Pinky Squared.

Oasis.

"Is she an idiot?" Junhyung asked nobody in particular as he watched your retreating figure. "How do you possibly mistake somebody caring alot for you, for somebody whose trying to call you a ''?"

Junhyung's lips turned up in amusement. He watched as you waited for the elevator to to come to the floor, and you go on to it. Should he get you? Should he let you simply come back of your own accord? He shook his head, and walked over to the elevators where you were formerly standing. 'One of the other guys would probably find her and take advantage of her.' Junhyung smirked 'I should take advantage of my chances when they come.'  He watched the numbers on the elevator escalate higher, then stopped on the ninth floor. He smirked and presed the up button for the next elevator.

"Someday, you'll realize how much your actually cared for."

________________________________________________________________

 

You walk leaned against the wall near the elevator, calming yourself. It wasn't like you to breakdown over something like this. In fact, if you wre acting as you normally would, you would've probably had his on the floor already. You controlled your breathing, and waited until you were completely calm. Closing your eyes, you turned your face upward. 'Why did I break down? Maybe because Junhyung wasn't as I expected him to be?'

"Idiot _______________. You shouldn't stand in the hallway looking like that."

Your eyes shot open. Junhyung's face was inches from yours. You could feel his hot breath brush your face as he spoke.

"It makes it look like you're waiting for someone to kiss you."

Your anger still hadn't faded away completely, just yet, so every word he said seemed to irritate you to the point where you just wanted to murder him.

"YAH! Are you the type to pick on people because you like seeing them angry?"

"What if I am?" Junhyung extended his left arm, and pressed his palm against the wall near your head. He had you trapped on one side. He looked deep into your eyes, as if probing for something.

"Gross." You said pretending to gag.

"You know, you really can't read the atmosphere." Junhyung sighed and dropped his arm. He turned his back to you, and face the other wall.

"Hurry up and get over what I said. I didn't mean it that way." He looked back.

"I wouldn't ever say those types of things to a girl."

You looked at him quizzically. Was this his way of apologizing? Should you take it? You weren't really sure. However, he done a lot of things for you, in the short time you've known him, and all you've done for him was get mad at him. 'What is this? Are we in a relationship? I'm just his temporary coordinator, for his music video. ' You huffed, your professional side was coming out. 'Right. As his coordinator, I should forgive him.' You forced a grinned at him.

"Araso, just this once, you're forgiven. But as compensation, I get a Junhyung coupon." You smirked. "I can tell you to do whatever I want, whenever I want. The coupon will never expire, and is not redeemable. Agreed?"

Junhyung stared at you, his mouth slightly agap.

"Ya! How can you ask an idol that?! Especially your oppa?!"

"You owe me one, since you hurt my feelings." You pouted.

Junhyung flushed a slight red at your pout and turn his body away from you, hand on his mouth. ', that was really cute.' He in air rapidly, to calm his beating heart. He closed his eyes, and resisted the many temtations that came into his head. Then he turned back to you, composure restored in a quick second,

"So you can only use this 'coupon once right? No take backs."

You nodded, oblivious to the fact that he had to calm his self physically, and mentally.

"Araso. You can have your coupon."

"Really?" You face brightened instantly. "Pink square?" You held up your pinky solemly.

Junhyung interlocked his pinky with yours.

"Pinky square."