Never Even Getting to Participate in the Conversation.

Oasis.

. What a situation. Junhyung was in your room acting he belonged there, while Yoseob was standing outside wanting to come in! What to do, what to do, what to do?

"________-ah, can I come in?" Yoseob asked you again.

You your lips, and took a deep breath. No matter what you had to stay calm and composed to succeed.

"Ah~ It's really messy in there, and I don't want Yoseob oppa to see that." You said nerviously, as you closed the door shut tightly.

As a desperate barriar, you placed your body in between Yoseob and the door. You really couldn't let him in. If he found Junhyung in there, what would he think? It'll be the worse.

"It's okay, I don't mind," Yoseob said as he reached around your body for the doorknob.

"NO!" You shouted a little depserately, grabing his arm to stop him, "It's really REALLY messy."

"Aish. How messy can it be? Besides you have room service too. And they come by to clean up every day."

"Uhm, they haven't come by yet."

Yoseob pulled away from you and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Araso." He smirked, "But just so you know. Whatever you're hiding in there, I don't really care about it."

You groaned inwardly. You must have been a bad actress, because it seemed like Yoseob saw right through you. But besides that you were saved.

"Anyways, guess what I saw earlier today?" A wry smile appeared on his lips.

"What?"

"I saw you with a certain somebody."

"Me? With who?" You asked cluelessly.

"You and Dongwoon silly."

"Ah! So what?"

"You like him don't you?" His wry smile turned into a full grin.

"What?! No way." You held up your hands in a stop signal.

"Yah, you don't have to lie to me. I already saw everything."

"No~ Yoseob oppa you've misunderstood the-"

"I can't believe you like him."

"Oppa you've got it wro-"

"I thought you were cute first. I saw you first."

"I-"

"I should've known you like younger guys."

"Oppa! Listen to m-"

"I'm cuter though."

What's with people interuppting you these days?

Yoseob clasped a hand on your shoulder. And sighed.

"I guess you can like him. But remember I'm still in the running. Look at me too, araso?"

And with that. Yoseob winked at you and walked away, leaving you with your mouth agape, and your mind confused. 'What the hell?'