I don't careee~

Oasis.

'Oasis? What the hell? Is Minah unnie out of her mind?' You wondered, a blank expression on your face. 'Isn't an oasis those green grassy areas in the middle of deserts?' You observed the face of the B2st members. They look had blank expressions on their faces too.

"Ah~ Noona, don't you mean Bali? We're going to Bali in two days." Dongwoon remarked a smile spreading on his face.

"OH! So that's what it was called? I completely forgot." Minah replied sheepishly. "Anyways you," She pointed at you, "And you." She pointed at B2st. "Are going to Bali together. ___________-ah will be you're coordinator in place of me, so listen to her well. Araso?"

Your mouth dropped open in surprise. You were just an intern. Surely you weren't ready to take up such a big assignment like that! Even if you did have half a year of experience, it surely wasn't enough. But Minah's face stood firm. "__________-ah is actually younger than you guys. But you still have to listen to her."

B2st stood together slightly happy that a girl will be traveling with them. You on the other hand, stood nervously off to the side. You adjusted your grey beanie on your head, played with your bracelets, and patted down your shirt. Whenever you messed with your outfit, it was a sure sign that you were nervous, scared, or anxious, which you were all at the moment.

Minah looked her watch and stepped towards the door. "I'll be back in a bit. Introduce yourselves." Minah stepped out of the room in a bit of a rush.

As she left, an awkward atmosphere evaded the room. Not knowing what to do, you began to introduce yourself again. "I'm Park _________."

"We know." Doojoon replied, a amused smirk appearing on his face. "Minah noona just told us."

"Ah, that's right." You mumbled, turning slightly red from embarrassment. 'What do I do?' You have tottally forgotten that you were a fan of these boys in front of you, you have forgotten that these boys were your idols. In fact, now you were some what afraid of B2st. They seemed bigger than life at this moment.

"Omo~ Look at her turn red again!" Yoseob squealed. He came over and grabbed your right hand with both of his. "Aigooo~ You're really cute. Neh~ Since I'm older than you, call me oppa! Okay? Try it!"

You were flustered at the sudden skinship, and at Yoseob's forwardness. Nevertheless, you did as you were told.

"O-oppa?"

"EYYY~ So cute!" Yoseob let go of your hand, and jumped up in excitement. "You have to call oppa that every single time!"

"Ya~ If you call Yoseob hyung that, then you have to call us that too, since we're older than you as well~" Kikwang complained coming over to you.

"Say it. OPPA~" Hyunseung commanded.

"Oppa~?" You said slightly confused.

And at this a simulataneous "awh" erupted from all of them and they all jumped up happy and hyper. 'What is this? At one word, they're way too happy.' You thought to yourself, finding this ordeal to be slightly absurd. You looked at the five happy guys standing around you. The sixth one, Junhyung seemed to be standing apart from the rest. Not really showing an interest. It seemed like he didn't really care at all.

 

Author's Note__________________________

I haven't updated in a while, and this chapter isn't really all that good. I've been having a bit of a writer's block, so I've just been waiting for it to pass. Anyways I'm sorry, and I'll try to update more. ^^

Also, please give more suggestions about anything. What I should change, what you like ect. It would be really helpful.

 

Thank you~