45

For my family...

-No One POV-

Dawn was rolling around and around on her bed bored to death.

-Dawn POV-

I threw one of the pillows off the bed. UGHHHHHH!! I'MMM SOOO BORRREEEDDD!!!! What can I do today? I fell back into my blanket mountain and pouted.

--------------------------------------------------------DEEP THOUGHT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRAIN BLAST!" I shouted as I jump up. I'm gonna bake some goods and go visit David oppa's house. Ahh Dawn you are too smart sometimes.

I get off the bed and grab my phone before heading to the kitchen. It was already 12, so everyone else was already awake. They were gathered in the living room. I noticed that D.O. and Xiumin were missing. They were probably in the kitchen....where I was going......great.

Everyone stopped talking once I walked off the stairs. They stared at me and I stared at them before turning around and head to the kitchen. Just a few days of living with them Dawn. You can do it without killing yourself.

I could hear clinging and clunging as I grew nearer to the kitchen. I stood at the entrance and watched as the two male made lunch. D.O. was stirring something while Xiumin was cutting things up and eating some of them in the process.

"YAH STOP EATING ALL THE INGREDIENTS!!" D.O. scolded and flicked Xiumin's forehead.

"YAH I'M THE HYUNG HERE!" Xiumin yelled back.

"I'M THE BOSS IN THE KITCHEN! NOW CUT THOSE WITHOUT EATING THEM OR ELSE I WON'T LET YOU EAT ANY OF THIS" Xiumin pouted in defeat and started to cut the things again.

I walked in and Xiumin noticed me. He smiled. I bowed. Like always. I walked over to the cabinets to see if LSM had possibly bought some brownie mix or something like that.

I searched around. Opening and closing.

"AHA FOUND YOU!" I said rather loudly. Xiumin and D.O. looked over but I ignored them. There was cake mix, icing, frosting and sprinkles. I pulled them out and placed them on the small open area next to the stove. I knew Xiumin was secretly glancing at me, trying to see what I was doing. I rolled my eyes before looking for the others things.

Finally I found everything. At the same time, D.O. finished cooking everything. Everyone filed into the kitchen and sat around the counter or at the table next to windows. I felt so awkward as they walked in. I glanced at the food that was made. I instantly felt my mouth water. Then I realized that I haven't eaten anything yet and those foods sure looked good. I guess they noticed me staring.

"Dawn come and eat lunch with us." Baekhyun said as he patted a seat for me.

I wanted to. But I can't. Still the foods look so good..Maybe this once won't hurt...NO WAIT THE HECK ARE SAYING DAWN! THIS IS BAD!!!

I shook my head and turned my attention to the cake mix box. It was triple chocolate cake mix. YUMMY!

I started cracking the eggs and putting in water and vegeatable oil. I was doing fine but of course Kyung Mi just loves to torture me.

"OMO! OPPA THIS IS SO GOOD! You always make the yummiest foods." Kyung Mi said loudly with an extremely high voice. Dawn you are fine. Don't give in.

"Oppa this is perfect. The seasoning and everything is just right MMMMMM!" I wanted to rip her stupid loud mouth off right then and there. I continued stirring the mix.

"ummm thanks. eat more!" D.O. replied sounding a bit uneasy. My stomach started growling thankfully they were talking too loud to hear it.

I put down the spoon I was using to mix. I can't take it anymore! I NEED FOOODD!! I calmly walked over to fridge and opened it, instantly grabbing some of their attention. AISH! STOP STARING!

"Are you hungry? Just eat with us." Kris came next to me. I let out a sigh and looked up at him.

"No. Thank. You." I said and grabbed an apple.  I closed the door and walked to the sink to wash it. I could feel Kris watching me. I was mentally screaming at him to just stop and continue eating. Finally he let out a quiet sigh and walked back to his seat and Kyung Mi immediately clung onto him.

I felt relief. I took a small knife to cut the apple into pieces. I was cutting and then started thinking about how I should decorate the cake. Hmm...Maybe I should do this..No that wouldn't be good...hmm..

