Shooting Wrappers.

Oasis.

Yong Junhyung had been giving you little smirks and glances, ever since the y waitress had snubbed you purposefully. With the long wait for your lemonade, and with the waiter ignoring you, you wre in a hella bad mood. Even though Junhyung was hardly doing anything to you, you really wanted to gorge his eye out with your fork. You took a deep breath and focused on the menu in front of you. You must remain calm, must remain calm, must remain calm...but oh, you could see Junhyung totally smirking at you out of your peripheral vision. '#)@!*#!@). What the do you want from me?!' You placed your menu down roughly on the table and snapped your head out. You glared directly into Junhyung's eyes, and imagined lasers were shooting out and attacking him. 'Die Yong Junhyung die!' However, no reaction seemed to erupt from Junhyung, even though you were pretty sure he could feel the vengeful aura coming from your body. He simply smiled a bit wider, and rested his elbow on the table, and propped his arm up, so he could rest his chin in his hand. He gazed back at you, and watched you glare angrily at him.

"Yah, are you two having a staring contest or something?" Hyunseung turned his head towards where you weer staring at, which was at Junhyung, then back to your face. "Shouldn't you guys be looking at the food instead?"

Your face reddened instantly, and you looked away quickly. You settled your eyes back onto the detailed menu, not saying anything, for it was too embarrassing. out of the corner of your eye, you saw Junhyung chuckle a bit before he too looked at the menu. The other guys simply ignored the little incident, and focused on discussing which food to order. Kikwang poked your side tentatively.

"___________, what do you want to order?"

"Ah, eum, coconut shrimp." you said, saying the first thing that your eyes landed on.

"Arasso, we'll get that, plus a lobster, and the salmon, and the scallops when the waitress come back." Doojoon said, although his eyes still scanned the menu.

"The waitress won't come back, because she doesn't like __________." Junhyung said, smirking at you yet again.

"YAH! Yong Junhyung!" You said shooting him another glare. 'Just go die Junhyung.'

"Oh yeah, that is right. Noona, maybe she was just jealous?" Dongwoon said curiously.

Kikwang smiled. "What is there to be jealous of? She was way hotter than ________." He teased smiling at you.

"Ah, arasso Kikwang oppa, I should've known you like desperate girls." You said sarcasticly.

"Aigoo, I was just joking."

"_________-ah, you like younger guys though right?" Yoseob said, steering the conversation away from the original topic.

"Aniya!" you said denying it.

The guys looked to each other curiously. Surely they wer quite confused by this bit of information. Their coordinator liked oyunger guys? No way! Dongwoon however, looked a bit pleased. He had a smug smile on his face, and crossed his arms over his chest. Junhyung also didn't seemed fazed at all. He leaned over the table and looked right at you.

"Nope. _________-ah likes guys like me. Right _________?" Junhyung said, winking at you.

You turned red instantly again. Junhyung never teased you in front of the other B2st members, and yet he was doing it now. Why now?! But, he was right on. You did like guys like him. Junhyung was sort of your ideal guy in a way. Tall, good style, talented. 'If only he wasn't such a douche at times.' You shook your head out of your reverie, you weren't gonna let the guys think strange things. But too late to deny it now. Yoseob held a slightly confused face on his face, while the other guys exchanged more glances.

"Aigoo! That's not true either! I really don't!"

"Sure, sure" Doojoon said, his eyebrow moving up, in a quizzical fashion.

You groaned inwardly in defeat and leaned back in your chair. What was this? What was THIS? WHAT WAS THIS? Why were you always being abused and misunderstood? You pouted at stared blankly at the table. You were going to go crazy.

"Yah," Kikwang poked your side again softly, "Don't worry, they're just teasing." He smiled at you.

You gave him a small smile in return. You knew that already. It was just that it was sort of fustrating to be constatly teased like that by so many guys. You glanced up at the boys. They were already moving on to a different subject, the previous topic already forgotten. However, it was still on youre mind, and you felt that a little revenge would do you good. On who though? Well none other then Junhyung. He had been totally pissing you off his whole dinner. 'Next on my hitlist is that stupid waitress.' But for the time being Junhyung would ahve to do. You bit your lip and looked around yourself. You had an idea, and you were going to let someone in on it. You smirked and poked Kikwang's arm.

"You wanna see something fun?"

"Ne?" He asked curiously.

"Just watch."

You picked up a straw, which was still wrapped in paper. Kikwang watched you curiously, wondering was was gonna happen. You carefully ripped about half the paper off the straw, and left the other half of the wrapper on the straw. Then you aimed, and blew into the unwrapped half, causing the wrapper to shoot right at your target, which was Junhyung. It hit in straight in his forehead. Right when it happened, you could hear Kikwang make a strangled noise, as he struggled to keep from laughing out loud, and you quickly turned your head towards Kikwang, pretending to be innocent.

Junhyung was surprised by the random attack. Doojoon had been talking to him, and they both quieted, and turned their heads towards you. Both were quite surprised.

"YAH! Do you wanna die?!" Junhyung yelled at you.

The table silenced. Kikwang suddenly stopped trying to smother his laughter.  You slowly turned around from Kikwang to Junhyung. You bit your lip, slightly afriad. 'Aigoo, who would've known he would get so mad?' It was time to face the Wrath of Junhyung.