27

For my family...

 

-Dawn POV-

I bowed to just about everyone I saw as I entered into the studio. Today I was having an interview with Sina Star Chat. Yep the same one that Exo-K and M went on. I could hear my fans filing into the interviewing section. I stood on the sidelines, watching them. DANG! There were a lot more people here than I thought. I was extremely surprised to see so many and extremely happy that people liked me.

A man came to tell me that it was time and guided me to my place. The fans started to jump up and down, while fangirling happyily. I bowed to them and smiled, as I stood in front of them before sitting. The host lady smiled at me as she signaled me to sit. I bowed to her and sat down. The inteview started.

"Hello! I am Dawn." -screams-

"Welcome. Today we have one of the hottest topics with us. Dawn, who just debuted a little more than a week ago, has been capivating many hearts. Would you please talk more about your album for us?"

Nervously I smilied and cleared my throat. "Well..It is only a mini-album. It is called Anew. There is a total of 5 songs on it. The title song is called Taking a step. It is a comtemporary song with instruments like the piano and flute that softens the song to get the message across. The message is that no matter what kind of situation in, taking a step forward will always be the first step I need to take and then everything else will come afterwards in whatever way it wants. The first step is always the most important since it is the base of what happens afterwards."

The host lady nodded. "Wow. Such a very good message that a lot of people seem to forget."

"thank you."

"So you are the from SM. Exo-M, who debuted not too long ago, is your senior.  Are you guys close?"

Are we close? "umm..well we are getting to know each other better." I nervously answered. I didn't know if I would consider us close and just wanted to answer it safely. Even though we've been spending more time together, I still feel a thing pulling us apart.

"Ahh. Then like them do you have a submember as well?"

"yes. Her stage name is Mimi. Her birth name is Kyung Mi. We make up the duo group called 221. The meaning is bascially that two becoming one."

"Ahh are you guys close? Like I hear that members are usually extremely close with each other."

I shivered at the thought of Kyung Mi and me being close. That just seems impossible but I can't say that..."umm well since I've only been a trainee for several weeks, I was put through a lot of practices so we didn't have a lot of time to interact."

"Ahh I see"...

The rest of the interview was like a blur to me. I just wanted it to be over. I mean like I really enjoyes seeing all my fans but the thoughts of Kyung Mi and Exo kept distracting me.

I thanked and bowed to all the staff and my fans as I walked away from the interviewing place. Vincent came next to me.

"Good job" He said as he hugged me as we continued walking towards the exit. As we got  closer to the exit, we could hear even louder screams from the outside. Did I really have that many fans? Vincent was also confused. Finally we found the source of all the screams.

Exo-M was standing at the exit's door.

Surprised, I looked at them confusingly. They finally noticed us and walked to meet us.

"haha surprised?" Luhan said as he stood in front of me.

"We came to bring you out to lunch. We watched some of your interview. You did a good job." Lay said as he stood next to me and patted my back.

Still in daze, I let them drag me out. Vincent walked with Kris. They have grown closer too.

When we stepped out, the fans seemed as if they were high on some drugs or something. They started coming closer and closer. I honestly was getting a bit scared. I heard some yelling and then saw some guards coming to make some room for us.Without even realizing it, I had clung onto Luhan's arm and hugged it tightly. He put his other arm around me in the front to make me feel better. DANG! This is pretty scary. It must have been horrific that time at the airport when the fans bascially separated them and created way too much chaos.

Finally we reached our cars. Everyone except Kris went into the Exo-M car. Kris followed me and Vincent to our car. It felt like forever trying to get out of the parking lot.

After about 5 minutes of silence, I finally spoke.

"Where are we going?" I asked Kris as I stared out the car window.

"Some place Xiumin found on the computer. There were a lot of good reviews for it so we decided to go there."

Then Vincent and Kris started talking about guy stuff. So boring! I put my earphones on and listened to "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. I closed my eyes as  I softly hummed the tune.

-Kris POV-

Vincent and I were debating on what size car is perfect. He thinks a mini van size is perfect. I think a 5 sitter is perfect. Like why would you need so many sits? Was he planning tohave that many kids?

As Vincent continued listing his reasons, I looked at Dawn. She ws humming with closed eyes. She looked cute. In general, she looked cute doing bascially everything,

"umm..well we are getting to know each other better."

Is that really how she thinks? We all thought that Dawn was getting pretty close with us. When we heard her say that, we were all kind of disappointed. I mean like finally we aren't yelling at each other but being friendly.