"Oww!" I exclaimed. I had cut myself a little. I let go of the knife and apple but before I could get a closer look Lay had already took it and started examining it. I tried to pull away but he held tighter.

"Stop pulling away." He said sternly. I gave up. Chen came over with the first aid kit. Great more bandages. I watched as Lay took out an alcohol pad, immediately fear grew in me. It was going to hurt. IT WAS GOING TO FREAKING HURT!

Noticing me tense up, Chen took my other hand and held it. I was surprised at first but he squeezed it and smiled at me. Before I could say anthing, Lay dabbed my cut. I instantly tightened my grip on his hand. He didn't complain. He didn't show any sign of pain. He just leaned my head on his chest as Lay finished bandaging my cut.

"There all done." Lay said as he closed the kit. I pushed away from Chen and bowed to them. I whispered a thankyou. I realized that the others were watching us. I blushed slightly before grabbing my apples and returning to my work station. I ate as I continued making the cake.

-Lay POV-

I sat back down after putting away the kit. I started eating. My vision slowly started going towards Dawn. Then I remembered how she tensed up at the sight of the alcohol pad. It must have been a horrible experience yesterday to have such a huge cut but no one to support her.

It made me realize that Dawn is still a little girl. She isn't as strong as she portrays to us. She still needs someone to help her. She's more fragie than she lets on.

-Dawn POV-

I carefully turned the dials to their appropriate places on the stove. Hehe Now I just have to wait for it to bake. I walked back to the work area and started thinking about how to decorate. Should I make it simple? Should I do this? Would that look good? AISH ITS SO HARD TO DECORATE A SIMPLE CAKE! I pouted. What would Anne and Kendrick want to see? David oppa shouldn't really care right? AISH! I messed my hair in frustration.

-30 mins later-

I had taken the cake and was just staring at it. I still didn't know what to do. I was in deep thought and didn't notice Chanyeol came next to me.

"CAKE! Can I have some?" I jumped slightly before looking at him. I was gonna say no but his eyes made it so hard.

"..I-I'mm sorry but no. It's not for you guys." He immediately frowned. I felt a bit sad but it's true. It's not for them so I can't give it to them...

I focused my attention on the cake again. I could feel him still sad next to me. He slowly walked away. I felt a little twinge of pain but I ignored it. All I should think about is the cake, nothing else.

-1 hour later-

After countless mental arguements, I finally finished decorating the cake. It was simple. I just iced it. Then frosted the bottome and the top edges. I carefully sprinkled the top frosting. Carefuly I wrote "Missed you guys -big red heart" with icing. It was simple enough to make it still look special. It doesn't take a lot to get the message across if you really mean it right?

I carefully put it in a box. After securing it, I happily went to change. I changed and made sure I had everything.

I walked down the stairs with a huge smiley. Then I realized that I probably won't be home until late. I should tell them..

"I won't be home until late so don't worry about me. like you guys would." I said, whispering the last part. They nodded.

"Be careful. Be home no later than 9." Kris said with a commanding voice.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Like I was gonna care when they wanted me home.

I carefully held the cake in one hand and put my shoes on. I left without saying goodbye. I had already called a cab beforehand. I told the driver the address and leaned back. I watched the view from the window as I held the cake protectively.

-No One POV-

I asked him to drop me off at the grocery store closest to David's house. I paid the driver and thanked him before gettin off. I walked inside and walked towards the candy section. I wanted to buy Anne and Kendrick some candy. Anne loved Kit Kats. Kendrick loved Oreo hershey bars. As I was looking for them, I felt like I was being watched. I looked over and saw a someone move away. I felt a bit insecure but returned to looking. I still fet like I was being watched even when I was paying.

I walked out of the store and started making way to the house. I still couldn't get rid of the being watched feel. I walked slower and then turned around quickly. I didn't see anyone so slowly turned back around. I walked faster and then turned again. This time I noticed a man leaning against a pole on the phone.

