33

For my family...

Christmas Final (EXO POV)

------------------------------------

-Xiumin POV-

She slammed the door close. We stood there silent. What just happened? I pinched my cheeks in hope that it was all a dream but I felt the pain sting. Why? Aish my head hurts.....

-Chen POV-

Xiumin hugged me and patted his back softly, in effort to calm him. We were all confused. Weren't we all just having fun not too long ago? Dawn...What does this all mean? Suho told me to bring Xiumin to sit on the couch. I did what he said and brought us to the couch. I could hear Xiumin softly crying. I just tighten my grip around him. All I could think was Dawn though..her tears..her words..I feel something from them but can't identify what...

-Sehun POV-

Kyung Mi kept crying and saying sorry through her cries. It hurt so much to see her like this. None of us ever liked to see her like this. Kai took her into her arms. Everyone could tell that Kai still had some feelings for her. It must hurt even more for him. I felt someone wrap their arms behind me. It was Luhan. I could tell he was holding back his tears. I put my hands over his that were interlocked in front of my stomach area. I had such a weakling hyung. All of this chaos. I don't even get why I let myself talk to her. I should have known that she would hurt us all again. She just likes to hurt us. She enjoys it.

I brought Luhan to my bed. We cuddled.

"Do you think she really meant what she said?" he asked after minutes of silence.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Of course she did. She has no heart. All she wants is to make other suffer. She just likes to hurt Kyung Mi the most."

Luhan turned to face me. "But she was crying. I feel like she was lying to herself. It looked like it took a lot of her strength in order to say all that. Maybe she-"

"STOP! I don't care anymore. She said it didn't she. She HATES us. She never wanted to actually be our friend. It was all a play hyung. Why can't you just understand that?"

"But Sehun- ah it just-"

"Please hyung can we just drop this. I'm tired. I don't want to think about it anymore."

I could tell her wanted to say more but gave up. We let sleep overcome us in order to get away from what happened.

-Lay POV-

I watched as Sehun brought Luhan into his room. Luhan looked extremely tired and confused. He was always pretty weak when it came to his emotions. I wiped my own tears. I was happy to spend Christmas with her. I didn't expect anything like this to happen. I really thought the past was the past and that we could start all over again. I thought...

I saw Suho bend down and start cleaning the fallen cake. I went to help as well. He gave me a weak smile. I knew it was forced. The man who smiled constantly was forcing himself to do something that was like an instinct to him.

We both went into the kitchen to throw away the cake.

"What a Christmas right hyung." I weakly said.

He came over and hugged me. "I'm getting too old for this."

I let out a small laugh. "hyung do you really think..."

"I don't know what to think Xing-Xing. Everything happened so fast. We were all laughing and then that just happened."

We stayed like that for awhile. I stared at the cake that was in the trash can.The cake. "Hyung what cake did you guys buy?"

"mango mousse like usual"

Mango mousse...We got the same cake that time too. Both times Dawn looked at with so much sadness. Both times she looked so guilty at it. Could that be something important to her? Dawn..Why can't you just tell me what's wrong?

-Kai POV-

Kyungsoo helped moved Kyung Mi onto my bed. She was still crying and mumbling sorry. She doesn't deserve this.

Right before I could lay next to her, she asked to be alone. I didn't want to leave her alone but Kyungsoo was already pulling me out. I dropped the floor right after Kyungsoo closed the door. Her tears. Her cries. I hated them. Kyungsoo fell in front of me and wrapped his arms around.

-Kyungsoo POV-

He was crying. I tighten my hold on him.

This time it wasn't me crying. It was him and just about everyone else. Dawn. What is wrong with her? Why does she do this to us? Dawn why?

"Hyung I failed.I failed to protect her...." he mumbled through his tears.

I patted his back. "No Jongin we all failed to protect her. We were all tricked by Dawn. Don't put all on yourself."

I helped him get up and moved to the couch. Xiumin was buried in Chen's embrace. Everything was wrong. I put Jongin down and laid him down. He curled up into a ball. I tiredly walked to my room.

I fell onto my bed and massaged my head. Christmas isn't suppose to be this headaching. It isn't suppose to be this sad. I stood up to walk over to my drawer. I pulled out the shirt. The shirt I bought with Dawn. I fell to my knees and hugged it.

Dawn what went wrong?

-Kris POV-

I opened the door for Tao. He walked in like a zombie. I followed him to his bed. I laid next to him. He started crying into my chest. He was always weak and cried easily. Yet it hurt even more to see him breaking down like this. I stayed with him until he calmed down and fell asleep. When I declared him as officially asleep, I quietly slipped out of his hold and went out.

I drank a glass of water and walked to window. I watched as the city was still awake with holiday spirit.

We should be still partying happily. We should be smiling and laughing our hearts out. Yet we are all torn up and confused. I banged my fist on the window and leaned my forehead on it.

Does she really hate us?

Does she really not want to be our friends?

Why does this girl make everything so confusing and difficult?

I let out a frustrated sigh. I don't want to believe in any of this.

Dawn.Dawn.Dawn. Do you really not want anything to do with us?

-Kyung Mi POV-

I laid on the bed. I wanted to laugh so badly. haha my plan worked. I know I hurt Exo but in order to get what I want, it was needed. I'm sorry. Soon everything will be back to how it was and should be.

I told her to never  mess with me. She just didn't want to listen and now she has to deal with the pain alone. Life is just too nice to me sometimes.

--------------------------------------------

CHRISTMAS HAS ENDED FOR THEM! I didn't plan on making it so long but...yea...ignore mistakes please

...i feel like this story is gonna be really long.....

comment and subscribe please. :)

don't hate me XO