The car came to a stop as Vincent parked the car. We all got out and met up with the others. Xiumin put his arm around Dawn.

"Here we are. Emp's restaurant. People say there are some good dishes her." he said .

Dawn nodded.

"Come on let's go. I'm starving!" Tao said as he pulled on my arm to get me moving. 

We all agreed and went in. A nicely dressed lady guided us to our table which was near the window. Several people have already recognized us and started taking pictures and squealing. We smiled and bowed as we passed by them. Finally we reached our table.

-Dawn POV-

 Girls were freaking out as we sat down. I can understand why haha. 6 hot men were here and they were Exo M too. This is like a fan girl's dream to be able to see them. I felt uncomfortable with all the attention. I just wanted to eat lunch without girls squealing over them. I could tell some of of them were also feeling uneasy. Lay and Chen were making little hearts and smiling at the girls, which made them even more chaotic. 

"What do you want to eat?" Vincent asked as he nudged me.

"hmmm I don't know." We were at a dim sum place so carts full of food were passing by us, trying to get us to order them, they all smelled so good too. I haven't had dim sum in a long time. I used to go every Saturday with my family and other family members but then we stopped after people became more busy with their own lives. 

Tao, though, wasted no time and started ordering basically everything that came near him. In 5 minutes, the whole table was already filled with different dishes of food. We all started eating.

We were all too focused on eating, that no one spoke a word. I looked out the window to see fan girls surrounding the place and trying to take pictures of us from there. They weren't kidding about how idols have no privacy or personal space. I looked away and so XiuMin stuffing himself with different kinds of buns. He looked so happy and cute. I wanted to pinch his cheeks and tell him to slow down.

Finally all the food was cleared. We all rubbed our bellies, super full. This place was really good. The dim sum tasted way better here than at home. 

"full?" Chen asked me as he rubbed his belly.

He looked funny doing that so I laughed. "Yep. It was really good."

"I agree haha I'm sure XiuMin is very content."

"THE BUNS WERE SO GOOD" XiuMin said as he gave us a thumbs up.

Vincent and Exo M manager went out to pay. We all gathered our stuff and followed along.

 We reached the cars and fan girls had already surrounded the place.

"well we have a schedule so lets get going." Their manager said as got into the car.

"see you later Dawn." Chen said as he ruffled my hair. 

they all took turns hugging me goodbye before jumping into their car.  Vincent was already in the car by the time I went in.

"did you have fun?" 

I nodded.

"do you want to go anywhere? You don't have a schedule."

"nah I need to pack." He nodded and began driving to the hotel. 

I was going to Japan tomorrow for an interview there. My popularity there was close to like the Wondergirls popularity. 

I leaned my head against the car's window. I smiled as I was happy that they made time to eat lunch with me. It made me feel special and bubbly inside. I guess letting them in a for little bit wasn't a bad idea.

- Kyung Mi POV-

I bowed to all the staff and other groups that I passed by as I finished my performance on Music Bank. It was my debut stage. The stage was blah. Like seriously I deserved a more captivating stage, not the same one that everyone else had. Staff these days are so bad at making good decisions. 

I entered my dressing room and sat down.  Dae came over and patted my back.

" ohh you did so good. Did you hear the screams from the audience? You are already so loved" 

I nodded and smiled brightly. Of course they loved me. I mean like I'm Kyung Mi. The Kyung Mi. 

Dae stepped out to let me change. I got up and started changing. After changing, I walked over to the big mirror. 

Honestly my beauty should be illegal. How can someone like me be this beautiful? Haha poor Dawn must be jealous of me.

i mean like look at me and her. We are like two different worlds. I have such a slender body that have curves that girls can only dream of. She's just fat. I mean like there's obviously fat on her. I'm about 105 lbs and she's like 150 lbs. that's huge difference and it definitely shows. Poor girl doesn't have a bit of beauty. 

Hmm now that I think of it. I've let her enjoy Exo's company for awhile now. Maybe I should let the curtains fall soon. I smirked thinking of that. Nothing good seems to happen to her. She's ugly and her parents aren't even awake to lie to her that's not. Some people are just too unfortunate.

A knock sounded and Dae opened the door.

"ready Kyung Mi?"

"neh oppa" I nodded and followed him out.

 The curtains  must fall at one point of time right? Haha I'm too good.

i waved at my fans that have waited for me outside. I'm the number one. Dawn will always be the number two. 

------------------------------

finally got around to updating. Pretty boring...SOWWIE! Ignore mistakes

Comment and subscribe please :)