I don't remember passing by anyone. Wait. He looks slightly familiar. He looks...kinda like that man on the plane...No it couldn't be...He started walking the other way. SEE! It was just my imagination. I mentally slapped myself before turning back to the house.

I finally arrived. It was almost 5. I got lost...EVERY STREET LOOKED THE SAME SO ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I carefully walked up the steps towards the front door. I could already hear Kendrick yelling about something. I giggled. Nervously, I pressed the doorbell. I quickly straightened myself. The door opened, revealing Kendrick.

"Hey there!" I smiled. He just stared at me. I pouted. "Aren't you gonna let me in?"

He finally snapped out it. "DAWN!!" He moved aside and let me walk in. Anne came running over too with a tired looking David.

"haha! miss me?" Anne nodded and clung on to my legs. "Yah! I'm gonna fall!" Kendrick pulled Anne away, which made her pout. I pinched her nose and walked to David oppa. I hugged him.

"Welcome to my house." He smiled at me.

"hmm nice place you got oppa!" I smiled back. I passed him the box.

"What's in there Dawny?" Anne asked as I picked her up into my arms.

"I made cake."

"CAKE!! DAWNY MADE CAKEY!!" She squealed. I let her go and she followed David oppa to the dining table. I watched as Anne jumped up and down,impatiently. She's such a cutie. Then I heard a cough. It was Kendrick.

He was blushing a little as he looked at the floor. "What took you so long to finally come over?" he was slightly pouting. I giggled at his cuteness.

I hugged him. "SORRYY!! I had things to do but hey I'm here now." We let go and walked over to the table to join Anne and David.

"SO PRETTY!!!" Anne exclaimed as David oppa took the cake out.

"You like it?" She instantly nodded.

"haha We missed you too." Oppa said as he ruffled my hair. Kendrick brought the utensils and plates over.

"I WANT A BIG PIECE!! I WANT THE HEART!" Anne exclaimed. David nodded and carefully cut the piece for her. Immediately, she started devouring the cake. David cut us three relatively big pieces and we all started eating.

"OH YEA! I bought you guys candy." I pulled out the bag and handed it to them. Anne grabbed hers and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Kendrick grabbed his and flicked my cheek.

"YAH WHAT"S THAT FOR?!"

"It's my kiss..." He whispered. aww he's such a shy boy. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He pushed me away but I could see him smiling.

"Hey now! Where's my kisses?" David pouted. We all laughed at him. Anne kissed his left cheek. I kissed his right cheek. Kendrick flicked his forehead.

"That's better." Oppa smiled contently. We went back to eating. "So did you have any trouble getting here?"

"hmm..I was lost for awhile until I asked a nice lady where your house was but that's all..wait I don't know why but I felt like I was being followed but maybe it was just my imagination." I finished my cake.

"What? Are you sure it was your imagination? You need to be careful. I mean a young beautiful girl like you may be on some stalker's radar." He said with all seriousness.

"haha oppa don't worry. there are way more prettier girls out there before stalkers look at me."

"Dawn thats n-"

"AIYA LET'S STOP THIS! LET'S PLAY!" I grabbed Kendrick's hand and pulled him towards the cabinet where all the video games were at. David oppa sighed and started cleaning up before going up to his office. I felt bad for doing that but I honestly was too tired to discuss such topics. I mean like it probably would happen to Kyung Mi not me.

-1 hour later-

Anne and Kendrick were extremely focused on the game. I smiled at their seriousness. I missed seeign them play together like this.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked since it was already a little past 6. They nodded but was still completely focused on the game. I giggled before going up the stairs to find David. I found the room and knocked the door.

"Come in." he said. He sounded tired. I slowly opened the door.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWNxySpSUn2Vms4RalEn7

He leaning back on his chair while massaging his forehead. It must be tiring being a doctor and take care of two kids. I felt bad for having him take care of my younger siblings..

"What's up?" He asked still massaging. I leaned against the windows.

"They're hungry."

"Oh..wow it's already this late. I'll start cooking."

"Wait! No! I'll do it. You look extremely worn out."

