Likeness

Oasis.

"Yah, are you crazy?" you accused him as he pulled you out of the convience store. "Why didn't you tell him that we weren't together? Why didn't you deny it?"

JUnhyung dropped your hand and started back towards the hotel in a relaxed matter. He held the small bag of goodies in his left hand while the other was stuffed into his jeans pocket. You followed after him, not wanting to be left by yourself in the darkness of the night, in a place you hardly knew.

"Does it really matter? I mean, the fact isn't true anyways. And even if we both denied it, the 'evidence 'is rather obvious" Junhyung looked down ast his out and chuckled.

"Why are you even wearing the same outfit as me? Copycat."

"Yah, I decided to go to the convience store first. And I even came out of my hotel room first. You copied me.."

Well then. He was certainly right. You simply gave him a look and walk faster to avoid him.

"Yah..."

"When are you going to stop addressing me as 'yah'? It's rude you know." he objected, he held up the bag of ramen. "I even bouught you your ramen."

You looked back at him from ahead of the path. You knew he was right. He was being nicer than usual this night, and you were in the wrong. SIghing you apologized sincerely.

"Mianhabnida. I'll stop."

"You forgot something..."

"Oppa."

He chuckled and walked faster so you guys could walk together. The night air was cool and crisp. You could smell the scent of the beach wafering to where you were walking. It was, well, nice. Although you were with a person who pissed you off half the time, the rather brief walk to and from the convience store had been, for the most part, pleasant. However, you noticed that Junhyung had only bought juice. You looked had the bag, and then at his face. What was bothering him? You voiced the question outload.

"Oppa, I know that you aren't up this late just to go buy juice. Something bothering you?"

Junhyung looked down at you curiously. Then a slight smile came over his face.

"I don't know if you know, but when BEAST first debuted, I was thinking a lot about quiting. Someone in my family had jsut died, I was stressed out. I really didn't know what to do, and it seemed like the only option was to quit." He sighed. "But becuase of the kids, because of BEAST, I stayed and worked through it. But recently I've been wondering how would my life be like if I had quit? I'm not regretting BEAST. I won't ever regret it. But I'm just simply wondering. I would still be in school, free to do whatever I want. Free to love as I want. Free to have a girlfriend. I think I've forgoten what it was like to chase after a girl, rather then being chased by girls." He chuckled.

"Then oppa, becuase you say something like that, is there someone you like?"

He smiled softly. "I can't say I like her, yet. But she has my interests. She's dumb and an airhead, but at the same time, she's cool and chic. She's hot tempered, but recently I found out that I can talk about myself, like this, and she won't judge. She's the kind of girl I want to know better." He grinned, "What about you? Do you have anyone you like?"

"Me?"You sighed, "Rather, I wish I didn't like him anymore.