How Cute.

Oasis.

Your eyes rested on the handsomeness of the other person in the elevator. He was good looking, tall, and well dressed. You could see a tattoo running up his arm. He was really good-looking, and seemed to have a nice body as well. Although he had a bit of a stern-looking mean kind of face, it contributed to his sort of bad boy look. You continued to stare without knowing.

His eyes flickered over to you, as the elevator doors closed shut. You averted your eyes, and pretended to be interested in the silver metal walls of the hotel. "What floor?" He asked you a slight smirk on his lips. 'Omo! I hope he didn't see I was staring.'

"T-t-the twenty-sixth." You managed to stammer. You nervously twisted your fingers together, and bit your lip. 'Aish, I must look like an idiot.' 

The smirk on his lips widened a bit more at your stutter, and he replied, "Alright." Pressing the button with the 26 on it. As he did, the elevator began to move up.

You glanced back up at the guy as the elevator moved. He had his eyes rested on the elevator doors, waiting for them to reach his designed floor.  And suddenly, it hit you. You knew this person, well not exactly knew him, knew him, but you knew who he was. How did you not realize this before? You really were a babo. This person, whom you were sharing this elevator with was YONG JUNHYUNG of B2st! The group who you loved. Your current favorite idols. And even if they were, you couldn't even recognize Junhyung! And he was even your favorite! 'And B2st must be the group whom Minah unni is with. OHMYGOD'

Without really thinking, you turned to Junhyung and bowing low to him, a little over the respectful 90 degrees. "Annyounghasayo!" You said as you rose back up from your bow. "My name is Park _________________." A cheesy smile was spread over your face. "Kekeke.^^ I'm a big fan."

Junhyung smiled at you. "Kamsahamnida. Please love B2st more." With that, the elevator doors opened, and Junhyung winked at you and stepped out into the crowded twenty-fifth floor.

Junhyung's POV._______________________________________________

I'm tired. We've been filming since early morning, and I just want to sleep. However for my fans, I'm trying my hardest, and trying to make this music video the best it can be.

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" A loud wailing voice interrupted my train of thought. "HYUNG! The Coordinator noona wants to see me so I can't go down to the lobby to check to see if I left my phone there! So can you go for me?!" Dongwoon came running into the room, his attitude influenced by the atmosphere. Everybody was excited for the filming and so was he. "Hurry hyung!" He pleaded, pulling me from the comfortable couch where I sat.

I let him pull me from the room I was supposed to be waiting in, to the elevators. When they opened, Dongwoon pushed me inside. "Just ask the people in front, because I think I left in on their desk! Gomawo!"

"YA! You owe me one!" I snapped as the doors slid shut. I folded my arms in front of my chest. I was like the mother of B2st, cleaning up after the members, and getting things for them. They were like my family, but something I think they take hold of my kindness, and abuse it. I love them all, but they take it too far sometimes.

I stepped out into the lobby, and the fans, inside, and outside the hotel spotted me. And they let out a roar like no other. "JUNHYUNG OPPA~" And rushed towards me. However, security was already there and prevented them from getting to close. I smiled and waved, truly appreciating their presence. They are what makes us what we are after all. Our fans are our true family. I briefly spoke to the lobby people and after a few questions, Dongwoon's phone was not in the lobby. I went back into the elevators.

When the elevator got to the third floor, the elevator doors opened, and a girl got in. Briefly I checked her out. (What? I'm a guy too you know.) She was cute, and had a really nice outfit on. 'This girl has swag.' A slim figure and a petite height. I smirked and turned my attention back to the elevator. "Which floor?" I asked, glancing at her. I caught her staring. As she stuttered her floor, I held back a laugh. She was cute.

Then, out of nowhere, she suddenly bows to me and introduces herself. 'Ah, she recognizes me.' I wanted to really laugh now. She was sort of slow and clumsy, but at the same time, you could tell she was chic, and had some spunk. As the doors opened I thanked her and handed back a laugh. "How cute." I mumbled into my hand, shoulders shuddering from holding back my laughs.