He gave me a tired smile. "haha I guess I am a little. Thanks."

No one talked for a few minutes..

"Hey oppa..I was thinking of about getting a full time babysitter for Anne and Kendrick so they can go back to live at our home. Then you can relax more."

"What? I object."

"But it must be tiring to be taking care of them. I feel bad for giving you more work.  It was really nice of you to help but ma-"

"Dawn." He got up and walked next to me while looking out the window. "I should thankful for them. Before they lived with me, this house felt so empty. I mean like it's so big and there's only me. They brought so much life to this house. I don't feel like a zombie everyday since they are there for me to take care of. I treat as if they were my own kids. I love them like they were my kids. I love you the same way. That's why I can't let you take them away."

I'm so happy that I met him. He really helped us a lot. "Thank you oppa." He ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Now hurry up and go cook dinner. I'm hungry too!"

"YES SIR!" we both laughed and I hurried down stairs to see what I could make.

After looking around, I decided I was just gonna make lasagna. Anne and Kendrick loved my lasagna. I started cooking.

-No One POV-

A figure sat on a branch and used binoculars to watch her movements. She looked beautiful preparing everything.

Her movements.

Her little actions.

They were so perfect. It made him want her even more.

"I'll have you soon baby." He slowly got off the tree and walked away with a smirk.

-Kendrick POV-

I heard some noises in the kitchen and decided to go see what David was cooking. Anne was too focused on her pokemon game to notice me leave. She loved pokemon way too much.

I was a bit shocked to see it was't David cooking. It was Dawn. I missed watching her cook. I missed eating the food she made.

"Ohh Kendrick. I'm making lasagna." She continued working.

"Lasagna? I haven't had that in awhile." I said as I stood next to her.

"I know that's why I'm making it." She smiled and nudged me. I nudged her back.

"YAH! I'M COOKING!" She stuck her tongue out at me before focusing on cooking. I watched her every movement. I didn't realize how much I missed watching her cook. I've never appreciated her. I just took what she gave me and left. I really was lucky to have big sister like her. Then I noticed it.

"Ohh..You're actually wearing the bracelet." I said, looking at it.

She laughed. "Of course I am. It's yours. I'm not gonna throw it away you dumby." I felt really happy. When I gave it to her, I wasn't really sure if she would really wear it.

I gave her a back hug and stayed like that. "Thank you Dawn." I let go and ran back next to Anne. I could hear her laughing. AISH! I hate doing things like that...maybe...

-No One POV-

Dawn called eveyone to the table after she finished cooking. They ate happily while chatting. Dawn and Anne cleaned the dishes as David and Kendrick went to play like the lazy guys they were. Dawn and Anne joined them afterwards too.

It was a little past 9. "Wow. look at the time. you should get going Dawn." David oppa said.

-Dawn POV-

I looked at the clock. Then remembered what Kris said...Psht it doesn't matter. It's not like they actually care. They're probably too busy with Kyung Mi to notice that I'm not home yet. I got up and got my stuff together. I went to put my shoes on. Anne and Kendrick watched me. I pulled them into a big long hug. I was gonna miss them a lot. Anne was starting to cry. I pulled away and wiped the tears.

"Don't cry Anne. We'll meet each other again."

She continued to cry. "P-Promise?" She said as she stuck out her pinky. I smiled, holding my own tears back. I wrapped my pinky around hers.

"Dawny I don't want you to go!" She ran up to her room. I felt my heart break. I looked at Kendrick.

"Make sure to take good care of her." He nodded and gave me another hug before running up to see Anne. I let out a sigh. David oppa appeared.

"I'll drive you."

"No It's fine."

"no we need to talk. I'll drive you to the train station then you can take a cab ok?" I nodded. What did he need to talk to me about?"

-No One POV-

They stepped out the door. Dawn walked towards the car as David locked the door. She stood in front of the car but felt that same feeling again. That being watched feeling. She turned around again and looked around but didn't see anything strange.

