A bit of a Misunderstanding.

Oasis.

You hung up, feeling exhausted after that coversation. It looked like Bali wouldn't be like you planned it would. You had a plan, so taking care of everything would be easy, but Minah unnie had a point. You really could do everything by yourself. But you had a feeling Leah and Eun Hye would make more problems then you wanted.

Feeling the need to get out, you glanced at the clock on the wall. You still had alot of time before you dinner. Quickly, you went to your suitcases and pulled out another outfit, and your make up bag. You changed into the outfit, ( Your outfit: http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/77531848-02.jpg) and went to the dresser to apply your make-up.  After the necessary primping, you gave one last glance before grabbing your bag, and exiting your room.


As you opened the door of the room, you glanced out, and almost ran into Dongwoon.


"Ah~ Noona! Is this your room?"


You nodded in response. "Where are you going though?"


"Um, Kikwang wanted me to go find sweets for him. Where are you going? Want me to come?"


You smiled at his sweetness. "No, I'm just going exploring, but instead can I go with you?"


"Duh, you can come noona." He smiled at you, and push you forward a bit. "Lets go!"


You guys walked down the hallways toward the elevator in a comfortable silence. You liked Dongwoon's personality alot. He was a comfortable person to be around. You didn't feel the need to exert yourself to have a conversation or anything like that. It seemed like you guys were really compatible. 'Unlike Junhyung.'


"Noona," Dongwoon started breaking you out from your reverie, "Do you know who the girlwill be in our music video?"


"No, but I heard it was a model."


"Ah, really? The hyungs told me it was going to be a really pretty girl, of course. But they only problem with be that I'm kinda shy around girls. Especially pretty girls." He gave you a lopsided smile.


Although his lopsided smiled was extremely cute, and his shy side was cute, his statement made you frown a bit.


“Well you aren’t shy around me. What with that? Am I not a pretty girl?” You asked in mock despair.


“No way~ It’s not like that Noona!” He laughed, “I’ve known you for a few days now right? And you seem like you have a really comfortable aura around you. You make people feel comfortable when their around you. How can I be shy and scared around you whn you’re like that?”


You nodded in response.


“Don’t worry Noona. You’re really beautiful.” A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he said this, and he covered his mouth in embarrassment.


You laughed, and a your face reddened as well. You covered your face shyly.


“Gomawo Dongwoon-ah.”


“I wouldn’t even mind if you were the girl in our music video. It’ll be a lot easier, if it’s with you Noona.” He gave you another smile, and then keep that smile on his face as he faced forward.


You walked beside him, still slightly embarrassed, but also pleased. ‘He’s just too cute.’  You looked up at Dongwoon. He was just walking forward, looking for a place to buy the snacks Kikwang wanted. You were really right about Dongwoon. He certainly was a person whom you would really get along with.


“Ah~ Noona hurry! There’s a store there.” Dongwon quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you happily to the store, a few blocks from the hotel.


He pulled you like an excited little kid would. A smiled spread yet again on your face, as he pulled you. The little kid image certainly did not fit Dongwoon’s manly image. But that the same time, it was just really cute.
Upon entering the store, you went right to the ice cream freezers, while he went the other way, scouting for other snacks. You stood in front of the large freezer, while your eyes scanned the ice creams and Popsicles greedily. What should you get? You slowly opened the door of the freezer, and you choose the creamy strawberry  Popsicle. Satisfied with your choice, you held it by the warpper, and walked over to the cash register.
“Noona! Wait up!”


Dongwoon held in his hands a package of chocolate chip cookies, and a box of waffles. You turned and waited as he stopped at the ice cream, and pulled out two ice cream sandwiches, and one more strawberry Popsicle. He then walked over to you, and you both walked over to the cash register.


Dongwoon placed all the items he wanted to buy on the counter, and the cashier began scanning each item. He then glanced towards you. You were holding your Popsicle, and waiting patiently for Dongwoon to pay so you could pay for yours. He gave you a quizzical look before pulling the Popsicle from your hands and giving it to the cashier.
“Dongwoon-ah!”


He pulled out his wallet and paid for the whole thing, before handing you your Popsicle.


“Hey, don’t worry it was only a few dollars right?”
“But still-”


“Don’t worry about it.”

Yoseob’s Perspective                                                                        

I was craving red bean shaved ice, well actually anything sweet to be honest. It was the reason I was out in the first place. I walked out of the hotel, in search of shaved ice. Technically I was supposed to be working out, to look good for the video, but how was I supposed to work out when I wanted shaved ice this bad? So I told Doojoon I would go look for weights, and I went out here to get shaved ice. Pretty smart right?
AH HA! A store! I can already taste the red bean shaved ice! Walked over there, feeling giddy as hell. I was really excited. I haven’t had red bean shaved ice in forever! I went inside, and wandered around.


Then, someone suddenly caught my eye. I stopped in tracks. It was _______-ah! Yes! Now we can finally spend time together! I plastered a big grin on my face, and was about to walk over when Dongwoon suddenly came out of nowhere! What the ?! I was here first! But then again, it seemed like he was already with her, before I even got here. I hid behind a shelf, while I pondered the situation. Why were they together right now? How long had they been together? I peered around the shelf again, and a other sight made my jaw drop. Dongwoon had paid for ________-ah’s Popsicle, and now he has holding her hand and leading her out of the store. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?


Suddenly I don’t feel like eating red bean ice anymore.