Fears

Oasis.

Within this bustle in the hotel was you, and the members of B2st. And of all the things that could happen, you were now heading to Bali into days to film a music video for their song Oasis. Your first meeting with them was hectic, and way too crazy for your calm, cool, personality, but you knew that if you succeeded in coordinating their entire outfits, their make-up, and the other aspects of their appearance in their music video, you knew you would graduate from your interning days and actually be able to get out there on your own.

Minah unni, had already explained the concept of the video. It was to be a romantic one, with lovey-dovey scenes, and a beachy, paradise outlook, hence them going to Bali. The music video was supposed to show another side of B2st. A manlier, loving side. The members were going to be paired with a model who was going to be featured in the music video. Minah could not attend, becuase of the things she had to take care of in Korea, so in her stead, she was sending you.

"I would ask the other unnies, but honestly, I think you've got this one. And I know you love B2st. Don't worry too much, and just trust your skills. Also, I'll try to webcam with you every night, to over see what you've done, and what you plan to do. I trust you with this."

So with that you were off to spend about a week in Bali with B2st.

You rolled up to the airport in a yellow taxi. You had watched the building pass by outside your window, and when the taxi cab was near the airport and you saw the planes, you suddenly became nervous yet again. Hands shaking, you ran them through your hair, as you looked out the window. 'I wonder where the boys are...'

The cab pulled to a stop, and the driver told you the amount you owed. You have him the proper amount, and then pushed the car door open. After taking your things out of the trunk, you looked to the sky. The weather was still sunny, however even though the sun still shone brightly, it didn't seem to warm up the earth, for the air was chill.

The airport was crowded as usual. People rushed to get their tickets, and to get on the right planes. You looked around, wondering where to go. Minah unni didn't tell you where to met the boys. In fact, you hadn't seen them since your first meeting. You smiled slightly to yourself at their hyper, boyishness during your first meeting. Although it had been a bit crazy, you figured you would be able to take them. No matter what, the objective of this mission was to get these boys to look good during the video.

You passed a reflective window, and you checked your outfit out briefly. (outfit: http://i54.tinypic.com/280pbgx.jpg) You adjusted the sunglasses on your face, and continued to walk into the airport, dragging a rolling suitcase behind you. "Where do I go?" You wondered. You stopped and brought out your iphone, and attempted to call Minah, when you heard screams behind you. You turned, and at that moment, saw B2st strolling up into one of the terminals, fans following.

"_____-ah!" You turned yet again, to see Minah unnie behind you, smiling widely. " I came to see you off, and to give you this." She handed you a plane ticket.

"Ah, kamsahamnida." You replied taking the tickets from her.

Minah unnie leaned in and gave you a hug. "Do your best alright? Hwaiting." She said pumping a fist into the air.

You smiled brightly. "Araso. Unnie, I'll come back and treat you to meat when we come back. Thank you for the opportunities you give me."

"Aigoo~ Why are you acting like this is our last farewell?" She poked your arm, "But okay, you better keep your promise!" Minah unni gave you one last hug, and took off.

You smiled, and waited until Minah was lost in the crowd. Then you looked at your ticket. You headed towards the same terminal that B2st went into. You handed the attendants your passports, and tickets and you were free to go in.

As you entered the plane, it suddenly hit you. You stopped in your tracks, causing a person to collide into you. As the person pushed pass you angry, you didn't even pay any attention. You stared straight ahead, oblivious to the rush of people. You gulped down air, as you felt yourself beginning to hyperventilate.

What was happening? Well, you've never been on a plane before, and well...you were terrible afriad of heights. Possibly so afraid that it was to the point of being irrational. You tried to slow your breathing, and tried to think rationally. 'It only takes a few hours to get to Bali right? I'll be sleeping half the time right? 'Everything will be fine right? Oh God, I'm gonna die.'

"Agasshi, you're heading the wrong way." A flight attendant smiled at you and stopped you from turning around.

"Ah, really?" You mumbled, hiding your fearful voice. "I didn't notice." Slowly, almost painfully you made your self turn and head into the plane.