Oppa-like Dongsaeng

Oasis.

The plane slowed to a stop, and the pilot asked for the passengers to get off, taking their belongs with them. Your eyes fluttered open, and you realized, once again, that you were okay. No vomiting; no panic attacks. Sighing, you realized you will probably never like riding a place, or never get used to heights. You stood, legs still a bit shaky, and turned to follow the crowds of people leaving the plane. You stopped though, suddenly reminded of the five boys you were supposed to work with over the next week or so. 'Did B2st leave the plane yet?' Your deep brown eyes scanned the crowd, looking for the tall idols. A frown appeared on your lips as the crowd began to diminish and you caught no sight of them. After all, you were supposed to be watching them, sort of.

You followed the crowd of people outside and into the airport. Your eyes once again scanned the area for any of the B2st members. There was a crowd of people near you, holding up signs and calling out to the people they knew entering the airport. You tried to look for a person holding up a sign that said B2st or maybe even Park ________.

"Noona! Noona~!"

You turned, and saw Dongwoon waving at you frantically. He was easily noticable, becuase of his tall firgure and deep, masculine voice. You smiled brightly and walked over to him, relieved to have finally found one of the memebers. He led you over to some chairs away from the crowd.

"Here noona. I'm giving you this." He handed you a canned coffee drink, a cheery smile on his face, his eyes sparkling with absollute excitement. "This makes up for the peanuts. Okay?" He winked at you, and pushed the cool drink into your hands.

"Gomawo." Your heart fluttered slighty in your chest and your hands brushed wityh his as he took the drink he oferred. Hey, you could help yourself. Dongwoon was the maknae of your favorite boy band. The fan girl in you couldn't resist. You held back a cheesy smile, and focused on trying to open the canned drink.

"But how did you get out of the plane so quickly?"  You asked glancing at him quickly before focusing back on your drink.

"Ah, I get claustrophobic easily, so right when the plane landed, and we could get out, I jetted out of there." He laughed lightly. He sipped at the coffee can, and watched slightly amused, as you tried to open the can. He watched as you stuck a fingernail underneath the little tab of the can, but somehow failing to lift it to open it. "Noona, can you even open that?"

"Of course I can!" you said indignant. You tired even harder, your finger nails clawing at the top.

"Don't hurt yourself." He laughed, wretching the can from your hands, and opening it himself with experienced ease. "Here. Geez, I'm your dongsaeng but I'm so much much smarter than you."

"Yah. You wanna die?" You asked him slightly offended but laughing anyways.

"I'm an oppa-like dongsaeng right noona? I'm even taller than you. You should just call me oppa too." He winked again, the edges of his eyes crinkling into a cute eye smile. He seemed to be ultimately amused, despite you not even trying to entertain him.

You rolled your eyes. "No way~"

"Why not~?" He asked poking your sides.

You laughed, for that place was really ticklish. You pushed his hands away. playfully. In essence you seemed to enjoy his presence too. It seemed so natural, and effortless. Dongwoon still kept poking you playfully. The corners of lips pulled into a bright smile, and his need to have fun you in and you forgot that you were just sick in the airplane not five minutes ago.

"So there you two are."

Doojoon and the rest of B2st strolled over you you guys. You could feel their eyes staring at you and Dongwoon, criticizing his hands on your sides. You immediately straightened your face, pulling away from him. Doojoon seemed slightly pissed that you two had been away from the rest of the group.

"Aigoo~ You two shouldn't go off alone like that. What if something happened?" Doojoon ranted about how they shouldn't have walked off like that. while you pouted, resisting the urge to glare back. 'Not my fault your guys left me on the plane.' You tugged at the front of your shirt, and glanced upwards and noticed Junhyung staring at you. You stuck your tongue at him and quickly looked back down. 'Thanks for abandoning me, pabo Junhyung oppa.'