"Is there something wrong?" David asked as he unlocked the car. Dawn shook her head as she took one final scan around the area before entering the car.

Of course she didn't see the hidden fige behind the bushes smirking as he watched the car drive away.

-Dawn POV-

David oppa parked the car in the train station's parking lot. There was an awkward silence. For some reason, I already knew what he wanted to talk about.

"Dawn......"

"Is this about my parents?" I asked as I fiddled with Kendrick's bracelet.

"They won't be living much longer." I shallowed loudly. I knew it but yet it still was hard to hear.

"How much longer?" I whispered. I could feel myself about to tear up.

"Most likely before you leave."

"S-so either later tonight, tomorrow, or the day after.." He nodded. "Does Anne or Kendrick know?"

"No..I don't have the strength to tell them." I nodded. I don't even know how I would tell them.....

"Look Dawn..I'm sorry I couldn't do much to help them. I tried but nothing seemed to work. Their hearts are on the verge of giving up..."

"No Oppa you did more than enough. Thanks for telling me the truth...hurry up and go home. Anne and Kendrick are waiting for you.." I opened the door.

"good night Dawn."

" good night oppa" I whispered before closing the door.

-No One POV-

She walked into the train station. She sat on one of the benches as she waited for the train to come. She still haven't let a tear fall yet.

The train came. No tears yet.

She got off the train. Still none.

She sat in the cab. None.

-Dawn POV-

I got off the cab. I looked at the house. All the lights were still on. I lifelessly started walking towards the door. When I opened the gate, I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see him.W

It was the man from the airplane.

He tightened his grip on my hand. I let go of the gate and used that hand to try to pry his hand off mine. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. He grabbed both of my hands are started dragging me away from the gate back towards the street.

"YAH LET ME GO!! HELP!!" I screamed.

"SHUT UP!" He slapped me. "I've waited this long for you. Now I got you and you're not leaving me." He traced my face. He pulled me closer to him. He leaned towards me. He held my hands tightly. I didn't know what to do.

His face was coming closer to me. He was gonna kiss me! NO! I squirmed in his hold, trying to get away from him. He pinched my hands and I winced in pain.

"Stop moving beautiful. Let me kiss your enticing lips." I whimpered as he was only milimeters away from my lips.

Help me...Exo..please...I need you guys...

I could feel his nose touch my cheek. I knew it was coming. I closed my eyes tightly, scared. But then I felt him release me and heard him groan in pain. My legs gave up and I started falling. I was anticipating the pain but instead felt myself falling into warm arms. I looked up to see Chen with a serious face. It was scary. His eyes were screaming death. His grip around me was strong like he was afraid I was gonna disappear from him.

-Kris POV-

I was pacing back and forth around the living room. Everyone else was too. Where the heck was she? I thought I already told her to home before 9. It's freaking almost 11 and she still isn't here.

"Oppas why are you guys worrying about her? She makes is clear that she doesn't need your care." Kyung Mi pouted as she hugged Lay. Lay was going to reply when Luhan shouted.

"WAIT ISN'T THAT HER?" We all gathered around the window. Dawn was opening the front gate. We let out a sigh. She was home...But then we saw a man grab her and pull her away. Instantly, I found myself running out the door. I needed to save her.

-Dawn POV-

I heard hard skin-to-skin contact and groans. I turned to see the man being beaten by Kai and Baekhyun. They were just throwing punches after punches. Kicking him around as if he was a ragdoll.

I looked back to see everyone else except Lay, Suho, and Kyung Mi. They all had the same glare on their face. All screaming death and rage. I've never seen them like this.This wasn't the Exo I was used to. More groans sounded, refocusing my attention on the man.

He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I didn't like seeing that. I didn't like seeing Kai and Baekhyun hurting someone.

"STOP!!!" I screamed. Kai and Baekhyun froze. I slowly got up with Chen's help. "Get away from him." I said sternly They stared back at me with rageful eyes but walked to where the others were. I separated myself from Chen and walked to the man.

