Pool time?

Oasis.

You guys exited the van, walked towards the hotel. After checking in, B2st manager, a somewhat burly man although with a jolly expression on his face,  handed out the key cards.

"Doojoon-ah, and Yoseobbie." He said as he handed them two of the same key cards.

"Kikwang-ah, and Dongwoon-ah"

"Hyunseung and Junhyung-ah"

Then lastly he handed you two key cards. "________-ah. Minah told me to get you a room too."

You nodded. Minah had told you she had arranged a room for you already.

"You have two key cards. You can keep them both, just in case."

"Kamsahamnda." You said smiling with a slight nod.

"Araso. You guys have the rest of the day to yourselves." The managers left to go to their own rooms.

You and B2st headed towards the elevators.

"Hey, ______-ah. What room is yours?" Kikwang asked, a smirk on his face.

"YA~ Kikwang, are you a ert or something? _______-ah, don't tell him." Doojoon scolded moving into the space between you and Kikwang as if to block the two of you.

You giggled in response. Kikwang was really a ert? You really didn't know. But was you were laughing, Yoseob snatched the key cards out of your hands.

"She's in room 433. I'll come visit you to play, okay? Expect oppa to come!" Yoseob giggled.

"No! Don't come~!" You said rejecting him with a embarrased face. You quickly took the cards back from him and stuffed them in a pocket. "You ert!"

Yoseob pouted in the corner. "Why~?" He shuffled near you. "You know you like oppa."

You reddened even more, and pushed him away roughly, laughing.

Dongwoon laughed at ordeal, but changed the subject slightly impatient. "Noona, lets go swimming in the pool today."

You smiled at him. The pool sounded like fun and the day was nice in Bali. The sky was even bluer than it was in Seoul and the temperature was just right. "Araso." You replied, the excitement rising in your chest. You haven't been to a popl in ages.

Dongwoon grinned. "Okay, go to the pool when your done unpacking in your room!"

The other boys joined in as well. "WAIT let's all go swimming!"

"No! It's my date with noona!" Dongwoon protested, crossing his arms across his chest.

You reddened at Dongwoon's interjection. "Ya~ What are you sayihng? It'll be fun when everybody's around."

So with that all you guys all exited to the fourth floor, planning to swim in the pool after everybody was finished with unpacking.

Author's note                                                              

Hey you guys. I just wanna say, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVING COMMENTS~ You readers motivate me to keep on writing, so keep the comments coming ^^

Also I apologize in advance for the previous chapters, and the future chapters. I have many plots in mind for the story, except to make them happen, I'd have to get the story to a certain point first. So the past chapters, and perhaps the future ones will be sort of boring. BUT, don't worry, the plots will be amazing.

I'm also trying to incorporate every B2st member into the story, but it's kind of hard to fit all six into the dialogue. I apologize if one member seems like he's out of it all the time. I want to make this story enjoyable, no matter who your bias is.

Anyways, thank you once again for the love you guys give this story, and I hope you all keep reading. ^^