Drinking Problems.

Oasis.

"Where do you want to sit ________-ah?"

You and the guys have choosen a nice table that had a good veiw of the setting sun, and the roling, blule waves of the ocean. The wide, light brown, beachy table held enough space for you seven people to be seated comfortably. The only issue was where you were going to be seated. Doojoon had already taken a seat at the edge of the left side of the table. There were three other seats to the right of  him, and four more seats on the other side of the table. You glanced at the the seats for a second before making a choice. Honestly you didn't want to make a fuss about where to sit and whom to sit next to.

 

"I'll just sit here." you muttered, taking the only available seat right next to Doojoon, on his right side.

What happened next, was a bit of a surprise. The boys rushed in to take the seat next to you. Well, everybody except Junhyung. Hyunseung got to the seat first, but was pushed aside by Kikwang, who was pushed aside by Dongwoon. Yoseob watched this ordeal for a moment, before trying to push his smaller body through. You simply leaned towards Doojoon with your head turned towards the fighting scene. A puzzled, confused look was plastere don your face. Ultimaltely, you didn't get why they were fighting to sit next to you. There was also a seat across from you as well, which was more or less the same as sitting next to you. Hyunseung saw this option after a few more seconds of shoving, so he rushed over to the seat, a smile spread across his pretty face. Heclaimed the seat without the others really taking notice.

"YAH! Hurry up and play rock, paper, and sisscors or something so we can eat!" Doojoon yelled, feeling slightly annoyed, and very hungry.

"I at that though! Not fair," Kikwang interjected.

"Aigoo, hurry up and lets play."

Yoseob ended up winning the game, becuase Kikwang just plain , and he tried to cheat too. Dongwoon gave up and sat next to Hyunseung. Junhyung sat across from Doojoon, after the fuss was done. Kikwang took the seat next to Yoseob You sighed. The boys were a little desperate today weren't they?

"Would you like to order something to drink?"

A waitress had come up to your table and was now eyeing all the boys while you shrunk into your seat, feeling inferior and ignored. The waitress wasn't that pretty, but she probably thought she was, batting her eyelashes at the guys, and swinging her long dark hair around. The waitress' eyes were little bulging out of her head as she looked at the guys, and she pouted her red lips at the guys as if she was going to be kissed at any moment. 'I know they're cute and all, but you just need to calm your . Do work.' You thought as you looked at waitress, with slight distaste.

"We'll have waters all around. Anybody want anything else?" Doojoon said.

"Coke." replied Junhyung.

"Lemonade please." You said glancing at the menu the waitress had given you guys a few minutes ago.

"Seven waters, and a Coke. Anything else?" asked the waitress.

'She's gonna burn a hole through Doojoon's head if she stares like that.' You glanced at Doojoon, she seemed at ease being literally drooled upon by a random waitreess. 'Probably used to it?' You on the other hand did not like her already. You frowned at the waitress. She was totally ignoring you! 'Bad service, bad service! DOUCHE.' You groaned, not loudly but enough for the waitress to hear it. You tried again.

"Lemonade please."

"Alright, I'll be right back."

"YAH!" You stood up indignantly. "I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU A TIP YOU FREAKIN BUTTCRACK....!"

Doojoon chuckled, and pulled your arm to sit down, while the other guys stared at you in awe. You didn't care, you were being nice! You even said please, and yet she ignored you. EVIL WOMAN.

"Don't worry, and calm down, we'll just order for you, when she come back."

"Did you just see that? She just ignored me! What heck?!"

Junhyung was chuckling at your reaction, as were the other guys now.

"Noona, calm down. It's okay we'll get your lemonade."

"Yeah, you're gonna embarrass us." Junhyung said a smirk on your face.

You pouted and glared at Junhyung. 'Well if you get embarrassed go sit somewhere else.' You thought. You didn't dare say it out loud though. Junhyung might do something abusive to you again. Junhyung looked at you from across the table, as if daring you to do something. You stuck your tongue out and looked away. 'Stupid, cocky idols.' The waitress came back a few minutes later, with all the waters and the Coke on a large black tray.. She balanced the tray with both of her arms as she made her way towards the table.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked after distributing the drinks.

"Not yet, but she tried to order a lemonade earlier. Can we get that for her now?" Doojoon asked, pointing at you.

"Oh yeah, sure." The waitress gave Doojoon a "dazzling" smile before turning on her heel to go get your lemonade.

 

 

 

 

Your lemonade didn't come until twenty minutes later. 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note                                                                                                    

I've decided to make this a . Although there won't be any for a while, I think(:

Please keep reading and thank you for commenting and subscribing!