"Are you ok?" He looked pretty dead. He slowly propped himseld up. I helped him sit up. "I'm sorry." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"W-why are y-you saying sorry? I-I'm the one at fault. I tried to k-kidnap y-you. Why are you not yelling at me but asking me if I'm ok?" He said while wincing in pain.

I took out some tissues and wiped some of his blood. "in the end, you didn't. plus you're hurt. I can't ignore that fact." he laughed.

"this is why I am attracted to you." he kissed my cheek and slowly got up. He smiled before limping his way away from us.

"YAH COME B-" Kris yelled I stopped him. I shook my head. I slowly walked towards the front door, slighty shaking from what happened. I mean like that was scary but I can't blame the man since he got beaten that badly.

Suho was standing at the entrance with worry eyes. He ran toward me when I was steps away from the door.

"OMO! DAWN ARE YOU OK? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT? WHERE IS THAT MOTHER F**KER?!" He tried to touch me but I slapped him away and walked in. My head hurt. Too much. I don't want to bother with them.

I was going to go up the stairs when Kris pulled me back. He still had a scary face. Everyone did. Kyung Mi and Lay was freaking out around Baekhyun and Kai.  I guess they got hurt in the process of beating the man up. I felt bad but..

I pried his hand off and turned back. This time Sehun stood in front so I couldn't go up. "Move." I commanded. he just stared at me.

"Didn't I freaking tell you to come home? WHY CAN'T YOU FREAKING LISTEN TO US?"

I turned around to face him. I was tired. I was overwhelmed.

"WHY SHOULD I?! YOU GUYS AREN'T ANYTHING TO ME. YOU GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT ME SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS TELL ME?" I yell back.

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU? WE WERE ALL FREAKING WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME. WE ALL SAT AROUND HERE UNEASY BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T HOME YET."

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS TO WAIT. I ALREADY TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULDN'T BE HOME UNTIL LATE."

"AND I FREAKING TOLD YOU TO COME HOME BEFORE 9. IF YOU LISTENED, MAYBE THAT GUY WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN TOUCHED YOU. IF LUHAN DIDN'T NOTICE YOU, WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED? WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF NO ONE SAVED YOU?"

'DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME. ALL YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT IS HER" I pointed to Kyung Mi.

"SHUT UP ! IF IT LISTENED KAI AND BAEKHYUN OPPA WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO BEAT SOMEONE UP AND GET HURT TOO."

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR THEIR HELP."

"YOU UNGRATEFUL ! YOUR PARENTS PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE." I felt everything break. Everything I held in all fell.  

My parents?

"Don't freaking talk about my parents you ." I said while tears started falling. They finally fell.

"They were probably sick of your whininess and wanted to kill themselves. You probably were the one who pushed them to the edge. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THEY ARE WHERE THEY ARE!" -SLAP-

Kyung Mi put a hand on the place I slapped. She glared at me. I glared back as tears fell rapidly down.

"I.FREAKING.SAID.DON'T.TALK.ABOUT.MY.PARENTS." I looked at the others. They were all frozen. I turned and pushed Sehun away to run up the stairs. I could hear some of them comforting Kyung Mi and some running after me. I quickly opened my door and locked at right after. They started banging the door and yelling.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" "PLEASE DAWN!"

They kept screaming. I slid down to the door and curled up into a ball once I landed on the floor. I covered my eyes wishing they would just leave me alone. I cried louder and louder as they kept banging and screaming.

I've had too much.

-Kyung Mi POV-

Kai carried me to my bed. He kissed me before leaving. I tightened my grip on the bracelet. The bracelet that the dropped.

I looked over at the poster that LSM had put up. It was me and Dawn posing together. I madly got up and riped it down. I tore it to pieces and threw them into the air.

She was gonna pay.

------------------------------------------------------

SOWWIE!! I made the "kidnapping" part so stupidly but I didn't know how else to do it...

The end should be soon but I'm also thinking of writing a sequel hmmm...i don't know XP

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please :)

p.s. thanks for wishing me good luck...but I did badly I think XO I hate life sometimes -_-