Finally Caught?

Oasis.

Dong and you stood outside your hotel door. He just was dropping you off. He held your popsicle, while he held his bag of goodies.

"Araso. I'll see you at dinner then." He smiled at you happy.

"Mhm." You held up the popsicle. "And I'll enjoy this. Gomawo."

Dongwoon just smiled and waved as he turned to walk down the hallway. You grinned and watched him for a second more before opening the door to your hotel room.

"I got a popsicle, I got a popsicle!~"

You did a weird shake-your-hips-and head dance, while clutching to your popsicle. Although you had already decided to repay Dongwoon somehow, you were going to eat the popsicle guilt free, and be very thankful. You sauntered over to the couch, the one you had been sitting at the most. and settled oyurself into it while opening your popsicle. You took your first and sighed. Nothing but sweet, fatty, goodness. All in one. Smiled and walked over to the long wall-windows that over looked the ocean. You stared off into the horizon, while nibbling softly at your popsicle. Now that was something you wanted to do. You wanted to visit the beach with the boys. You smiled, just thinking about it. You don't go to the beach very often, so here was your chance to take it all in. 'Maybe later today we'll go.'

Sighing happily, you turned away towards back to the couch. But as you walked towards it, guess who walked right in like it was his own room? None other than Junhyung.

"YAH! Junhyung! At least knock before coming in." You pouted, "What do you want anyway?"

Junhuyng looked quizzically at you before even saying anything. He stood infront of you, as his eyes rolled over you, then settled on your popsicle.

"Give me somee~" He smirked and grabbed your handand pulled the popsicle towards his mouth, where he took a big bite.

"Yah~ Junhyung~ That's way too much!"

Ignoring your complaints, he took a seat infront of your still open laptop. You looked at him in awe. He was just barging in here like he paid for the room himself. And your mouth dropped even further when he began looking through all your pictures on your laptop.

"Yah. Junhyung-ah. What are you doing?"

You felt like crying now as you took a seat beside him. He really wasn't listening to you at all. Still still began to call his name. Hoping that he'll answer you out of annoyance.

"Junhyung-ah, Junhyung-ah, Junhyung-ah, Junhyung-"

"Why do you have a selca of me?"

"What?"

Junhyung wordlessly pointed at a picture of himself that was indeed a selca of himself, saved on your laptop. You groan inwardly. You had forgotten about that picture. You had saw it on his twitter account, and without thinking saved it, because it was so damn cute.

"Ah, umm..."

Junhyung's expressionless face, turned into a smirk.

"Yah, you like me don't you?"

Of all the things to say.

"Pfft. Why would I like you of all people." You said tunring away from him, and hiding your face with your popsicle.

"You do right?" Junhyung reach over and took the popsicle away from you and it himself. "Why else would you have this on your laptop?"

"Junhyung-ah. You're probably the one who likes me. Why else would you have my keycard, and take my popsicle away from me?" You stuck your toungue at him, and assumed you were the one winning this battle this time.

Junhyung's eyebrow moved upwards. "So what if I do?" he asked you softly leaning in.

You leaned back, and look away to avoid his intense gaze. You could crack at any moment, especially if he was this close to your face. Junhyung simply smiled at your response, and continued to your popsicle, and look through your laptop. You watched him, feeling slightly afriad of him, but at the same time, wanting more from him. You sighed, and tried to get your emotions under control.

"Junhyung-ah. I want my popsicle back." You held out your hand, to recieve the popsicle.

"Since when did you start calling me Junhyung? Your supposed to call me oppa." He leaned over and flicked your forehead.

"Ow~ Why should I try to be cute and call someone oppa when I don't want to?" You snapped in response rubbing the place he flicked.

"It's not a matter of being cute. It's respect."

"Respect? Why should I respect a person who does not even respect me?"

"What? Say that again?"

Junhyung leaned over yet again. Dangerously close. Your chests were nearly touching. Your breathing was starting to become short and rapid. As a last attempt for a barriar, you placed your hands against his chest, you prevent him from leaning closer. He placed a hand on top of the couch near you head, to prevent you from escaping. You were trapped.

"Junhyung -ah! Stop playing around."

"What?"

"Junhyung-ah!"

"Say oppa, and I might move." An amused smile appeared on his lips.

"Junhyung-ah!" You squirmed under him.

"What?" He asked appearing clueless.

"Araso, araso! Oppa, oppa, oppa~"

"What? Can't hear you!"

"Junhyung oppa! Let me go!" You pouted, looking upwards into his eyes.

As soon as both eyes made contact, it seemed like the playful atmosphere had disappeared. Junhyung's face because serious, as he gazed deep into your eyes. Your hands unconciously relaxed against his chest. Without breaking eye contact, Junhyung slowly moved closer to you, his head tilted slightly. You closed your eyes, already knwing what was coming next, but not knowing why you weren't going to resist. His lips inched closer and closer to yours. You could feel his warm breath, with a slight scent of strawberries, brush across your lips. You could feel his heart beat against your hands. You held your breath, waiting for his soft looking lips to touch yours...then a knock sounded throughout the room.

Saved by the knock.

You pushed Junhyung off of you, and stood up quickly, while shaking your head to clear your mind. You glanced at Junhyung. He had his arms crossed and was smirking at you while leaning against the couch. Your heart was still beating quickly. 'Omo. What was going to happen? I can't imagine it...' Another knock against your door. You looked at Junhyung.

"Please stay right here and don't make any noise. Araso? I'll think of some kind of diversion."

Junhyung looked at you expectantly.

"Oppa." you added in slightly spiteful.

He gave you a smile and went back to your laptop.

"I'll stay right here, but no gurantees on the noise."

You groaned, but went to the door anyways. It was probably the best you could get out of him. Walking over to the door, you opened it carefully, and to your surprise, Yoseob stood outside.

"Hey, can I come in?"

DUN DUN DUN......

 

Author's Note                                                                                       

Hey guys! I got my computer fixed! :D

Anways, I've been thinking lately. And I'm wondering: What would you guys think if I turned this into a ? I mean I want to appeal to all my readers so heres how I am gonna do it:

If I do make this a , I'll have all the important stuff/ non- in a chapter, and right when the is gonna happen, I'll end the non- chapter, and the next chapter will be all the (don't worry. There will be BIG warnings at the top).  And the the chapter after that will be non- again. So get it? That way my readers who prefer no can avoid it easily, without missing out on important points, while my loving readers will have .

If you guys want to change this into a ty story, please comment below, or on my wall, and if not, please say so the same way. I have no qualms against , but I know some of you do. It's whatever you guys are gonna be happy with.

 

Thank youuu(: