1

For my family...

~

Love you (love you, love you)
Love you (love you, love you)
Love you (love you, love you)
But dashi doedolrigien
Neomu meolri wasseo

Meolri wasseo

~

-Dawn POV-

*SMACK* I lazily smacked the alarm button to turn off the annoying noise. Oh how I hate waking up. Why must they make us wake up at 6 just to attend classes when I'm just gonna sleep in them as well? Waste of their electricity and my time GOSH! Quickly I wrap myself with my Pikachu blanket, letting the warmth surround me.Just 2 minutes wouldn't hurt right? RIGHT! .... 

"DAWNY!!! Mommy said you have to wake up or else you won't get to eat breakfast" my little sister Anne said, while shaking me.                                                                            

"Ugh.. 我还是想睡觉!(I still want to sleep) sleep with me Anne" I said as I pull her under the covers and hug her.

"but but but 姐姐(big sister) mom made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast so.."   "WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER? DON'T WORRY PANCAKES MOMMY IS COMING" I scream as I jump off the bed to get ready.

-10 mins later-

I hurriedly run down the stairs and sit at my seat. waiting for my mother to bring me mom PANCAKES.Did I tell you how much I love pancakes??ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!! It's the definition of heaven. My mom placed a plate of 10 pancakes in front of me.

"Dawn don't stuf-" "MOM GIVE ME MORE PLEASE" I scream as I pass her the plate where the pancakes were seconds ago. Letting out a sigh, she went back into the kitchen to get more.

"You're such a pig 姐姐. No wonder no guy wants you to be their girlfriend. The guy would probably be broke after just an hour with you" my little brother Kendrick said

"YAH! That's not how you talk to your big sister PUNK!" I say as I start tickling him. Yep He's extremely tickilish. one of the things I love about him

"STOP YOU TWO OR ELSE NO MORE PANCAKES FOR BOTH OF YOU" my mom said having enough of our actions and placed my plate in front of me. After finishing the second serving, I set off to walk to school. of course I have to walk Anne and Kendrick-_-

-No One POV-

Dawn met her best friend, Kevin, at Kendrick's school. Kevin has been friends with Dawn since they were 5. They have been extremely close ever since. Kevin would wait in front of Kendrick's school for Dawn so they could walk together. Like usual, they calmly walk to school. When they got their school, they said said goodbye and separated to go to their lockers. At Dawn's locker, she met her other best friends, Emily and Linda.

"DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!DID YOU DO MATH HOMEWORK? YOU DID RIGHT?! CAN I HAVE IT? PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE!" Emily said as she hugged Dawn's arm. Dawn let out a sigh and got out her math homework to give to Emily. " OH THANK YOU SO MUCHIE. DID I TELL YOU HOW I LOVE YOU? WITHOUT YOU I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO-" " I get it LOL you've said the same thing for the last 8 years" Dawn said as she closed her locker after getting all her supplies. After a moment of silence, the three laughed and linked arms as they walked to their homeroom.

Time passed quickly and before anyone knew, it was lunch time.

-Dawn POV-

ahh finally lunch time. SO HUNGRY! " Dawn you ready?" Linda asked, holding her hand out for me to take. I nodded and was about to take it when my phone rang. "Sorry Linda but I'll meet you there. My mom is calling ok?" I say.

"Fine but don't blame me if Emily eats all the food I prepared today" she said as she held out the boxes full of homemade food and walked away laughing. Psht! They better save me some or else I'm gonna hurt them. I put the phone against my ear.

"Honey, dad and I need to say later for work again. I know we promised to eat dinner together but the company just gave us more orders to complete. I'm sorry ok?" my mom said

"WHAT?! you guys haven't been eating dinner with us for over a month. Anne was really looking forward to tonight's dinner. I even bought dad's favorite cake for desert. you guys can't just leave us again!

" I know I know but this is work we can't just say no. How else are we to support the three of you? Please don't be mad."

"NO! I've had enough of that. Your stupid job has been interefering with our lives have you noticed? Anne really wants to be tucked in bed by you guys not me. Kendrick is to shy to admit it but he wants you guys to be the one nagging at him to go to bed not me. I'm sick of being the one who has to make empty promises to them that you guys will eat with us tomorrow or the next day. You guys don't care about our feelings. Just one day won't make too much of a difference gosh... AISH I HATE YOU GUYS YOU GUYS MIGHT AS WELL GO DIE AND LEAVE US BEHIND!" I scream and end the call. I fell to the floor and cried for a few minutes before picking myself up and walked down to the lunch room. WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR?

-No One POV-

Only if Dawn knew, she would have never said those words.

 

------------------------------------------------------

HI! Sowwie if this isn't a very good chapter but this is my first story so SOWWIE! English is not my forte so there will be a quite a lot of mistakes :p Comment  adb subscribe please!