WTF? Mind k!

Oasis.

"YAH! Do you wanna die?!"

You turned around. Junhyung was hella mad, and you knew it. Maybe, in fact, you wanted him to be angry, to provoke him. You had purposefully blew a straw wrapper at him, knowing full well that Junhyung could prossibly get really mad. You knw the consequences. It was time to face them. What what you didn't understand was why Junhyung was so angry. Afterall it was a simple straw wrapper. It wouldn't hurt. Maybe your pride and ego will be a little imjured but certainly physically a small straw wrapper wouldn't hurt. However, point was that Junhyung was angry and now you had to face his wrath.

You turned around in your seat, facing Junhyung as he marched around the table, to you. You wren't really scared, more like nervous. What would Junhyung do? 'Knowing him he'll probably make me go embarrass myself in front of a whole bunch of people. He'll make me do something idiotic, and completely embarrassing.' You looked into his stormy face. 'But he wouldn't hit me right? He would never hit me, right? RIGHT?'

"Stand up." Junhyung motion his hand for you to stand, as he stood in front of you.

You bit your lower lip and stood up. The silence was a overwhelming. The boys weren't saying anything at all! You took a deep breath to calm yourself. Junhyung couldn't possibly do anything really bad to you. You blinked hard and stared right in front of you, which was Junhyung's chest. You really didn't want to face Junhyung's angry face.

"Yah. Look at me."

You didn't. Too nervous.

"Yah. I said look at me."

You did. 'Here I go again. Doing what he tells me too. Why don't I ever listen to my head? God, I'm so stupid.'

"You're in a lot of trouble, you."

You groaned inwardly. Hewasn't even going to address you by your name properly now. 'Most impoartantly, why isn't anybody helping me?! You crackheads! You should be jumping out of your seat beggin for Junhyung to let me off. Shouldn't this be one of those moments? What the is wrong with you guys?' You didn't say this outloud, of course. For the time being you were just going to take it.

"Hmm...What should I do to you?" Junhyung tapped his chin, as if it really wre a question you were supposed to answer.

"I don't get why you're so mad." You said quietly.

"What?"

"I said...I don't get why you're so mad."

"Why?!.." Junhyung turned away angry, as if he was trying to calm himself. Then he turned back. "Yah. How would you feel if you had a paper hit you in the forehead?!"

"I would laugh it off." You shrugged.

"YAH!. I should just.....!" Junhyung held his hand up as if to hit you. You in air deeply, and winced away.

"Look at me." He wsaid to you as you winced.

"Hyung, don't you think you're being too hard on..." Dongwoon started. 'That's right Dongwoon! DEFEND MEE!'

Junhyung simply shot him a look and turned back to you. He smirked slightly, and placed a hand behind your head, holding it still.  The other he curled it into a fist, and his elbow back, his fist aimed for your face.

"Your punishment? Me hitting you in the face. Don't worry it won't hurt as much as you think it will."

Your eyes widened at this ridiculous punishment. 'You've got to be kidding me!'

"Yah, Junhyung-ah! I didn't you know you were so much of  a to hit a girl..." You started.

"YAH! Shut up..!"

"HYUNG~!" "Junhyung-ah!"

All the boys shouted and stood in unison as Junhyung's fist rush forward toward you face. You flinched instantly, waiting for the pain. But it never came. Instead of his fist making contact with your face, Junhyung instead pulled your head towards his, and he leaned down and pressed his lips in a hard, but sweet kiss. Your eyes windened in surprise, and as he pulled away, they were still jut as wide. Junhyung pulled away smirking at you, while you couldn't even say anything.

"Yah hyung! How could you just do that to..."

But at that moment, the waitress you oh-so-hated came out with a cake, with candle flickering on top. You looked towads the cake, then towards the boys, and they all yelled out, including Junhyung.

"CONGRATULATIONS! THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR NEW COORDINATOR~!"

At this point you were nothing but confused. Too many things were happening at once. In fact, you were still trying to get over the face that you were almost socked in the face by Junhyung. You wre just kissed! And now a cake was coming out, and the boys were yelling. It wasn't even anyone's birthday yet.

"What?"

Doojoon chuckled. "Look at her confused face. Cute~"

"________-ah. We were joking with you the whole time. Junhyung really wasn't mad. Dongwoon doesn't really like you. And Kikwang really isn't that much of a ert." Yosoeb stated, a wide smile spreading over his cheeks.

"Uhuh. Minah noona asked us to surprise you a bit. So we did." Dongwoon said.

You tried really hard to process this in your head. It wasn't working. It seemed their words were a foreign language. Junhyung saw your distress and poked you in the forehead.

"Yah. Do you understand Korean?" He smirked, "Maybe you're just too mesmerized by that kiss."

You were still too confused to even deny that.

"Junhyung-ah! You weren't even supposed to kiss her!" Hyungseung protested.

"Yah! ________ah! Hurry and blow out the candles!" Doojoon said pointing the the melting candles.

You quickly blew out the candles, and Hyunseung proceeded to cut the cake. You turned towards the guys again.

"Soo..." You point ed at Yoseob, "You were just playing around when you said Dongwoon likes me?" You recieved a nod.

"Noona! I still like you though!"

"And," You pointed at Junhyung, but addressed everybody else, "You guys knew he had my keycard was was teasing me all the time?"

"What? Junhyung has your keycard?"

You shook your head, as Junhyung gave you a look. "Aniya. Nevermind." 'Looks like they didn't know that.' You you lip, as things were starting to become clearer. "So you guys knew everything? Everything was a joke? All that teasing?" You recieved another nod. "And she!" You pointed at the waitress. "SHE was just acting too?!" Another nod.

You groaned and sank to the floor in despair. This whole trip experience so far was a whole joke?!

Yoseob laughed, and pulled you back up. "Mianne ________-ah. We tried to play a prank. We didn't mean anything by it."

"I know." You said sighing.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

Yoseob led you to your seat, and the other guys went back to their seats. And, shortly after, the food came. And everybody ate, except you.

"Dude, how can I eat when I was totally tricked this whole time?!"

 

 

Author's Note.                                                       

So to be completely honest... I DON"T KNOW WHERE THE I'M GOING WITH THIS STORY! I swear I had a storyline when I started this, but then I started drifting away, away, away, and I ended up here. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen next, I don't know where this story is going to lead to. This is crazy.

I'm just figuring, why not just let this be my "project" I guess. I'll just write and write and ongoing romance with Junhyung and see where this goes. I don't want to drop this though. It's too fun. Ahah.

Anyways, I'm thinking of starting another fanfic, but this time with MBLAQ! WHOOOO! Ahaha. WE'll see if I can think of a storyline.

Thank you for reading(: