It's all because of you that we had so many arguements with her. It's because of you that we had to fight with Dawn." D.O. said

"SO WHAT IF I DID?! I only did it to save our friendship. She was going to take you guys away from me. I can't lose you guys."

"that is no reason to have done any of those actions. I can't believe that you did that. I'm disappointed in you Kyung Mi." Kai said

"But o-"

"Guys the cab is here let's go." Kris said and they all left without taking one last glance at the broken crying girl.

-back-

Kai started punching the wall out of frustration. D.O. hated seeing him like that and wrapped his arms around the mad boy, trying to calm him down. They both end up crying into their embrace.

Luhan hugged Sehun. "I-I wish I never said any of those things to her..I-I wish I tried harder to befriend her." Sehun said as he cried into Luhan's chest. Luhan shushed him calmly, telling him everything will be ok. Luhan kept repeating that in his own mind because he knew if he didn't he wouldn't be able to stay strong.

Chanyeol,Baekhyun, Chen, and Xiumin all huddled together as they silently prayed for everything to turn out ok.

Kris walked over to Dawn's siblings.

-Kris POV-

I knelt in front of the crying little boy and girl. I remembered them from the pool party. I knew they were Dawn's siblings.

It was the first time I looked at them so closely. I realized that they all had some similar features. I could see Dawn when I looked at the little boy. They shared many similar facial features.

The little girl was crying as the boy hugged her and rocked themselves back and forth. I felt my heart break as the realization hit me. Their parents had died not too long ago today and now they don't know whether or not their big sister will be alive either.

I couldn't believe it when one of Dawn's friends told us the truth. She held so much inside of herself. Even I don't think I would have been able to have so much kept inside and be all alone to carry it. I'm pissed at her for not telling us but I'm even more pissed at myself for not trying hard enough to get her to tell us the truth.

Maybe if we didn't just judge from one view but looked all around, we might have figured it out.

Maybe if we weren't so bias towards Kyung Mi, we would have seen the truth.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to them. The boy looked at me with his red tearful eyes. There was so much desperation seen in them. I could feel his want to see his sister be ok clearly. I could tell he was having a hard time accepting this. It must be too hard for him.

I wrapped my arms around them and let them cry into my shoulders. I wanted to take as much pain away as possible. I feel like it's partially my fault they are suffering so much.

If Dawn doesn't make it, I'll protect them.

-Kevin POV-

I stood frozen in front of the door. I just stared at it. I didn't want to believe that Dawn was in there. I didn't want to think that she could be died any second now.

We've been friends for this long. We still had much more to do together. She promised to that we would graduate together and go to the same college together.

Dawn I don't want to go to college alone. I need you.

Are you going back on your words?

-No One POV-

Everyone stood outside waiting. In their hearts, they knew she was a strong girl but was she strong enough to overcome this?

-Dawn POV-

I was sitting in a completely white area. It seemed so familiar like I've been here before.

"hello?" I shout and listen to it echo through the place. No response. This is pretty awkward....

"Dawn?" I turn around and cover my mouth in shock.

There. My parents. They were right there.

I run towards them shouting "Mommy Daddy!" but just as I was about to reach them, I hit something. I try again but hit it again. I winced in pain from all the colliding.

I claw at the invisible wall, trying to break it so I could get to my parents. They were watching me.

"Mommy Daddy help me. Why can't I get through?" I cried and continued clawwing even harder.

"Honey. It's not time for you to be here."

"but mommy..I missed you guys so much. Can't I hug you?"

"baby girl there will be a time when we can hug all you want but it's not time yet."

"bu-"

"honey you have to wake up now."

"mom is right. there is Kendrick and Anne waiting for you and a whole lot of other people."

"they don't want me though."

"baby girl everyone loves you. now go. we'll see each other someday.." my dad as they started fading away. They smiled as they faded.

"WAIT NO! DON'T GO !! THERE'S STILL SO MUCH I HAVEN'T SAID. I HAVEN'T APOLGIZED. I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU ABOUT MY DEBUT. DON'T LEAVE ME." 

I slid down to the ground and curled into a ball as I cried. Mom..Dad...I don't want you to go..

Wait! What am I doing? I need to take care of Kendrick and Anne. I can't let my parents down any longer.

For my family, I'll shall keep going on!

---------------------------------------------------------

THE END! bad ending bad ending SOWWIE!!! but yep........

ignore mistakes please.

comment~