Your interests don't matter.

Oasis.

Yoseob and You stumbled over to the edge of the poolside. You grabbed ahold of his white tee-shirt, and tried to wretch him into the pool. He resisted your meager attempts, and instead grabbed your waist tp push you in. Your feet slipped, and. shrieking, you pushed him and ran away. Yoseob's eyes widened in surprise, as he felt himself fall over into the pool. He shouted at in in surpris, while you stuck your tongue at him. Trimphant, you turned away, when Dongwoon suddenly scooped  you up and placed you on his shoulder. Your kciked your legs and pleaded with him to let you go, becuase you already knew he was going to dumo you into the pool.

"YA! YOU PABO! COME HERE."

You heard someone yell, and you glanced up to see whom it was. 

"Junhyung oppa! Save me~"

Dongwoon was already attempting to dump you into the deep end of the pool, but you were desperately holding onto the hem of his shirt. HE couldn't dump you unless he wanted to take off his shirt in the process.

"Yah! Let go of my shirt!"

"No! Junhyung!"

You desperately clung on to the bottom of his tee shirt, unwilling to be dumped into the pool. Your glanced up again, and saw that Junhyung was striding over to you. Your face brightened. Yes! You were going to be saved. Then suddenly, your face was downcast. Junhyung looked angry again. 'Aigoo! What did I do now?'

"Junhyung, wait. I changed my mind. Go awa-"

Too late. Junhyung already shovede you both into the pool. Dongwoon let you go the instant you guys hit the water. Spluttering as you resurfaced near the edge of the pool, you glared at Junhyung. He himself bent down, so he could look at you eye to eye. Your faces were three inches apart. You pouted, and pulled your face farther apart. 'Why is he so close?' Junhyung reached past your face and took a hold of the tunic strap. Without you knowing, the strap had fallen off your shoulder, and was revealing your bikini top quite visiably. 

"Tch, that what you get for not changing when I told you to." He said, pulling the strap back up.

Junhyung gave you one last smirk before pulling away. You watched, mouth slightly open in amazement. Just who did he think he was?!

"YAH! What the heck was that?! You mthink you can walk away like nothing?! Yah!"

You struggled to get out of the pool and go after him. 'Tch at least  he could hae helped me out.'

"Ah~ Where to you think you're going? We're not done yet."

Downwoon swam over to you and held your waist, and he winked at you happily. You pouted.

"No~ Noona's done playi-"

Dongwoon took you away anyways, despite your interests.

 

Author's Note.                                                   

I apologize for not posting chapters, as I should. My comptuer totally crashed recently, so I've been just sitting here dying. D:

Anyway's I'm on my sister's laptop. I'll try to post more chapters, but my inspirational seed disappeared TT_TT

Please keep commenting as my subscribers are the things that keep me going(:

Love you all.