Confrontation.

Oasis.

You and B2st moved towards the exit of the airport, because Doojoon said there was a car waiting outside to take them to the designated hotel. You walked beside Dongwoon, talking with him and laughing with him. He seemed to be down-to-earth and a really likable person when you got to know him. Then someone grabbed your arm.

"Ya~ what with the face?"

You turned, and it was Junhyung. He imitated the face that you have given him when they had found you sitting in the chairs with Dongwoon. The face with the tongue sticking out. His hand was still wrapped around your wrist tightly, and the other B2st members continued walking, not noticing you and him had stopped.

"Why? You deserved it didn't you?" You said with a nonchalant shrug.

"What did I do?" Junhyung asked geniunely curious. His eyebrow quirked upwards at your accusation.

"You left me to fend on my own!" You said pulling your arm away from him, a look of childish anger crossing your features.

Junhyung chuckled slightly, knowing just what you meant. "Well you did okay, didn't you?"

"Yeah but fact is...."

"Ya~ Pabo, watch out~!" Junhyung yelled, his arm snapping out to grab yours. He quickly pulled you to his chest, and wrapped an arm around your waist, as a bunch of people with a cart full of suitcases rushed past, eager to get on their plane. You were quite surprised by the sudden rush of people, and you stood in Junhyung tight embrace waiting for your breathing to slow, and your mind to calm. Then, you began to realize that you had been standing in that postion for way too long, and you pushed his arm off of yourself and you stepped away from him.

"What? I don't get a thank you? I just saved you." He smirked.

Your back was still facing his front., but you half turned to him. "Oppa, you do skinship easily, don't you?"

"Eh, what?"

But you were already walking away, a coy smile on your face. A look of surprise settled on Junhyung's face. You reached the van outside quickly, and Doojoon began scolding you again.

"Sorry. I went to the bathroom." You told him sheepishly. Then Junhyung appeared, and Doojoon began scolding him too. You took a seat next to Hyunseung, and Jyunhyung sat next to Yoseob, and the van started off toward the hotel.